'We meet at Christmas in New York...

'We meet at Christmas in New York...soon': ISIS post chilling image of a man dressed as Santa standing next to a box of dynamite in Times Square

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5121645/ISIS-post-image-Santa-threatening-attack-New-York.html

ummm ????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150885409/#150897751
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz
nypost.com/2017/11/17/isis-threatens-to-attack-pope-with-christmas-blood-propaganda-poster/
youtube.com/watch?v=P0slK45CNIE
twitter.com/colebunzel/status/935178192524120065
twitter.com/SimNasr/status/935115900356882432
twitter.com/Oded121351/status/934840646929735680
twitter.com/MichaelSSmithII/status/934435542917419008
twitter.com/charliewinter/status/933619567594700800
theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/rita-katz-better-than-spielberg/
cp24.com/news/isis-returnees-to-canada-can-be-rehabilitated-sociologist-says-1.3694766
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/10/24/report-europe-u-s-flooded-thousands-jihadis-islamic-state-failure/
express.co.uk/news/uk/813375/London-Bridge-terror-strike-23-000-jihadis-in-UK-security-powers-used-less
thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-unveils-chilling-new-map-6224227
express.co.uk/news/world/731892/ISIS-jihadis-could-return-home-Europe-defeat-Mosul-terror-Belgian-minister
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510384/Belgian-nuclear-plant-guard-murdered-security-pass-stolen-two-days-Brussels-attacks.html
nytimes.com/video/world/middleeast/100000005040770/isis-drone-attack-mosul.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They posted one for the UK, France, and Germany too

They never attack wherr they say, so I bet on a Sinai style attack to a french church

Worst fucking shops ever.
Bomb yourself, ISIS fucktwats.

They weren't actually there yet, it was supposed to be a shop showing they will be there soon.

No shit, even still it's terrible

The answer is pretty simple. If you're out enjoying your christmas with your family at a christmas market, and you see a brown person, run, far, far away, quickly. Do not stop to warn others, except for those you love.

New Yorkers are liberals anyway. Better them than me.

>run
No you shoot them and plant a knife on them

I WARNED YOU

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150885409/#150897751

You guys have no idea what's coming. I don't know why my future self sent me these not yet happened "memories" but there must be a reason, right?

Surely you'll believe me and this will be averted because the more popular it gets the less of a chance the authoraties can ignore it so those people won't die in the future?

These niggers are literally antifa tier at this point.

calm down baba vegeta, you can't see into the future, you're just some autistic man child that is relapsing from lack of Turkish sperm in your loosened faggot ass

but I thought muslims loved jesus

Well it's difficult to believe people blindly on random Vanuato fishing forum
Where? So I'll remember you if it happens

did their media department get hit by an airstrike or something? These are terrible even by desert standards

(((ISIS)))

They're not from IS, this kind of pic is done by their fan groups on Telegram
Believing those threaths is like believing the "you people are ok, don't go there tomorrow" posts on Sup Forums.

Shit like this is why I support Trump even though I come from an Arab background. Nuke them all.

I'm not trying to get people to believe me individually.

They probably never will

What I want to do is allow this to gain traction around new years. Imagine if Alex Jones starts blaring about an iminent terror attack THAT HAPPENS then agencies will have no choice but to beef up security and catch Abdul-AlSalim.

But how will you understand this when you're probably a CIA nigger that wants the terror attack to happen.

>remember you
Doesn't matter, if you want to do something useful start talking about the attack.

Don't go blaring off that some nutter on Sup Forums got transmitted data/memories to his cerebral cortex via frequencies against will just something along the lines of "Hey, what if some muslims pull another Bataclan this Christmas?
And no I don't exactly "see" the future only feel how certain events will transpire and why. I assume this is my future self sending back memories to me either accidentally or on purpose.

Or it could be just common sense.

>what if IS attacks Christmas
No shit Sherlock

I'm sure we will deliver some Xmas gifts to the poor muslim kids too.

NOTICE THE "SITE" INTELLIGENCE WATERMARK ON THE ISIS IMAGE, GOYS

Reminder that SITE is a "terrorist consultancy" operated and owned by Rita Katz, an admitted hardcore Zionist whose father was executed for being Mossad.

Somehow, by pure talent I guess, Katz is able to "find" every ISIS announcement, beheading video, and piece of propaganda before the CIA and any intelligence service. She then hands it off directly to the MSM, which circulates it without any verification, just like the retarded Santa image. Katz and SITE conveniently "found" every Osama bin Laden video and audio recording threatening America after 9/11.

Her Mossad father has two statues dedicated to him in Israel, and Katz's extended family resides there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz

>Katz, a fluent Arabic speaker, was born in Basra in Southern Iraq in 1963 to a wealthy Iraqi Jewish family.[1][4] After the Six Day War and shortly after Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party seized power in Iraq in 1968, her father was arrested on charges of spying for Israel.[4] The family's property was confiscated by the state, and the rest of the family put under house arrest in a stone hut.[1][4] The following year, after having been tortured, Katz's father was convicted and executed in a public hanging in the central square of Baghdad, witnessed by more than half a million Iraqis; the government offered free transportation to people from the provinces, and belly dancers performed for the crowd.[1][4][5] Katz' mother managed to escape with her three children to Iran, from where they made their way to Israel.[4]

BEWARE OF THIS ZIONIST SHILL MOSSAD OPERATIVE Sup ForumsAKS. RED ALERT.

Then I guess my job is done or maybe it's not.
Maybe it will still happen. I don't know.
I'm not sure why I even know in the first place. Why not, say Trump? It probably won't happen if Trump knew instead of I.

Why me? I'm like said, I'm a faggot nobody.

Well the lucky thing is that shitskins are incapable of achieving high numbers

These goddam faggots have shares in Amazon!

Those groups are kinda public user, you are thinking too much on this
It's full of twitter-based journalists that post screenshots of those type of chats, see hololmap for examples
It's propaganda, it's not difficult to find... If you often see the watermark is because journalists uses the premium site of SITE

You'd be surprised.
It's gonna be bad, I mean it.

Some of you spaghetti wogs are ok, don’t go down the pizzeria tomorrow

I'm convinced too that they will try something big and even security services... Simply because they need it AND they have the capabilities

Were Iran and Israel in good terms in 1963? How’d they get from Iran to Israel?

That's good. But why aren't the fucking secret service gonna do anything?

There's no need for those people to die. Why aren't they stopping them?

Abdul-AlSalim

Because they need to control a minimum of 50k people

This.
That is really below their standarts. Either all their cabale people got already barrelabombed or these are made by western fanboyjihadees who are mostly associated to them by their hopes and dreams.

SITE is entirely a Zionist Disinfo Operation, operated by former Iraq-Jew, Rita Katz.

>Katz' SITE Institute, co-founded with Josh Devon in July 2002, was funded by various federal agencies and private groups. It analyzes "corporate records, tax forms, credit reports, video tapes, internet news group postings and owned websites, among other resources, for indicators of illicit activity".[11] It provided information on radical Muslim groups operating in the United States, and led to closures of organizations, deportations, and ongoing investigations.[12] She spends hours every day monitoring password-protected online chat rooms in which Islamic terrorists discuss politics, exchange tips, and announce their plans and accomplishments

Katz hilariously claims, for a decade now, to be privy to "cyber backchannels" for Islamic terrorists. Greater access than any intelligence service. Her "access" provides CIA and MSM plausible deniability for regurgitating and propagating her bullshit.

>In 2015, Katz described an apparent Australian online supporter of ISIS who used the online handle "Australi Witness" as holding a "prestige" position in online jihadi circles and as being "part of the hard core of a group of individuals who constantly look for targets for other people to attack". It later transpired that "Australi Witness" was a Jewish American called Joshua Ryne Goldberg who was arrested by the FBI

Yep, Katz even claimed Jewish Florida troll NEET Josh "Thought Catalog Wunderkid" Goldberg was ISIS. She is a fear monger running on zealotry and she should be Sup Forums Enemy #1

desu by bombing the most degenerate places isis is fuckign helping us

>isis is fuckign helping us
They shall be the butchers of your rights and the enablers of many needless deaths, not just during the bombing itself.

These images are made by Mossad. Give me a fucking break if you think a loose collective of sandniggers publishes magazines and has their own waving-flag watermark for beheading videos.

Leave shill.

>Publicizing military plans before the actual strike.

Heh. Reminds me of Trump.

Good thing I don't live in a liberal infested city. Literally Hillary voters. Please ISIS, burn them all.

Fine, I guess unlike LARPing soviet propaganda grannies I'm doomed to fill the role of Cassandra in this life.

Such is the way of things I guess.

Very well I shall leave you and never enter threads like these again or talk to anyone.

I wish they fucking would try something, I'd love to rip their bodies apart

US military:
> I wish a nigger would

>tfw when ISIS ignores you

>sandniggers are too stupid to use paint and/or a keyboard

Americans are gonna be able to play Die Hard in real life

Nvm, yay. Rolling for attack on Cologne shopping mile. Bonus: No concrete blocks.

>No concrete blocks.
Those things are a meme they tested them with a Medium truck and that thing only stoped when it slammed into a solid wall

Kek. Isis still exists?

Yeah I know, they're only there to keep the masses calm and to trigger the automatic brakes in modern trucks. Protip: Use an old truck.

Speak English. Your "points" are unclear.

Rita Katz alone consistently "finds" these materials. Not "twitter-based journalists" as you claim. Here's the most ridiculous example.

>In October 2007, it was revealed that Katz had discovered and issued to the Bush administration a copy of an Osama bin Laden video which had yet to be released by al-Qaeda.

>Katz issued the video via a private link to a SITE web page to White House counsel Fred F. Fielding and Joel Bagnal, deputy assistant to the President for Homeland Security.

>Within 20 minutes, computers registered to various parts of the Executive Branch began downloading the video, and within hours a transcript referencing SITE had appeared on Fox News.

>Katz had requested that the web page remain confidential, and has reported that dissemination of this information tipped off her Al-Qaeda supporters who had since eliminated the ability of SITE to gather such information

Here's how the sausage is made
>compartmentalized Mossad agents create bogus videos and web materials
>they are circulated to Rita Katz and her SITE team in Maryland via online "chat rooms" that only she has "pass codes" and access to. These back channels change frequently, to give her plausible deniability
>Katz then "tips off" sources in MSM and online journos with "exclusives" or uses a middle man in the Gov or intel agencies. This middle man then sends it to MSM, with urgency, but explains while the material isn't vetted, it has relevance to the public
>the dumbfuck Fake News then publishes the material worldwide, exploiting Zionists in MSM and CIA plants in MSM, to drum up fears and boost the MIC.
>this furthers the "War on Terror" thus leading to Zionist support and Israeli expansion
>Katz hails from Iraq and Israel, and this is her endgame, as she even states in her insane book Terrorist Hunter
>possible Mossad/CIA false flags result

And even Sup Forumsaks fall for her bullshit. This lady is a menace of propaganda.

When will mossad, i mean isis meet in Israel?

>run away from brown people
>in europe

Boy I sure hope you're a marathon runner, you gonna be hoofing it for a while mate.

>You guys have no idea what's coming

So tell us what you see in your visions

trips

Don't know about 10 years ago, but I have never seen her exclusive on something ISIS marked
And that's because AQ had a totally different method of distribution but I guess that's too much for you

Where will they happen?

>I'm doomed to fill the role of Cassandra in this life.
user has delusions of grandeur. Offer facts to back up your claims about these topics, like I have. Rita Katz and SITE are things every Sup Forumsak should know, yet don't. All anons like you do is churn out wild affirmations and speculation that ISIS is some type of Hydra/Cobra Commander-tier operation. ISIS is just Mossad stirring the pot, with low IQ sandniggers and JIDF-tier Photoshopfags who intentionally make the materials laughable.

Zionists want every redblooded American family discussing ISIS at Christmas. So that when the next 9/11 happens, Israel gets the entire Middle East.

they've been beaten in syria and iraq, but they already dispersed many months ago when they started losing and went to europe

they said 'trump, you have your eyes on syria, we have our eyes on rome'

there's been threats like this for years and still the morons in the west think everything is fine and trump is evil to block muslims

They won’t do shit.

They want more whining bullshit libs to let more of them in.
They’re too weak right now and know we’d fuck them up.
No one is going to tolerate mass attacks on christmas. Even the dumbest Liberals will wake up to that.

mmmm now that you mention it
isn't israel+saudi going to fight lebanon and iran soon?

Don't be so sure. The soyening is aleady so deeply entrenched, I feel like most people will just engage in some old-fashioned cognitive dissonance.

Lol.

EVERYTHING ISIS COMES FROM RITA (((KATZ)))

From NY Post
>The poster reads “Christmas blood,” and in the car, a large rucksack and gun can be seen. It was obtained by the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors ISIS activity online.

>Analysts say ISIS has begun making higher-profile threats in a bid to distract from its recent military collapse in Syria and Iraq.

>SITE director Rita Katz, sharing the image, said: “This threat, like others recently issued by pro-ISIS media groups, is a specific directive within ISIS’ larger push for ISIS-inspired attacks in the West amidst losses.”

nypost.com/2017/11/17/isis-threatens-to-attack-pope-with-christmas-blood-propaganda-poster/

Search for "ISIS + Christmas + Rita Katz" and everyone will find Newsweek, NY Post, CNN, USA Today, Dsily Mail, The Sun, et al using "exclusive" SITE images and Katz quotes.

the liberals will say they did it because of trump's "racist immigration policy"

This
And in sandnigger logic, they need to avenge the loss of the physical caliphate. I think that AQ started decline as a terrorist organization in the eyes of jihadists when they didn't avenged Bin Laden

Typically I feel that too but when people get too scared to leave their house for anything, and all the holidays get fucked up and and their families start dying it will change.

>implying sodoma and gomora of the western civilization getting assraped by a bunch of sandniggers they shill for is a bad thing

>Isis attacks Times Square
>succeed in only killing Asian tourists, homeless faggots, and retards who dress up like Spider-Man and Elsa for photos

youtube.com/watch?v=P0slK45CNIE

are shitposters all that's left of ISIS?

It's because modern journalism is copy and paste of two/three sources you dumb fuck
There are a lot of other sources with direct access to ISIS texts, Katz is only the easier to copy
twitter.com/colebunzel/status/935178192524120065
twitter.com/SimNasr/status/935115900356882432
twitter.com/Oded121351/status/934840646929735680
twitter.com/MichaelSSmithII/status/934435542917419008
twitter.com/charliewinter/status/933619567594700800

I don't understand if you're a shill or simply dumb

ISIS killed people long before that.
Isis it’sself hasn’t made an attack in. Along time. It’s mostly just lone wolves type bullshit.
Christmas is way too big. Most people will pop.
If they wanted to do something this year they should have done it on Halloween; people could convince themselves it’s not that important, that they don’t need Candy, that maybe the custumes were offensive or scary.

Everyone loves Christmas too much. It’s an actual well-loves part of our culture, and not just Whites love it.

Isis will be too scared of the backlash.
Maybe in 10 years time they’ll try it,but not now.

The purpose of this is to make people nervous and not go outside/ travel. It’s to control us with fear.

>kills chinks
>chinks invade Iraq and Syria and are 10x more brutal and ruthless than USA, like they are in western Chyna
Popcorn is ready.

The "Underwear Bomber" #neverforget goys

Please forget the Dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Paul Kurzburg
>Sivan Kurzburg
>Yaron Shmuel
They were good heebs, they didn't do anything
t. Rita Katz

Yo fuck your prophetic mumbo jumbo. Gimme this week's lottery numbers

The pics were 'found' by MOSSAD asset Rita Katz, the same asshat that 'found' all those ISIS videos showing Israelis dressed as Arabs chopping off heads and slitting throats.

If those attacks happen, you can thank Israel.

theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/rita-katz-better-than-spielberg/

You mean like the ones last year or the year before? Get real.

>twitter.com/Oded121351/status/934840646929735680
>Oded Berkowitz
@Oded121351

Totally not a Zionist shill, lol.

The bataclan says otherwise. Worst mass shooting in history.

You know that you can copy the name of the Telegram channels from the screens and follow them without intermediaries, don't you?

The Sinai one has been worse
And Nice is probably the non-plane attack with the highest kill/operatives ratio, it's why they continue to copy that, badly

Finally, a sane Sup Forumsak ITT.
How does she get away with it, lad?

>There are a lot of other sources with direct access to ISIS texts
user then provides a "source" named Oded Berkowitz, who tweets from Israel (and sometimes Libya). The absolute state of this board.

Again, it was done by Randomd and was pretty small.
I’m also really comfy knowing they will do fuck all in canada. They need to suck my prime ministers cock.

Maybe something small will happen in europe since they were pretty well all let in anyways.

>provides 5 sources, the first I found
>the presence of the jews invalidates everything

So, the fact that jew journalists reads something public, means that the public thing is from Mossad
According to your logic, Sup Forums is Mossad too: SITE has a FRFL section that publishes Sup Forums screenshots

Are we going to get some good false flag happenings this Christmas?

You rly think ISIS picks targets and time?
Wew newfags.

you are naive, but that is normal for leafs

cp24.com/news/isis-returnees-to-canada-can-be-rehabilitated-sociologist-says-1.3694766

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/10/24/report-europe-u-s-flooded-thousands-jihadis-islamic-state-failure/

express.co.uk/news/uk/813375/London-Bridge-terror-strike-23-000-jihadis-in-UK-security-powers-used-less

how many do you think the authorities have caught?

thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

ask yourself why these weapons have not been used in attacks so far, why no attacks? because the go signal hasn't been given

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-unveils-chilling-new-map-6224227

now they just lost syria, they've already gone to the west

they were already starting to move last year

express.co.uk/news/world/731892/ISIS-jihadis-could-return-home-Europe-defeat-Mosul-terror-Belgian-minister

we haven't seen really big incidents so far, the most organized thing was the bataclan

Their scaring normies into not going out like good goys and spending money on Christmas.

Economic win for the goat fuckers if they don't do anything.

Why haven't they tried to organize another Paris style attack? Lack of man power? Resources?

That's a bad shoop, have all their graphic designers been felled?

>Everyone down in Westville liked Christmas a lot
>But the Slime who lived just East of Westville did not!

>The Slime hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
>Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

>It could be, perhaps, that his shits were too tight.
>It could be his turban wasn't tied on just right.

>But I think that the most likely reason of all
>May have been that his penis was two sizes too small.

>But, whatever the reason, his cock or his stool,
>He stood there on Christmas Eve, hating the Yule.

>"Now they're hanging their stockings," he snarled with a sneer.
>"Tomorrow is Christmas! It's practically here!"

>Then he growled, with his slimy fingers nervously drumming,
>"I must find some way to keep Christmas from coming!

if something like this happened, it wouldn't be "small"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510384/Belgian-nuclear-plant-guard-murdered-security-pass-stolen-two-days-Brussels-attacks.html

it's dangerous to underestimate your opponent

nytimes.com/video/world/middleeast/100000005040770/isis-drone-attack-mosul.html

they should never be allowed to come in the first place

>forgetting my image, a rookie mistake
>excuse me dear Sup Forumslacks I'm a little bit baked

They always shitpost and never follow through.

JIDF and most other israelis are too busy shilling the fuck out of leddit and Sup Forums to keep up the top-notch isis propaganda 24/7

Agreed they should have never come but they won’t do shit this Christmas. Unless it’s in the U.K, Sweden, France or Germany and the same small-medium scale like the last two years.
Expect more of the same, but nothing major for another 5ish years.

So the CIA is going to kill more goyims and the FBI will cover it up again. And then trump will tweet that his prayers are with the victims and all the eyewitnesses and survivors will suspiciously die in the following months. Kek.