NJ best state

I've realized there's a lot of hate towards NJ on Sup Forums Why is that? NJ is one of the comfiest states.

>perfect weather.
>Comfy small beach towns.
>nice older Victorian architecture.
>qt virgin girls everywhere.
>majority white.
>no rednecks.
>niggers only in North NJ.
>good Italian food.
>high I.Q, high income.

I wish I never moved to spicville Florida.

>everyone is a spic, redneck or feral nigger.
>worst weather in the country.
>super humid.
>super fucking bright.
>only have nice weather from Nov-feb
>no cute girls, only ugly tan beach non-virgin sluts.
>the oldest homes are just plain 1960s ugly beach shacks.
>low I.Q, everyone is poor.

Do any other anons live in comfy NJ? I really miss it, I'm moving back as soon as I can. Post comfy NJ pics.

STFU
t. The Empire State

Jersey Mike's subs>pubiclix "subs"

I have family in nj and I’m convinced it is the worst state in the country
>dreary weather
>nearly everybody is an asshole
>annoying accent
>taxes out the ass
>jersey shore is still alive among the population
>people make $300k a year and still dress like fucking guidos
>everything expensive as fuck
>costs an arm and a leg just to drive through the state
>most densely populated state
>millions commute to nyc daily from nj
>a girl sucking 37 dicks is acceptable to jerseyfags
>street wear is a thing among white people there
>if you like unadulterated nature you will kill yourself within 48 hours of being here
>tons of jews
>everybody is a leftist
>women are just ok
>clerks 2 sucks dick
The food is very good though

Am*rica is a collection of 50 differently shaped turds
Prove me wrong

Please go back north to your wop infested shithole and spare us your disgusting accent.

Take your family of yankees with you.

omg this pic. please tell me its staged.

Nj is hands down the worst fucking state
It is fucking hell
Architecture is ass shit
Too many fucking rednecks (ironically cape may is where one of the densest population of hicks is, so noice pic related).
True there are limited minorities, but you have to be in a nice "white area"
But at that point a good portion of them are faggot ass hicks.
And then lets not even get started on the girls.
Fucking degenerate filthy shit, they have most likely fucked everyone and their brother, fkn revolting.

If you ever have the chanceto visit out of state, you'll quickly see how shit our state is.

Basically New York's retarded cousin. Some towns are nice though like cape May for small vacations

I live close to north jersey used to go a few times a week for dope until those cunts arrested me and took my shit.FUCK NEW JERSEY

Yes Camden is just wonderful.
Fuckin ginormous foggot

New jersey is a complete shithole. Absolute armpit of America. This is coming from a Pennsylvanian native. I can't wait for global warming to take hold and plunge NJ into the Atlantic and us in Pa have beachfront property built upon snookies bloated corpse.

NJ: a state so retarded, you aren't allowed by law to pump your own gas!

>lying about my
Dude this state is fucked. turning into Cali 2.0

Q: What’s the best thing about New Jersey?

A: New York

Cali aint got nothing on this state

new jersey is a fucking shit stain on society. it has the highest mudslime population, just elected a mudslime mayor. look it up, the place is shit.

New Jersey is definitely not the best state by a long shot, OP you've got stockholm syndrome

Please fucking jesus get me out of here. New Jersey is a flaming hell hole.

Don't believe their lies. Someone help

have you seriously only been in Cape May County or something? I'm from NJ, and while I like the state and don't get the meme hate for it, you literally just described Cape May and that's it

Freehold NJ here.

There are some okay towns and counties.
But for the most part this state sucks.
Reminder that NEW JERSEY was the second most liberal state (only behind Hawaii), voting nearly 70-30 for hillary.

Who is the qt on the right?

As an NJ native, you're an absolute retard of the highest caliber.

>perfect weather
I'll remember that the next time our islands are under water, a rogue thunderstorm knocks out power for days, or snow prevents anything from getting done for days.

>comfy small beach towns
Polluted by tourist cunts like you

>nice older victorian architecture
You spend 15 minutes on some college campus and think up that one pal? Here's a hint, those are the only places that look like that and they're infested with libshits so good luck enjoying it.

>qt virgin girls everywhere
LMFAO yea if you like 2/10 slags. Every other girl has been on the cock carousel since at least age 15.

>majority white
Asians aren't white retard. It's 50% white at best with highest concentrations in the northernmost and southernmost parts of the state.

>no rednecks
Someone has never been South of Tom's River before, and this is coming from a white guy that grew up down there.

>niggers only in North NJ
Oh I forgot that Camden and Atlantic City were majority white upper class cities with low crime rates...

>good Italian food
My native Italian co-worker would slap your shit so fucking hard if you said that to his face.

>high I.Q., high income
High income to deal with ridiculous taxes and prices that rise in relativity to that high income. Some people here are smart enough to leave the state, the rest are absolute dumbfucks and/or stuck living here to work in NYC or Philly.

TLDR; you don't live here you dumb fucking nigger try again

Can't pump your own gas

You’re right.. NJ is great...

...As a hurricane buffer zone for PA

And if our new governor gets his way...even higher taxes, sanctuary state status and legal pot to create more losers, Fuck this place!

NJ has shitty gun laws, that can make nerf and pellet guns illegal.

Ridiculously high property taxes.

Ever been to Camden.

Chris Christi.

People from NJ suck as drivers.

No rednecks, ever hear of the pine barrens?