Detroit 2017. How did this happen?

Detroit 2017. How did this happen?

youtubedoubler.com/mj9F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g09GtnWdBjc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freman_Hendrix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Niggers along with 50 years of being governed by nigger democrats.

Woodward from New Center all the way to downtown is pretty sick these days. They’ve been talking about a Detroit “renaissance” since the 1970s and for the first time it seems underway.

This.
Also that.

>nigger trying to lure in white prey
How do you even get internet in Detroit?

Racist

Is there no hope for Detroit at all?

thanks.

Down town is really on the way up, makes sense for new progress to start in the middle and work it's way out. There is hope

Or it’s whites taking back their rightful clay and gentrifying the niggers into inkster, Redford and Westland.

We have a white mayor, so there's hope. He's a dem, so less hope, but at least he's white. All the niggers hate the white people coming back to the city, it's hilarious.

>When it's okay to ruin a city, but it's not okay to point out that you ruined it

When will Nigger Privilege end?

so any good documentaries on detriots decay to niggerdom?

Niggers
i
g
g
e
r
s

Pretty obvious why it happened. Starts with the word N and ends with s.

Whites ?
Fighting eachother, pandering to minorities for votes, giveing gibs and letting them breed uncontrollably ?
Also negroes don't care at all about their offsprings. As soon they are able to walk they are being sent in the streets. There they gang up and start hussling b/c they have no money and are too lazy/stupid/fucked in the head by media,music and peers to work.

This is where they will send you, OP....

youtube.com/watch?v=g09GtnWdBjc

NIGGERS
> the big 3 moving out
>dumbacrats rule

I just cant help trying to figure out the best angle to spray from to hit the most of them. When are we gonna get funding behind right wing death squads?

This is what happens when the primary industry in any city is made redundant and isn't replaced with anything. It's not all that surprising.

jewmocracy

huwites out, niggers in same as south africa and rhodesia

50 years of leftist policies which pushed more than half the population out of the city

The entire country will find out in due time.

China. Took the jobs an left a vacuum for niggers. Blacks lived here before. Based Detroit white guy. Same idea all the way up to Flint. Was black, China chinked, niggers as a result.

African-Americans.

Reminder that blacks were (forcibly) bussed into Detroit during WW2 to help (((America's))) war machine.
A few race riots later with some commie lovers moving our industry to China, and Detroit is the mess it is today.

Coming soon to a town near you.

please dont be racist, the pc term is niggers

/thread

niggers + democrats - white people = detroit

>le cuck face

Name me one place on planet earth with a majority black population that isn't a shithole.

Pro-tip: You can't.

>They’ve been talking about a Detroit “renaissance” since the 1970s and for the first time it seems underway.

Only fascism can save Detroit

Niggers.

>chk'd 88
Well it sure as shit ain't going to be the goddamned Freemasons doing it, that's for sure. In all seriousness, these fuckers voted for the "hip hop mayor" TWICE. The first time they claimed it was because the other guy, who was the previous mayor's deputy, was and I quote "he too white, he talk to white". His name was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freman_Hendrix
so, yeah, I'll NEVER Forget that fucking news clip. that's what sealed the fate of detroit into bankruptcy. but NOW, the white light of a new dawn shines. the democrat experiment failed, apparently. now we simply hold firm and DON'T let go for nothing. either that or burn it ALL down, muhfugga.
it's one of the two, I forgot which one it is.*shrug*.