CANADA YES! UNIVERSITY OFFERS "EMERGENCY HIJAB KITS"

Top motherfucking kek

>cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/dalhousie-university-emergency-hijab-muslim-students-1.4421395

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/dalhousie-university-emergency-hijab-muslim-students-1.4421395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that for you
unvis.it/cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/dalhousie-university-emergency-hijab-muslim-students-1.4421395

Forgive me, Based Norchivist

I fucking hate my university so goddamn much. I want to get involved with volunteer opportunities and community engagement on campus to pad my resume, but i hate this place so much that it gives me a disgusting taste in my mouth to help propogate this festering hellhole in any way. For fucks sake.

Ask for emergency hijab kit as a Jewish Muslim non-binary queer 7 spirited android and if they refuse to give it to you then call up a Jewish lawyer and Sue the Living fuck out of them and settle with Justine for $10.5 million

you know what?
This isn't even that bad a thing.
Yanking off some broad's hijab is childish as fuck.
Plus we know muslims are so peaceful and noble that they'd have to possibly honour kill the woman for showing her hair.

Bwhahahaha! How come you aren’t paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to be a part of this exclusive group?

Canadian universities are garbage, may as well call them re-education centres for comrades. The lefts favorite gender neutral pronoun, can’t be a woman beater or a child molester if there are no women and children, just comrades.

Welcome to Canada, where our PM won on the promise of 100,000 grand debt per household and a niquab on every table.

>beta literally in the headline

Except the article itself states there have literally been 0 incidents ever reported to police.

This is just Sharia creep

This. Could tell this was fake news kmmediately. If it was real news Canadian society would grind to a halt and Justin would be on television crying like a bitch as we speak

Selling tickets to the apology

We're tickets actually sold to the fagpology?

HEY RABBI

>rip off hijab
>mudslime dons emergency hijab
>rip off emergency hijab
wow very effective

Which teacher told them to angle the red bars of the flag to avoid lawsuits? That’s my question. Not surprised.

Lawsuit? Is there some kind of law prohibiting this in Canada?

Ah, I skipped the article.
My own fault.

>Emergency hijab kit
>Break glass in case of problematic microaggressions.

Why would there be a law suit?
How does angling the bars avoid one?

It is not against the law to disrespect or destroy the Canadian flag.

By the way, the “third space room” you’ve got in the background of your pic is a concept invented by Soviet psychologist.

>Lev Semyonovich Vygotsky (Russian: Лeв Ceмёнoвич Bыгóтcкий, IPA: [vɨˈɡotskʲJj]; November 17 [O.S. November 5] 1896 – June 11, 1934) was a Soviet psychologist, the founder of an unfinished theory of human cultural and bio-social development commonly referred to as cultural-historical psychology, a prominent advocate for a new theory of consciousness, the "psychology of superman", and leader of the Vygotsky Circle (also referred to as "Vygotsky-Luria Circle").

>The early 21st century has seen scholarly reevaluations of the popular version of Vygotsky's legacy (sometimes termed "Vygotsky cult", "the cult of Vygotsky" or even "the cult of personality around Vygotsky"), which is referred to as the "revisionist revolution in Vygotsky Studies"

And this also proves my first post.

>The next step - emergency dildo kits for feminists, nu-males and gays
Canada Akbar!!

Not federal law but can be a civil lawsuit for disrespecting/ violating the universities central purpose, would also cause alumni to leave and ultimately cause a lot of headache. By creating chevrons instead of bars they have used a sort of “fair use” into play. It’s not the Canadian flag therefore no disrespect or disregard can be asserted legally unto it.

We’re also supposed to pay security for their mosques now too. Read it this morning.
Hate this stupid country.

I miss the Great White North, now they have all sort of streetshitters there.

>be canadian
>have sexual emergency between classes
>havent had muslim cock in your ass in the past 6 hous (a new record)
>run down the hall, apologizing as you invade a lbgtqqbraapp safe space
>your asshole puckers as you begin to panic
>you are going to be late for indigenous studies
>your term paper on how they need more reparations is due!
>out of the cirner of your mascara crusted eye you see it
>a rainbow box that reads: break glass in case of emergency
>you pound as hard as you can with your frail arms, but your vegan diet has left you too effeminate
>an image forms in your mind of an rural retard who didnt vote clinton
>in a rage, you finally break the thin pane to reveal the biggest blackest dil...
>you almost lose consciousness as you behold where once your standard canadian dildo and lube treatment kit was, now is an emergency hijab kit!
>suddenly someone yells at you
>'that alt right nazi fascist is trying to steal that hijab, get him girls!'
>a swarm of trannies descend upon you like locust
>your final thought as they beat you to death is 'if you kill your enemies, they win'
>you smile as you win