Justin Trudeau is the most qualified to lead the world

he could literally transform our society into star trek. a border-less, unified earth is the final red pill. since we will have warp drive within 10 years, we will need an incorruptible leader to represent us to the ayys. free healthcare and education will be an extra bonus. who's with me?!!

>since we will have warp drive within 10 years
Except he'd manage to get the WHOLE WORLD bankrupt in 2 years, you can forget about warp drive.

Fantastic. My neighbors can be returning ISIS fighters

Yeah that other stuff is all good, but will I legally be allowed to let a dog lick my genitals?

ISIS wont exist then because they will have no reason too

i can already see it
>muslims invading space

>since we will have warp drive within 10 years

>incorruptible

he is absorbing red pills from a learned elder.

warp drive for what?
Trudeau has his own magic carpet

You're most qualified for a labotomy.
Please, kys

indeed he does, but we will need something more substantial if we are going to find the vulcans.

Trudeau and some of his closer advisors are currently under at least 5 simultaneous investigations for misconduct like pay for play, a first for any Canadian politician, let alone Prone Minister.

Is this the thread where we larp as 12 year olds who think they know anything about anything?

that is the forces of evil conspiring against him because real progress is the last thing the bad guys want

Fuck off with your rubbish horse shit.
Trudeau is a joke, a traitor to his country.

no, this is a serious discussion for adults. i recommend wathing seasons 3-7 of star trek tng and studying the philosophy of Surak

how fucking delusional
are you a tranny?

How can the whole planet be bankrupt? Burning the money?

>who's with me?!!

If you're white then at best you're delusional and at worst you're suicidal. The Chinks, Arabs and Russians want you six feet under. Time to grow up, child.

Fucking based!

Ah yes conflict will just go away.