Fuuka

Is it going to sell well, or is it going to flop? Given how notorious the twist is and Seo's reputation.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangamint.com/fuuka-137
mangapark.me/manga/fuuka-seo-kouji
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the twist might help give it a push. I at least feel this is a bigger effort/production than the Kimi machi anime

How popular is the manga in Japan anyway?

it's gonna flop hard

Why?

would also like to know these answers

BTW there already is the RAW for the chapter #137:
mangamint.com/fuuka-137
Anybody knows what is the blonde(?) guy at the end saying? Is he confirming the amnesia theory?

It will flop, because it doesn't have mass appeal.

It has fanservice but all the 'drivel' between it won't help with that, since what little fanservice there is, isn't that prevalent. I say 'drivel', because outside of its niche, that's what it's going to be. To be honest, I originally only picked up Fuuka because I will read fucking anything that has a blue haired chick on the cover.

And the "twist" (which one? truck, I guess you mean) is only going to piss people off, especially since #2 sucks so much (imo) compared to #1, and it takes forever (relatively) for #3 to come in.

Obviously the music is the x-factor. If it has really incredible music, then you might hook people.

#1 best selling band manga
which isn't saying much
No, don't worry too much, it's popular. It's not an all-star, but it's not a no-name.

Not to mention I'll bet anything they'll somehow fuck up and manage to write Yuu like a generic fuckboi even more than Seo did which is only going to drive more people away.

man i really hope they have some god tier music, such a good manga i hope they can do it justice. hopefully they dont fuck up characters like that tho. what do you mean by #1, 2 and 3?

the different Fuukas.
yeah I was pretty interested to read that it was getting an anime, and I was teased with the 1st PV not having ANY music. I want good music.

I don't really get why Koyuki seems to be hated here on Sup Forums when she's a childhood friend and childhood friend characters tend to be well-liked here.

wait whos the third fuuka? i thought it was just akitsuki and aoi or do you mean the new girl that just showed up that looks like fuuka? also shame on you for not liking aoi she isnt as good as akitsuki but she isnt that bad either there was a PV? yea thats all anyone can hope for

There's a Fuuka clone who was introduced a few chapters ago. Her name is Sakura, though.

Yes, there was a PV, but there was also a recent trailer which had a short tease of Climber's High.
cos she's such a fuckin loser
like worse than yuu
yuu is a loser, but he's normal. he's a pussy because he's scared, he's extremely inexperienced with a huge amount of pressure and attention.
koyuki has already succeeded, so why is she chasing some nobody? In hindsight it just wouldn't be a thing. She's already surged past him. Their relationship is unbelievable to me.

the only thing worse than a loser is a person that loves a loser for being a loser.

Celebrities marrying non-celebrity childhood friends aren't unheard of, though.

aahhh okay thats who i thought he was talking about! and is this amnesia theory plausible at all? i keep hearing about it in these threads.
oh okay im gonna have to look them up i just got into this series like a week ago.
koyuki is also selfish af i dont hate her but i dont care much for her either, and i bet that kiss they had is gonna bite yuu in the ass at some point

Also, I am amused by the fact that the anime advertises the series as a love triangle between a high school student and a popular idol when in the manga the love triangle is so one-sided it's funny.

Sells around 80k-90k

I honestly can't tell from the threads if the anons are just joking or if they're serious, but I think it's clear that the girl is completely different, just similar to the original with more coincidental relationships with the main cast. Remember that they're currently in the middle of a tour arc where in each stop they help out a new girl and help solve her problems.

i dont browse theories, but there is nothing abnormal going on with fuuka
everything is upfront.
you're not going to get baited

yeah i dont mind telling you since it comes back to be a pain in the ass for the next chapter or two or three, almost immediately. it gets over it

more important is how stupid yuu is.

is that a good number? idk whats a good amount of sales and not with manga

Is that good or bad?
How much does Keijo sell, for comparison?

What is he saying here? What? Please tell me.

ahhh okay makes sense i always thought it was just BS they were spouting but its definitely better if they dont do a weird twist like that it wouldnt be like them. wait are the next few chapters already out?? yea is wasnt the smartest thing hes done, hes stupid as hell for doing that

>not knowing that fuuka is the deconstruction of the current geopolitical climate that we are living in
its gonna flop cause plebs cant understand it

Over 100k is good. It will probably sell around 150k after anime. Keijo is probably 20k.

I've been using this site for translated chapters. It's been updating reliably.
mangapark.me/manga/fuuka-seo-kouji

Fuuka is new ISIS-chan?
I'd bomb her Aleppo.

>Keijo is probably 20k
Given the anime flopped hard, that's a really bad-selling franchise right?

oh okay turns out im already caught up then so its cool thanks!

Do i gotta watch suzuka, cos suzuka is kinda trash.

>still giving a shit with the author of kimi no rage machi or nisekoi

Is this series equivalent to maken ki best girl get raped by the series villain?

This memes again
Childhood friends never win.

Gives examples pleb

>Childhood friends never win.
Chitoge? Chisato?

I think Britney Spears did and notoriously divorced said friend less than a day later. If you look the topic up you'll see it's apparently pretty common in Bollywood.

no. Reading Suzuka would add something to the experience, but watching it won't, really.

whats suzuka?

Seo's manga about some guy and a girl who's into track-and-field. They get married later on and their daughter is Fuuka 1.0.

How is the Japanese hype for the show?

Looking at comixology, it seems chaper 137 isn't scheduled to be released until the 27th. I guess this means we won't see scans for about a week

Atleast Mamegu is back. I hope she voices Fuuka, not the childhood friend.

She doesn't have a role in the anime (at least not yet). Fuuka is voiced by Lynn. If you're lucky Mamegu might voice 2.0 if they decide to make a second cour/season or an OVA.

I think Fuuka's voiced by someone called Lynn or something

Hope it flops hard and seo gets killed by a truck.

What's the point? He'll come back to life anyway.

he'd be replaced by Seo 2.0, who's a bit more sensible but less entertaining for nearly 2 years before he came back

What if the anime has an original ending?

I can see what they're going to do. They'll end with the truck, then it will be a cliffhanger with a season 2/cour 2 hook. I hope they won't resort to that though, it would feel cheap.

There is no need now that Fuuka 1.0 is back.

Megumi Nakajima is doing the ED at least. But yeah in the manga their music is meant to be amazing so it'll be a real let down if it's shit.

Hedgehogs

Guitar: Sho (My First Story)
Bass: T$UYO$HI (The Bonez)
Drums: Hirotaka Takahashi (Ellegarden)
Keyboards: Takurō Iga
Vocals: Manami Numakura

SEO at lyrics

Who's this Fuuka 1.0?

She back from the dead?

Been out of the game for a year now

The new girl? Probably Fuuka 1 with amnesia from truck-kun. Now Yuu and the others are gonna bring back her memories through the power of friendship and music.

thx
can't believe this, they even held funerals...
Is the main character under a mental breakdown like in yankee-kun to megane-chan?

dammit why seo