Drugs

>Brother starts smoking weed
>Gets kicked out of school
>Loses job opportunity
>Does nothing about it and says society is wrong and should accept it

How do we stop drugs Sup Forums? Or at the very least make the people who use them realize they're pathetic and society is not to blame?

Com uma sopa

Legalize all drugs. But don't do drugs. And have anti-drug education. But let anyone who does do drugs become an example to everyone else when they OD to death, so it scares everyone else straight.

Just like guns, drugs are not the problem. People are.

Good goy, always aim to serve society, go to school make me money and pay taxes for my new mansion hehehe

Isn't going to school in Brasil not completly pointless in the first place. Maybe the top 10 international schools, but likley they are rather bad.

We cannot. End of the discussion.

your brother sounds a lot like me.
give him something better than weed if you want to get him off his ass. If you can't do that, you should leave him alone, its his business what he does with his time on earth

Meanwhile half of well to do ppl are stuck on opiods benzos antipsychotics and meth like adderall. Deff checks out.

Isnt it better to just punish them and scare anyways?
I'm aware but how do we fix the people who do drugs?
Good goy be a NEET and dont have a family while african couples have 9 kids
Pretty much but it's certainly better than jail
How can we reduce it*

>Good goy be a NEET and dont have a family while african couples have 9 kids
You're just mad because your brother is content with his junkie "loser" life while you feel the need to accomplish things to be happy.

After 3 times I got le le happy merchant.
It's like akintor trying not to be anti semitic

Kill those who sell drugs and treat those who are on drugs, if these people who we are treating take advantage of us and continue their wicked ways, we should slay them as well

there was no drug problems before we started fighting drugs

Took me four. Muhammad took just two. Didn’t show picture of him though.

>I know more about your brother than you
He's seeing a therapist, he's not happy
Sounds fair but dont they do something similar in the philipines or indonesia? It doesnt seem to work

>It's not a problem if we dont care about it

Similar but instead they just kill the drug users either way which is the main cause of the problem imo, the enablers on the other hand deserve to be shot outright, the users just need an escape.

Wouldnt cigarettes have done the same if it were criminalized and got on his record..... jews are not to blame for everything.... 420 blaze it ..

I smoked weed all the way through my A-levels and my recent graduation from trade school. Your brother is just a weak minded faggot, OP. He couldn't handle Alcohol/Nicotine either.

both the individual AND society is to blame, it's a two way street OP. your brother is probably a victim of malicious culture that romanticised drug use, and wasn't strong enough to resist it, support him, but make sure he knows that drug users a subhuman

you know something is odd when your brother thinks society is trying to stop him from using drugs when it's said society that is responsible for tricking him into the drug meme