The gypsies are / pol / incarnated

> Religious fundamentalism
> believers in branches of Christianity that condemn miscegenation
> tribal law based on the protection of race and honor
> Indo-European tribal patriarchy
> Women must reach virgins to marriage under threat of lynching or exile
> Marriage is made from the earliest stage of the relationship
> tribal social organization based on the dominance of the upper castes over the lower castes
> family organization around a patriarch
the gypsies are / pol / incarnated

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!UiphmLLI!wOi1A7uVWQFKiVQGO1kT6A
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=4PfFnlT91Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As Sup Forums they are a multicolored mass without nationality, driven by their emotions and traditions.

Conservatism meets XXIth century online culture.

Degenerate and dirty, yet worried about their identity.

Also inbred as fuck

They are just ugly, it's a surprisingly diverse bunch.

I don't know how are chilean gypsies, but in Europe they're literal niggers (well niggers are literal niggers of Europe these days, but you know what I mean)

there is no one, and I mean NO ONE other than handful of degenerate leftists here who would defend these animals, there is no affirmative action, no GLM, no Roma History month, only disgust and disdain

They are like this.

But we are a superior amerindian society, so I'm not surprised they do better here.

Don’t forget qt’s.

why are new worlders so delusional about gypsies?

Because without your historical discrimination they are perfectly fine people.

Dunno man, from personal experience.
>religious only if fearful or if it benefits them, no actual knowledge of the religion they follow
>they mate with other races plenty, point is no one likes gypsies.
>they don't even know what race they are. Most of them in Romania think they wuz Dacia and Rome. Not to mention honor, which is inexistant. They backstab each other and have no self respect either.
>women are sold like meat by the time they are 7, virginity is a facade to get a better price
>they literally were exiled/left from their homes because of the caste system, they don't organize as complexly as you think
>family is only organized around a male figure because men are stronger than women, and if you disagree with the husband he will socket your teeth out.

Better question, why are you so hateful?

im live near a lot of gypsies
i can't describe to you how fucking disgusting and awful they are, behvaing like a fucking lost link between man and animal

and im not even a classican liberal or something, im a hard line antimodern reactionary saying that

It's official we have better gypsies than Romania.

balkans gypsies are worse than animals m8

so basically like jews who can keep their women in check.

You probably do.
And quite a bit less subtle about their ways of acquiring shekels.

I'm actually sad to hear that, I have good gypsy friends here and they are decent people.

Are gypsies an ethnicity or just a religion? I've heard of gypsies in the Balkans, in Ireland and now in Texas?

calling gypsies animals is an insult to animals

yea i have a hard time even imagining that
if i see a gypsie i instantly get a reflex to run and lock the car and house, close the fence and shoo them off before they steal something or sue me

They are a tribe.

Ethnicity and also culture I'd say ? Our gypsies came from India because they were scum and slaves. I'd say the ones that came from those shitholes are the original gypsies. The ones in Ireland and such I'd say just picked up the cultural idea of being a gypsie. The fashion, the rituals and such.

When I visit Europe I am always amused how everyone seemed like an SJW retard. Yet when I brought up gypsies they immediately talked about how awful they are and how they wish they would leave.

Ironic how on one side you can push for "diversity" and 3rd world immigration, yet you hate these people that have lived in Europe for around 1000 years?

t. subhuman gypo
you can't fool anyone with your shitty tricks you dumb pikey.

but on the other hand we don't thing much better of bosnians either where i live
when your community are civilized, educated, hard working people who have lived on your home for centuries and even millenia you have a hard time trusting filthy primitive thieving foreigners
we just drove away hundreds of thousands of them at gunpoint 20ish years ago

you guys probably never met one. Gypsies are fucking cancer

>Because without your historical discrimination
they can fuk themselves, this is my home
we need another jasenovac to finish the job

gypsies, vlachs, serbs, germans, bosnians, albanians not welcome and never will be

We have them in South Carolina too. There is a settlement near my house. Although ours are Irish descent Catholics. They are all inbred and have beauty pageants in there front yard. A bunch just got convicted of tax fraud and lost their mansions. Then they wined about the gubment taking their kids.

Nah, 140% chilean.

We have more gypsies than jews, by far.

That's a long list.

>be me
>upper middle class
>kajkavian
>everyone in community is borne blonde and blue eyes
>a bunch of filthy, disgusting, thieving foreigners come and demand rights, think they can infest my beautiful land posavina
pic related quick and easy solution

>That's a long list.
it extends to everyone not belonging to my people

Yea, come and see how they are here. Worse than niggers and mulims

Now now, not even close. Gypsies will pickpocket you and break your knees if you take a loan from then and don't pay back properly. But they're not nearly as aggressive as niggers or muslims. They are cowardly and try to get by with as little effort as possible.

Maybe in Eastern Europe, here in the West they are by FAR the worst group of subhumans in existance. They are violent as well, just as stabby as muslims

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS Downloads!!!!!!!

mega.nz/#F!UiphmLLI!wOi1A7uVWQFKiVQGO1kT6A

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f8ab9f0e581265eada1472b6461e11170bb263c4&dn=CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709

I'm curious now, are they actually non white there, or it's your typical european "I don't like them they can't be white" like you do with slavs?

it has nothing to with "whiteness", you will never hear slavs care about being "white"

its about hating foreigners

>are they actually non white
they look like indians

we can't even stand people on the other side of our own country lol and especially not some primitive darkies from other side of the world

Gypsies >>> r*ssians

I’d take 100 gypsies in exchange desu

Playing music, opting to live an old time lifestyle in camps, with occasional petty theft is hardly cancer.

>opting to live an old time lifestyle in camps
old time life of asocial criminals

join survivalist group or go to village tourism

So gypsies are basically Hasidic Jews.

haha no
hasidic jews are decent well manered civilized people

"Although not conclusive...I speculate that the current Chilean Gypsy population may be exclusively from pre-World War One Serbia and Bosnia. Except for the two non-Slavic names...all the reviewed names were of South Slavic origin, principally from Serbia". (Dunin, 1989: 110)

But I'm pretty sure our gypsies are your people.

don't you think theres a reason that so much of people who used to live in croatia left and were exiled?

They are the most criminal group here. More than moroccans, niggers, etc. It's not "occasional petty theft.
And as I mentioned, you new worlders picture them as slightly tanned whites, but they are brown and indian like

>Romania
>darkies
>the other side of the world

that's just a lie.

>everyone here is born blonde and with blue eyes with light complexion
>romanians are very little different than turks
yup

They came from India during the middle ages.

They were kicked out of India for being greedy and thieves and they spent a coupl3 hundred years migrating until they ended up in Europe.

a gypsy grand-grand-grand-father and a grand-grandfather in a white family can make that family nonwhite?

They got browned at some point, but they were slavs, or slav like.

Makes sense.

"Earliest entry into Chile [of 48] was listed as 1900...; twenty-five arrived between 1900 and 1913 (prior to World War One); nine during the war years 1914-1917; five listed 1920-1928; five had no date of entry noted."

because I've lived around them my whole life
This guy gets it
Not all gypsies are the same you fucking subhuman. Irish gypsies are white. Eastern Euro gypsies are Poos.

>asocial criminals

They still don’t seem like violent types. They seem to mind their own business.

They don’t look like Indians to me.

Jews literally were just richer gypsies. You have no reason to hate them.

>They still don’t seem like violent types. They seem to mind their own business
except when they murder and steal

>but they were slavs
No, it's the opposite. They were Indians and few got slav'd. They are still subhuman
They do. Only cherry picked ones don't

op is a faggot incarated
also gypsies are a literal scorge

Literally every community has murderers and thieves.

these gypsies look paler than ones im used to

yes but not every community makes stealing murdering, self-ostracizing and having a dozen welfare kids theyir primary mean of living
gypsies are the muslims of eastern europe

They look Italian/Greek/Eastern Euro.

these are the subhumans we have in Italy. To be fair, I've seen darker ones, it's just the first pic that came up when looking for "zingari"

the Greeks/Italians/East Euros that look like that are actually gypsies

I personally believe every single one of them should be gassed but hey

Some gypsy activists (this can happen if you stop their social welfare)

They have a lot of gypsies then.

Their business IS stealing : begging with children to make people feel bad, pickpocketting, burglary, cutting railway cables for copper...
They make zero production except for weaved baskets and are pure freeloaders.

Then most of them? Plenty of regular Italian Americans look like that. I honestly don’t see what’s so different about them in terms of appearance. They only seem different in lifestyle.

And beautiful gypsy traditions, folklore and folk dances. See how beautiful they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=4PfFnlT91Ik

i know my grandfather once almost got into jail for trying to impale a gypsy
these people really don't have any boundaries whatsoever
it's like if i went to someone elses house, lived by leeching off him and pissed all over his carpets

The J((Them))ws , are actually gypsies.

Thats what its been this whole time, Gypsies are religous imposters and the original scam artists ... they are the ((them)), .. they said they were ((them)) and everyone fell for it.

its always been the gyspies .. do your research pol.

Ah sorry I fell for b8. I feel bad now.
But you are not the first americans I talked to that idolize gypsies

Ah so petty theft/crime. Not to say it’s ok, but there’s way worse out there to worry about. They seem like skilled artisans.

I'm not baiting, I truly have no problems with them, my town blonde was a gypsy when I was growing up.

gypsies aren't a significant presence in the US, so alot of Americans don't know better.

from my own research, I'm aware that they have a culture that emphasizes leeching off of host societies, and refusing to assimilate or contribute. they've been that way for centuries, and they're not going to change.

They are subhumans and roaches. The first time I had problems with the police in my life was when I kicked a gypsie scum in the city transport when I was a student. The bastard was smoking in the bus and screaming like a monkey from the jungle. I remember seeing a gypsy family on the TV. they were visited by Prince Charles and were angry because... he didn't buy them an appartment.

>town blonde
>gypsie
lol thats just not true
blondes are only ones naturally with blonde colour not if they paint it

So you think that killing and raping 80-year-old women in remote and desolate villages is petty crime? Cause that's what gypsies are literaly doing in my country.

living with them you even get used to it, but when i think about it as if those are actual people doing these things is just apalling

Fucking lol. The few Americans who have actually come in contact with them know they are shady at a solute best, and moderate criminals on average.

>t. romanian

"By the year 1900 there was a war in Yugoslavia similar to the one that exists now, so the few gypsies who had money (there most gypsies are so poor that they have to dance for a living) they fished a boat and came to The majority stayed in Brazil and then distributed to Chile and the rest of [South America] It was because of the war that the gypsies came from Yugoslavia, some gypsies there cut their fingers to avoid going to war. My father and grandfather told me, because of a lot of war and poverty, the gypsies came to Chile ... ".

Real blonde m8, first time I realized you could blonde down there too.

They are the scum of the earth. They are poorting into Portugal and until now, I can't tell you one, just ONE! that knows how to behave in society like a fucking human being. ONE. I know a lot in school, I see alot in the streets and not even ONE is a fucking person.

I can tell you a bout many blacks and arabs that behave like a normal person, but not one fucking gipsy

fucing scum, the absulute worst of every fucking race in the fucking planet

I haven't got used to it. Luckily I live several km from the nearest gypsy ghetto but this was not the case when I was a teenager. When you enter one of their ghettos its like you are in Sub-Saharan Africa or even worse.

Fucking hate those shit niggers. I like how people are worried with muhammad and other shit, but gipsies are way worse, they don't pay taxes, steal everything destroy the public housing that are given and much more.
I don't know how are them outside, but in spain they are literally cancer.

nearest ghetto is a km or 2 away from me
luckily they don't wander into my village anymore since nobody wants to risk getting killed

Who said anything about idolizing? I’m just trying to have you realize that things could be way worse, minorities elsewhere are much less tame.

they are cancer everywhere, in Italy they are the same, plus they enter into people houses and kill them to steal 30 euros. Fucking animals

They behave like fucking niggers, when I was visiting Pest last year one tried to make off my god damn phone.

Yes, they are cowardly. They like to beat lonely people after 21:00 but if they see two or three tough guys they would likely run even if there are 10 of them. Unfortunately in Bulgaria U.S. NGOs (leftist and Soros) are putting pressure against society, politicians and the police every time when there is a big criminal case involving gypsies. For example if someone shoots a gypsy who tried to rape a girl, the NGOs come and defend the scum

gypsies are prolly worse than niggers
>i know my grandfather once almost got into jail for trying to impale a gypsy
hahahah
bull fucking shit

Sweden has a big gypsy problem.
They are fucking everywhere, outside every store begging for money, roaming around suburbs and stealing everything in peoples gardens.
The gypsy women has started knocking on door to door selling themselves.
I live in a small town in Sweden with about 3000 inhabitants, from nowhere 500 gypsies sett up camp just outside our center last year.
Our police do nothing about them so a guy got really mad and killed a gypsy and set half the camp ablaze, yet they still will not go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

They're also a disgrace to humanity, just like most of us.

Of course not but I doubt that’s widespread activity limited to “gypsies.”

Such a beautiful lady.

>new worlders actually think that slavs and meds look like this

As a matter of fact it is. Elderly people all over the provincial villages are buying guns and even our Prime Minister said we should deploy more police in small towns and villages to guard against gypsy attacks. This photo shows gypsies who are rebelling because they want more social welfare.