Shingeki no Kyojin

So what now? Where is the story going to go? What will the SC do? What can they do?

Let's talk about this.

is that levi

No that's Zeke.

Based Sieg manlet remover.

Armin is cute.

>implying ZekZek would ever harm his little brother's boyfriend
Disgusting. Please see

I only got to reading the new chapter today and I gotta say that I'm incredibly happy that we actually got a title drop

We are truly the attack on titan.

The moment Armin transforms he will be killed

screencap this

Nice try but that will never happen. Armin's living until the end of the manga and beyond. Your hateboner for him won't change that.

>Armin's living until the end of the manga

eh, I don't think so

>I'm entrusting my dream of the ocean to him

You realize that sentence became moot the second he was revived, right?

Armin's definitely going to see the world and fulfill his dream, although going by the theme of the manga it's not gonna be a particularly happy trip around the world. In fact he'll probably regret wanting to see it.

>what is foreshadowing

escaping death once doesn't mean he'll do it again, he's not Reiner

He's probably not going to escape death because he won't be put in a situation where multiple asspulls are needed again. (At least, I hope not.) He'll probably have to fight several times in titan form but since I highly doubt that will be his main priority (considering how his titan form is not exactly fighting material) he'll have Eren to protect him.

Although my theory that Eren will agree to go with Zeke if Zeke promises to not hurt/kill Armin would kind of make Armin escape death, but it wouldn't be a complete bullshit reason, especially if Eren threatens to kill himself if Zeke kills him. I imagine next time they meet on the battlefield, Zeke's gonna easily take Armin down and nearly kill him but Eren will come running and begging Zeke to spare Armin's life.
>"I almost lost him once...Please, d-don't take away from me...don't this to me..."

>"I almost lost him once...Please, d-don't take away from me...don't this to me..."
Kek, why can I see Eren saying that exact thing? With a bonus "If you kill him, I'll take this sword to my neck and doom humanity!"

You know Eren would do that.

would zeke even give a shit if eren did that?

I think he'd just storm the walls for an easy victory

Because Eren holds the fucking coordinate, retard. AKA the thing Zeke desperately needs.

Plus, he's the only family Zekzek has left. Zeke wants to protect that frown.

the coordiante will just go on to someone far easier to get a hold of via that transfer bullshit kruger said or does that not apply to the coordinate this shit is getting confusing

But they won't know who gets the coordinate for years. It goes to a baby. Assuming it's true, of course.

Endgame right here, brothers.

How the fuck is Zeke going to defeat armin

He might be a 2m taller than Eren but he's still a manlet.

What? Armin's not gonna be the colossal titan, or if he is, well then...never mind. Otherwise Armin will be easy as hell to wipe the ground with if need be. Hell, he might sick Cargo Titan after Armin, which might be a bit more fairer of a fight but not by much.

It probably will be endgame but I don't see how Levi could reconcile with Hanji at this point. She's pissed as hell at him for letting Erwin die.

>Armin's not gonna be the colossal titan

He is the CT now you dumbshit did you not read last chapter?

Right now Armin is stronger than Eren.

>She's pissed as hell at him for letting Erwin die.
She's definitely not. Hanji said her piece and then imediately informed everyone Erwin allowed Levi to make that choice for a reason, and there's that, they can only keep moving forward from now on.
You can see there were no hard feelings between them when Levi kicked that door.

>She's pissed as hell at him for letting Erwin die.
np. they will have a child will it be called Erwin.

>Zecucks being this delusional

He will just run away like a bitch from ugly manlet again

Armin is perfect.

I disagree. I don't think Armin will depend on Eren to protect him, he will do it alone. I think Armin and Eren won't end up in good terms if Eren decides to go with Zeke. I expect to see another facet mostly because I know how Armin is.

>Reminder Araki already knows how this ends

Citation needed.

in the interview he had with Isayama, the latter commented on how he discussed things with Araki and they both agreed Armin and Eren wouldn't be friends in the end.

I thought you were talking about the end of the manga. I actually like the idea even if I like both of them, they are totally opposites to end up in good terms.

>They are totally opposites to end up in good terms.
Opposites make great friends, as long as it's superficial. Now if they've got different ideologies, they're fucked.

Araki knows everything

>I thought you were talking about the end of the manga.
I'm talking about the end of the manga. How would he reach that conclusion if he didn't know?

I am going to marry Annie!

Sometimes but they have different ideologies and it will be a problem in the future. I am totally sure.

I doubt he knows what will cause that separation/confrontation.

I bet my ass he already knows everything.

>The Ocean a shit
>Shut your whore mouth Eren!
>A SHIIIIIIIIIT

KEK
I'll draw this

Just details. Shits like there are people outside the walls which was very predictable.

How would you react if Mikasa chooses Armin instead of Eren when the confrontation happens?

>Right now Armin is stronger than Eren.
>This is what Arminfats actually believe.

EH is canon.

I wonder what sort of details could make him think they wont be friends anymore.

I wouldnt care. I just don't care about EMA and their shitty boring problems at all.

Their different ways of thinking, it is not hard to guess. Someday Eren will tell all of them to fuck off and Armin will lose his patience.

I'd be happy if EMA all killed each other.

This.

*YH

Difficult to guess, I think things won't be so easy to Hange and the SL.

Eren will unleash the Wall Titans upon humanity and commit genocide worse than BRA ever did.
Humanity(Marleyans) will once again know the terror of living under the rule of the Titans(Eldians).

Marley will keep sending titans after Eldians - either for the lulz, or to retrieve the Coordinate. They have to be stopped.

I want Eren to go away.

Bert deserved life.

We need a year time skip.

I want to rub soothing lotion into Erwin's stump.

accurate

LM soon.

This. Loving sex between Eren and Historia is the only way to use the Coordinate properly.

You mean Zeke and Eren.

AM is endgame.

I hope so. Let them stay in their containment ship. Eren is too good for either of them.

Eren is too good for anyone. If you call good being a ragetard.

I think he won't see the ocean but he will definitely live until the end of the manga.

The baby transfer power is bullshit. What the fuck Isayama-sensei?

They are all shit, including the rageturd.

Isayama is no stranger to bullshit.

Meant for

Hanji is such a good mommy.

I want Nile to make me a mommy

Erwin is going to make me a mommy too. Our babies can be best friends.

And a cute

Tadaima kazoku.

*A shit and not canon

*EH

Because he thinks Eren was fooled by Grisha. This will change the moment he realizes Eren was actually born like this.

Zeke > Grisha > Eren

>How the fuck is Zeke going to defeat armin
>armin
HAHAHAHA
Seriously though.

>Right now Armin is stronger than Eren.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EMAfags everyone.

That's assuming the wall titans won't just go out and start rampaging when the coordinate dies. For all we know, Eren being alive is the only thing stopping millions of no timer colossal titans rampaging everywhere.

>Eren being alive is the only thing stopping millions of no timer colossal titans rampaging everywhere.
Except that it's not. At max he'll cause it.

>Eren being alive is the only thing stopping millions of no timer colossal titans rampaging everywhere.
He isn't even doing anything, neither does he know how to use the coordinate. The dumb rageturd will probably even wake them up and that's how everyone dies.

Reminder the mouth breathing retard is going for the hand bite last chapter's last page.

How can Eren control the coordinate? He will reduce his lifespan even more.

I hope that's the beginning of the Armin/Eren confrontation.

Hange is a dude, right?

Hange is expecting and males can't bear children.

>EMAfags
Just Arminfags.

You mean falseflaggers.

Not at all.

You can feel the bait. It always happens.

She'd holding her tummy because there's a baby in there.

Things I think we can expect in the following chapters.
>Hanji experiencing morning sickness and saying that it's something she's eaten.
>Levi arguing with her about the amount of duties she's taking on.
>Levi getting stressed about Hanji being stressed.
>Hanji acting weird when she sees a child out with its mother in the city.
>Levi getting extreme protective urges.
>Someone recognising that Hanji is pregnant even before she knows herself.

I swear I love Mrs Smith.

How can anyone even like Manji? Let alone self insert as it?

Sorry, Arminfat. You can't blame the terminal retardation of your ilk on falseflaggers.

That's not even me but not recognising obvious bait is sad.

>That's not even me
Did that user even imply let alone state it's you? Get better reading comprehension retard.

What happened to Frieda's titan ?