Bungou Stray Dogs

I didn't really expect anything after the first season, but that was pretty damn good.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/F8Am5
imgur.com/gallery/ls5VC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone got a happy end

thank the lord

Smile: recovered and protected

Is this yaoi?

CUTE!

Male characters interact enough for fujobait.

>everyone

Everyone except Zelda and her dead daughter.

for the most part everyone got a good end

Not really but...
> fujobait
Yeah.

The story got better but there was a lot of "quality" animation. I understand not drawing faces on all the background characters but two side characters talking to each other should have faces when it is the focus of the scene.

I was hoping for something like this to happen so i'm happy it really did happen in the end.

Kyouka is so cute.

Season 3 when? How did it sell? Please tell me it did well.

>that cheesy and cliche final battle
It could have been better.

I ain't gonna say it wasn't hammy, but I loved it all the same

It was an obvious cost-cutting measure, but at least they can pass it off as a stylistic choice. Better to conserve during conversation scenes that the action ones.

I still dont understand how her power works.
She chainsawfucks her patients for negative damage or something?

She can only cure people near death, so if they are wounded but isn't actually near death, she makes them near death.

Fitzgerald's pay2win powers and the fact that he apparently didn't even die made it ridiculous. Didn't hate the fight, but it was overall pretty dumb.

OST when

she can only cure people who are actually. So if you just get say a shoulder wound she couldn't heal that. But if she chopped you in half? then it's go.

>Fitzgerald's pay2win powers
KEK
Perfectly encapsulated

>lovecraft was actually an old one

I feel like firzgerald could have had more developement and the end was sooo rushed

The joke is that nobody in this show is ever actually near death.

Incest Imouto got gunned down pretty badly

She got better.

Because the doctor was there to fix her

reminder if you give your kohai some praise now and again he won't turn into a psychotic edgelord

I want to sexually hug_ Kyouka.

I don't get the ring thing. Did his wife die or divorced him?

The ring signifies their marriage and he used it. If he didn't marry her, he would have died.

imgur.com/gallery/F8Am5
imgur.com/gallery/ls5VC
Ch 44 and 45

Pretty sure his wife is still alive, but he burned the ring to fuel his ability.

Yeah, it was. The beginning of the season was superior to the following part, but the final battle was still fun. The whole season turned out much better than I had expected.

he shows up later.

Season 3 never.

but I want it

We are all going to die before it comes out.

what if we make a contract with lovecraft ??

i want more of this show, just for kyouka, i didn't like the story much thought, it doesn't seem to go anywere, and everyone always survives.

will he be important later

I don't know about you guys, but I'm liking Lucy more. I like broken girls better.

Second season was as meh as the first except for prequel arc. It's ok I guess.

Way better than the first season.
Kyouka, Dazai, Odasaku(;w;) are Chuuya were the best.

And*
ffs

When the Order of The Clock Tower gonna show up? They are filled with based people such Shakespeare and Arthur C. Doyle

What other authors should show up in this series?

I like him

Is this thing worth watching? I watched half of season 1, too many fujobait, everyone was a chuuni faggot. When does the real story start?