>literally all of Finland's presidential candidates are leftists
>only one is a conservatist and she's dumb as a bag of hammers

Other urls found in this thread:

vaalikone.fi/presidentti2018/
youtu.be/SkHwQjPiLJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niinistö is not that bad though

What happened to True Finns?

Then, why not run? Just put on a suit and step up. Unless Finland is not a free nation, I don't see the problem.

As a matter of fact I will gladly have Niinistö as president for another 6 years

good goy

Re-electing him will be a great way to stall for time, considering that he is only "Center-slightly left" after all. He is not the greatest president, but it's the best option that we've got currently.

So why is Niinistö better than Huhtasaari?

His IQ is considerably higher.

Yeah, I've also read that jews have high iq, should we let them run the world for us?

Niini-Stöö is alright.
I mean, better than that quarter-commie cow Halonen.

Do Finns eat farts as often as Norwegians?

Neither of them is Jewish.

>can vote for candidate mommy
>doesnt vote for candidate mommy

Are Finns fags?

That was not my point.

The conservative woman (Laura Huhtasaari) is their candidate. One her major problems is her being religious, only minority of Finnish social conservatives are really religious and her whole "evolution isn't true"-thing she has going on will alienate many of her potential voters. Christianity hasn't really anything to do with right wing in Finland, and many of them would want to limit immigration and tone down the PC-infestment, but view the whole Jesus-thing as quite repugnant.

>that face in the bottom left
Who the fuck is that

None of them are running for president.

To be honest, president in Finland has no real power. Prime minister is the one running the show.

No idea, probably some feminist if looks can tell you anything.

>fucking women and their feminism
>vote for momfu, tehee.

Having a Jewish candidate comes with other disadvantages than being intelligent so it's a silly point to make. Meanwhile intelligence is one way for us to compare our presidential candidates.

Merja Kyllönen, member of the Left Alliance and ex-road minister.

Mestari valtaan

Too many choices. Lol.

So what are iqs of Niinistö and Huhtasaari?

>sverige spiser mer svart penis enn en norsk spiser fjert

Negerberger

Missä tämän voi tehdä?

your shithole deserves nothing

vittuako puhutte englantia saatanan hinttarit...

vaalikone.fi/presidentti2018/

Yes he fucking is. He just talked about evils of hate speech and how we need to fine people who share hate speech online.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART AT YOUR LOCAL WALMART

ja presidenttivaalit on yhdentekevä vaali.

I wouldn't know, but certain comments made by Huhtasaari indicate that hers can't be very high.

>a mutt

Ole jonne hiljaa.

Det er faktisk veldig morsomt. kanskje finske er ikke de som spiser langt i det hele tatt.

She is a woman and what better person to represent a Finland than blonde mother suomineito. President does not have any real power.

Sauli Niinistö IQ: 110 (estimated)
Laura Huhtasaari IQ: 95 (estimated)

>a mutt learned neo-arabic language
Fitting.

soos

>tfw libertarian

HS in charge of election compass questions.

Also, Huhtasaari is a qt, but those fucking commie answers + her being a kike lower are serious red flags. I'll probably vote Niinistö this time around. Niinistö or her. Or maybe Väyrynen for the memes.

Vote Huhtis on the first round and on the second round vote Niinistö

finns are disgusting people. their whole government is based on sauna talk and being crypto Chinese. wew lad pretty based you know?
their economics just sucks.

Reminder that Sauli is going for a second term and there is nothing you can do about it.

Pretty weak bantz. 3/10, I know you can do better.

turpa kiinni saatanan vitun homo. tapa ittes.

Menikö tunteisiin, jonne?

Too right-wing I guess...

vitun homo pää umpeen

I don't speak subhuman languages. But I understand a mutt would embrace such a degeneracy.

youtu.be/SkHwQjPiLJA

Kovia sanoja. Opettiko isoveli?

>Sumppu Oy

ime munaa vitun ruma haiseva somali

Joo nauroin itekki.

Ai Tinohan se siellä, katkerana omasta romanialaisuudestaan ja työttömyydestään.

>not voting pic related

President of Finland has zero power since the constitution got changed back in the day. Basically just shilling for Finnish companies abroad and hosting independence day party.

näytät siltä, että voit käyttää tuoretta puristettua lasia peräaukko mehu, neekerihampurilainen

Nice google translator.

Täs on maailman paskin lanka

you just described every single European country m8

This.

Conservative and liberal is a completely retarded fucking scale. It's all relative to whatever the current state of society is

When are we gonna dump this dumb left right shit

>mikä minulla ei ole tarpeeksi ymmärrystä pisteiden sijoittamiseksi satunnaisiin paikkoihin satunnaisilla kirjaimilla

>those problematic glasses in the loony bin corner
you just know she's basing her entire country's foreign policy and eternal demographic destiny on how many shitskin cocks she can ram down her ass

I don't understand a thing you just posted.

Being close to the center in that fake (((test))) means you're literally Hitler.

>being upset that a scandinavian country doesn't care about a middle eastern deity

When we dump all the leftists into mass graves

>I care more about signaling my fedoraness than stopping the barbarian invasion

Finland deserves to burn desu. Let's see how repulsed you faggots will be when prime-minister Mohammad al-Finlandi is sworn into office

The deceased can speak Finnish. Satan's Negro if you did not support your embarrassed fucking burger gay, fuck me

i don't think Finngols actually speak this "finnish." its just a game they play, as the longest running joke in history

Post link to test

>Tfw I would really like to vote for the right-wing party but is hidered by the fact that they hate Finland-Swedes
My life situation is very complicated

You can't. It's literally rooted on differences in the brain and moral psychology, thus why muh centrists and muh above-it-all memetarians never last

Why not go to Sweden?

Stop with "Fingolian" meme already
My picture is what real Finnish man look like

Oi vey, the whaito piggu knows. Shut it down, Yamamoto.

>ebïn beñī§

>Why not move to Sweden?
Obviously because I'm tall, muscular, and very nationalistic. And not some queer, beta-male, hater of the white society.

You guys need an ancap

That image would be okay if it was still 2005.

I don't think there's hatred for Fennoswedes in the party.

>"evolution isn't true"-thing
That's what you get when you're a sola scriptura protty heretic. Finland should convert to Orthodoxy, then you'd have your own national church and sensible opinions about the natural sciences.

>circumcucked
LOL

That's a Jew