Hahaha, you're losing you racists. Sup Forums will be defeated

Hahaha, you're losing you racists. Sup Forums will be defeated

archive.is/JgPKo

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mwendling
twitter.com/mwendling/status/934025873052831744
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8MAEBP8Ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the thing was started by a BBC journo in the first place who got mad no one took his bait

That chart proves Sup Forums has been declining over the past couple years, though.

/thread

T. Graph illiterate

>chart doesn't even show the years when Sup Forums was still good, before Sup Forums turned to Sup Forums2.0
Fuck this place.

t. redditor

>be fake journalist
>try to start fake Sup Forums personal army
>fail
>bitterly report that anyone but your own self was BTFO
legit

sounds kosher to me

pic related

Found his Twitter, this dude is obsessed with us

mobile.twitter.com/mwendling

then this

Nice meme
Pic related

Same with that juicing onions thing. These kikes are starting to piss me off

jej
he's getting btfo on every tweet over pic related

>denies youtube has any CP links
>now trying to run a trending story about youtube cp
>people point out the hypocrisy

THE STATE OF THE BBC
fucking fake news bullshit. how does it still exist? I'm english and there's no apetite to end this, it's like the BBC gets a free pass along with the queen and PM to commit massive crimes, fraud, lies and deciet

Sold autism, Anons.

>Sup Forums
> extremist
god dam the shills are really getting disparate

This chart displays exactly what they just said though.

HAVE YOU PAID THAT TELLY LICENCE CHAP ?OY VEY THE BBC CAN'T SPREAD PROPAGANDA WITHOUT YOUR SHEKELONIES

Check'd for the sarcasm. If it wasn't sarcastic...you might be gif related

DO WE SHRIKE THE MIKE WENDLING KIKE?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8MAEBP8Ac

>Graph show positive correlation at a steady gradient
>Sup Forums traffic graph shows Sup Forums decline!!!
user I....
Also this was proven to be a media psyop with the anons on the thread calling op a nigger and a slide / shill thread which was true.

This is it.
Why are normalfags so retarded and shit?
Can't even get a good thread going

>how does it still exist?
because you pay for it

I'm not saying we have better journalsists, but I don't own a TV nor license and nobody knocked on my door so far

I think what he means is that the traffic increase shows more normies and plebbitors are coming and ruining the boards.

And in that sense he's not wrong

It was bait... But i took it. I want swedistan, yes. I still do. Change your flag so you stop offending the Muslims you bigots. What's even dumber is that even though an obvious parody it didn't seem that far off. Reality has nearly merged with the absurd for Sweden, why not give it a little extra push. Migrant loving women getting raped to death by migrants, dead. Goats behind dumpsters. No go zones. And ultimately with the media running interference and the government crushing dissent. The whole thing so fucking stupid in every way. That at the end he acted like there was some sort of gotcha moment, some big reveal that it was just a joke is hilarious to me. Got us? You fucking got me? No my friend you just proved how far along down this hell hole we really are.

>twitter.com/mwendling/status/934025873052831744
Fucking Gold

>Graph show increase of normalfags visiting Sup Forums
>this is somehow isn't decline
Go back to plebddit.

While that is somewhat true.
It also means more people to redpill.

That's 100M newfags. REEEE

>Back to plebbit
this only makes sense when you're talking to some who came from plebbit and goes on plebbit.
I am neither.
see

Nice

It's more likely he's trying to make money off of the drama rather than legitimately obsessed. I'm sure Sup Forums is becoming a cash cow for tabloids right now.

T. Namecaller

This and the onion shilling. Is this going to be like when they "killed" pepe?

well we're under the biggest sustained attack i've ever seen
the meme power was far too big to contain and now the big interests all want a slice
so they're putting all their new expensive AI toys into the mix (which are babby tier compared to AI's potential), analysing this place, trying to manipulate trends etc.
the savvy can see it (shorting Tesla stocks, trying to derail trump's grassroots, destroy the altright) al of these tactics achieve the opposite.
so the counter-contrarians lay on the irony layer after layer until these babby AI's have no idea anymore and this place turns into an absolute memetic no mans land.

shame, this jungle created such beautiful creatures, but now it's being logged for simple astroturfing purposes.

new forms

new forms

this

Why we do we need this thread daily? Have you shills so little to do, you have to resort to spamming this crap? sage

We'll survive as long as we believe in the memes.
The chaos will light our path and nature will be our ruler.

>not seeing it as an opportunity to disseminate your ideology
>not being willing to work to create what you always wanted
Reminds me of those faggots who say 'America was never great' because their welfare check couldn't cover lattes for the whole commune. What kind of race warrior are you? If you want to hang out in a stale echo chamber all day talking to chat bots about ironic fascism and chinese people getting sucked into machinery I hear mitsuku is looking for a new boyfriend.

Otherwise, new blood, fresh meat, pic related.

>It also means more people to redpill.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
It's working, albeit more slowly on the egofag youtubers, but you can see it, they are moving more and more rightwing every day. Just look at molymeme for instance.
It takes years to counter the indoctrination they've been put under but it's slowly thawing them out.
Many many many people know what we know now, they just won't say it publicly because "hate speech" and police etc.
Keep the memes and the truth flowing and tells shills to fuck off and everything will be fine.

Yes.
And while we're diddling the wendling we should get the chan ball back on track

So this is what we are forced to Pay for.
If any BBC faggots are reading this kindly kys

BBC giving more publicity. People will just see the flag.
Meanwhile the TV licence dork called again. As he trudged away (ignored again) busy with his sad little clipboard he trod in a dog turd. Didn't notice and got into his car with it still on his shoe. Imagine his joy at driving around in cold weather with shit on his shoe, carpet and pedals.

>10 devoted people making and spamming swedish flag operation general for 3 days
>decline

this needs to be spammed on his twitter and the main bbc twitter!

This all day long.

I wouldn't consider myself an oldfag or anything, because I was never extremely invested in old Sup Forums, I did however spend years lurking from 2007-2011.

I got bored, spent many years away, got bored again, came back. What do I find? Sup Forums is dead. Complete degeneracy, furfags everywhere. Fucking MLP all over the front page. It made me feel ill.

Then I found Sup Forums.

>a new more glorious dawn awaits

I have been guzzling redpills ever since. The more people that come here the better.