The dog was harmless. He didn't do anything

The dog was harmless. He didn't do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its their fault for calling the cops for something. Thats why motherfuckers need to own a gun amd quit calling rhe motherfuckers. First thing theyll do is shoot all the dogs on your property.

I remember a story about kids calling because they found a litter of stray kittens and the cop was coming over to kill the kittens himself. Kids are screaming and crying as the cop tries to collect them. Police dept actually defends the piece of shit. Its real news. Dont ban me.

Wasnt a cop. Someone told me it was. Oh well. Atleast it wasnt cops that were called. Probably would have been worse.

That's a lot of garbage coming from a peace flag.

The pitbull most likely left the house to maul the neighbors kid or some shit

>please like and subscribe

Meh. Pit Genocide now.

DAAAAAMMNNN. That was pretty cold.

why are americans so scared of dogs?
at first i thought it was some kind of nigger thing, but iv been seeing it more and more

If its your baby you stupid slut how about you raise your "baby" to not run in other peoples home lel

Yes, a good cold cocking

Please like and subscribe the woman screamed

Now that's comedy!

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

kill all nigger dogs

Memes aside, why the fuck do people get pitbull/pitbull variants anyway?

Why not just get a breed that isn't powerful enough to kill you in a 1v1?

thanks for the link or archive you FUCKING faggot

>He didn't do anything.
din du nuff'n

>uughhh yeeeh kil dat dog uUuuuU!
Is this what pol has been turned into?

Pitbull apologists deserve everything that happens to them.

>he eats watermelon

which year was this

There are plenty of powerful dogs that aren't as likely to chimp out. Even Rottweilers kill way less people/animals than pit bulls and they weigh 150lbs and can easily fuck up most people. Mastiffs and Great Danes. Strong dogs. They don't chimp out as often because they weren't bred for bloodsport the way pitbulls were. A pitbull's gameness is what makes it dangerous. A bad German Shephard might bite you once then run off. A pit bull will maul you, though.

>Americans scared of dogs
We haven't banned pit bulls like you guys have, Ahmed.

>"she will be buried with her killer dog"
I think the husband sighed at relief that his offspring wouldn't be a flaming liberal faggot.

tv license

A pit is simply a nigger that can't talk.
Killing niggers is good, therefore killing pits is good

>buying a soydog

Found the nigger

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Video btw - this bitch is an absolute coal burner, she even has fucking dreadlocks.
The comments though: youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M&t=1s

You do realize that 80% of all bite related injuries in the US that result in hospitalization are caused by dogs, right?

what are the other 20%? koons?

still ran on private property, and the owner should have one eye on the dog if its not contained anywhere.

kats

The dog was probably rescued from a fighting ring. I know people that have picked up rescue pits. Its fucking retarded. Those dogs should be put down. I have two regular pits myself and I'm of the opinion the homeowner dindu nuffin.

link to video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

Pitbulls are not dogs anymore than niggers are people.

percentages of what? holy shit how can you be this fucking useless

I'll never understand women's fascination with pit bulls. They're bred to be fighting dogs. You want something cute get a yorkie.

I would love to know if the woman lost her dogs after this.

snek

THIS

It's so even single women can feel BLACKED

The neighbor should've shot her and the dog for trespassing. Maybe the news crew reporting too.

>from the webm ofc

Women with dogs seriously creep me out sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, my family has raised dogs since I was born but they’re still just dogs, not humans.

My cousin got a tattoo on her back when her dog died as if it was her literal best friend. What gives?

I'd shoot those dogs in the fucking head then slap the shit out of their dumbass owner

>when your neighbor is having a cookout and the smoke wafts over to your property, thereby violating the non-aggression principle, so you unleash your genetically engineered McPitbull (TM) task force on him, his family, and all his guests and they get ripped apart

No kidding! M8, do you live in the suburbs?
Theres no greater cancer than someone who lets their dogs lose.

Not in the US. If the guy who's daughter lost a cat was a good man though he hopefully dropped some poisoned meat in the shitty dogs yard.

That bitch his hilarious. Dreadlocks, thong hanging out, leggings and wailing like a banshee over a dog that ran into a house with kids in it? What's her fucking problem. I love dogs but if I had one that ran at a guys child I'd be totally fine if he shot it.

>not going kaioken x10 to save your dog
Soyboy husband deserved it

>*loose

is she wearing a fuckin thong?

I'm all for killing all pit bulls. There is no such thing as a friendly one. I've never seen one that wasn't aggressive. That being said, even if it wasn't a pit bull, I'd support the shooter. People need to learn to control their fucking animals.

>losing to pit bull 1v1
No wonder we lost to the emus

For shit like this is why I always go with a knife or something like that when I take my dogs for a walk.

>have facial scaring from a PBT
>Wear a beard constantly so I don't look like Freddy Kruger
>Mfw people try to tell me that PBTs are good pets

Gotta show off for daddy. Seriously though why would a women wear a thong at home around their father?

Can't carry a decent knife here in the UK. Even if you have a legal knife (3 inch non locking blade) its questionable whether you could use it in self defense and get away with it.

Because there's an entire industry built around pushing pitbulls as good, reliable protection dogs to white people, and as alpha male status dogs to niggers. Pitbull breeders make fucking bank, but I guarantee most of them wouldn't let one of those fuckers anywhere near their family.

Then the owner is just a faggot for not kicking and punching the shit outta those dogs, something similar happened to me and I just kicked the pitbull's head till I left it half dead.

who the fuck calls their daughter "Porsche"

You see, pitbulls are fine dogs. Hear me out on this.

They are dangerous, pitbulls are ideal for male owners who are good, dominant owners who train their dogs well. These are people who pulled the pitbull reputation back to respectable in the first place. The instant they did these stupid fucking women who call them 'pibbles' and post shit of their dog on instagram constantly (one of them is even of the pitbull claiming her fucking bed jesus christ), these people own dogs like this, in fact they shouldn't own dogs at all, it's fucking irresponsible.

I unironically believe women and nu-males should be banned from having any dog bigger than a jack russel

Just tell women you got it saving a kid from a vicious dog and you'll get mad pussy.

Embrace the scar.

>pushing them for white people

Miami here, most pitbulls here, like my two, are necessary for keeping criminals out of your house and yard. White people use them as watchdogs. In Overtown and Hialeah they have a big business surrounding breeding and fighting. I know some big ass dudes from the hood that have 3+ and tie rope around their necks because they’re vicious as fuck.

I have the feeling the woman in the video lost her dog :^)

in the webm, who knows - probably did not lose them

> (OP)
who has the webm of the 2 pitbulls mauling the dog through the fence?

>Dog known first it's aggressiveness
>Highest amount of fatalities of any dog breed
>Known to attack their owners with no provocation
>>>>Good pets for anyone

Wipe this breed from the face of the Earth

>it's not the dogs, it's the owners

Fuck off, m8. Pit bulls have no place in a home. They're the nigger of the dog breeds.

The fuckers even look unstable. Somthing about them just gives me the creeps.

I'm not mad about it, I just hate PBTs.
It also gives me a reason not to shave daily, so that's nice

Niggers could be controlled

that was the whole point of slavery retard

what in the FUCK are you talking about?

Pitbulls attack when they sense weakness. If you stand your ground and look it in the eyes it will run up to you and submit. If you act like a bitch you will did like a bitch thank god America has liberty and thank god im in Florida where people like you are a minority

I always bring my gun out when I go for a walk in case I see one of these vile demonic breeds. I wouldn’t hesitate to mag dump, trust me. This breed needs to be exterminated. Every owner is a pussy trying to signal tuffness through pit bulls. Fuck all pit bulls and pit bull owners.

Just admit you have low testosterone and it's impossible for a dog to respect your dominance

Yes, they can be controlled, but they shouldn't be let in the house a d made a part of the family. I don't know what purpose a pit bull would serve for anyone. Maybe as a guard dog for a prison? Otherwise, they should be wiped out.

>Florida Man
That answers a lot of questions.

House niggers were common

Treat your pitbull like a house nigger and make sure you have an actual purpose for owning one

sorted

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

I was reared around Rottweilers as a child. I have no problem with commanding dogs. The problem is that pit bulls are stupid and aggressive. They're terrible pets and have no place in a civilized environment.

Tell you what, go to a pitbull sanctuary and act like a hard man see how long you last.

this is completely meaningless you dumb fuck

So you’re saying that Pitbulls are assault-style dogs and people get them to compensate?

It’s impossibel to stop them, even ignoring the fact if two pitbulls don’t turn on you and kill you, once they grab your dog you’re never getting them off, even cutting the heads off won’t do it.

I agree with this, pit bulls are better for being guardians, and even at that they're quite shitty, rather than being dogs for company.

What purpose could you have for owning one? They're terrible guard dogs for a house, and they're too stupid to be of any practical use.

I still don't understand knife laws in this country

I can buy 'illegal' knives on Amazon. Is it just carrying that's the issue?

pit bulls should die for being pit bulls

Only police need attack dogs

Why should I have to fear for my life from a fucking dog?

>I should be able to own a murderous dog because all of their victims were perceived as pussies by them

Fuck off back to your dog that will kill you in 5 months

you can get them off by spraying a water hose into their nose

Actually if a pitbull has its jaws locked on something(somebody) you just flip it over by its legs and start pulling it while it’s on its back. They will dislodge 100% it the time.

Or you just shoot it. This will also stop the attack 100% of the time.

Pitbulls are the niggers of canines, and your country doesn't even allow them. You'd be an idiot not to shoot one if it ran into your house, especially if you had kids. Those things will kill the kids in their own households. They won't hesitate a second to kill a stranger's kids.

Recommend the Louis Theroux where a dude trains pitbulls as his guard dogs

It also shows the terrors of liberal pussies owning pit bulls where a couple adopt one and at the end it says it attacked them and they gave it back to the shelter

Think it was LA dogs or something