Praise Botan

Praise Botan

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/SLJr1wnp
mega.nz/#F!gVJxWJTB!5idwMudbdNfs7QlA3f2AUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically sets the standards for perflat.

Best girl

Is this even a girl?

Can i get sauce?
Reverse search doesn't do it for me

I guess it's obscure enough for me not to care about spoonfeeding.

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Thank you very much kind sir

>botan lucks cute
>read the first chapter for her
>she is not there
Why do you do this to me?

Continue reading, botan rate steadily increases

>read raws

Pretty excite soon

I want more trap oniichan

Fuck off.

Praise Botan's Buttan

Why are you such an asshole, i follow but cant remeber the title because is kind of weird.

This manga is funny and more people should be able to read it.

Cute as a botan.

Any chance she is going to win?

Very small, but there.

With worst girl discovering the wonders of yuri, the story seems to head in this direction

I hated Botan at first because she's the typical annyoing and overprotective friend of main heroine. But after knowing her personality I can't stop thinking about her.

Other girl barely does anything

NEW CHAPTER WHEN?

it was posted a couple days ago, look in the archive

>literally perfect botan will inevitably lose to shitty main heroine
I hate this shit

Why the fuck would anyone care about "spoonfeeding"? If user needs help then help. This is anime and manga, not some super secret club with decoder rings.

She is basically the main girl now.

>freak out over twitter about latest chapter
>namo responds: kiss です kiss!
Jeez, that put a smile on my face.

If he/she disappoints me in the end I'm going to feel so betrayed.

post full picture

While she's introduced in the first volume, she only really becomes significant in volume 2.

The problem with spoonfeeding is that Sup Forums would just turn into the sauce board and sometimes all you have to do is reverse google it but it did not work for thisso i kinda had to ask for it
People hate spoonfeeding because most of the time the user asking for it was just lazy orand stupid.

Thank you OP for showing me this it was a really nice read and yes Botan is best

Take it to god damn /wsr/.

Sup Forums wouldn't become a sauce board if people just put relevant info in the OP

also, google image search doesn't work for sauce anymore, use yandex

/wsr/ is deserted

I'm sorry
*best girl (male)

>*best girl (male)

That would be the MC

It isn't a "sauce board". Most people chastise others who can't look for themselves, otherwise the posts are deleted.

And fuck putting relevant info anywhere. Lurk the fuck more.

are chapter 20 and 21 translated already?

only text, no typesetting
look in the archive for threads

>Sup Forums wouldn't become a sauce board if people just put relevant info in the OP
Can't deny that
>also, google image search doesn't work for sauce anymore
Works for me a lot of the time, sometimes takes some time because it links to some kinda of tumblr blog in whatever language

It's because you idiots don't know how to properly search for shit. Stop relying on google and reverse image searches so much. Read the thread, look for character names, see the genre, then aptly google those tags instead. You can also go to board archives and search for "Botan"/"Botan best girl" there. Jesus fuck. This isn't even an obscure series in the first place considering how much traction it has gotten these past few chapters.

But enough of this shit. Botan a best.

Google seems to return inane results like "Cartoon" or "Woman" in a lot of cases for mango pages lately.

Are you really saying that the MC is a good trap?

Yeah it does not like looking for manga but it does pretty well with gifs or fanart

You are right, anons shouldn't expect others to give them a source on something when they didn't even read the post in question or the filename. Howecer a lot of people take it too far and chant SPOONFEEDING when anyone asks anything, even if there are no context clues. Psychologically I think they just like the idea of having privileged knowledge of what is being discussed. Knowing other people don't know what is being talked about makes them feel better about themselves. They are a minority but a vocal minority. They have to be countered from time to time. Just saying.

Generic as fuck

You've been doing a good job as a shinigami, Botan, keep up the good work.

Can't believe no one has made this joke yet, you guys suck, who the fuck is the OP, (i don't care)

it really isn't

>people don't praise botan but discuss spoonfeeding.
Post more botan

I figured it wasn't worth it. Everyone here has shit taste and only likes awful moeshit like OP.

thanks

I don't care about people says, Botan is gonna win.

I wanna make botan ascii art, any recommendation for good botan reaction?

pastebin.com/raw/SLJr1wnp

I was about to make this exact joke when I saw this post. Good job m8.

including these

I'd mostly recommend this one and...

this one

though I've got two others

Currently at the top of my "Girls who must win" list.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠐
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⣶⣤⡉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠐
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⢿⣦⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣍⢿⣿⣤⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⡠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⢿⣿⣄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠆⠠
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣴⣿⠋⣴⠆⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠀⣠⣿⣿⡌⣿⣿⣿⣿

>Androphobia
>Cross dressing
>Deception
>Lies

What am I getting myself into here

Best girl becoming last somehow.

Good thing the MC doesn't seem to care

Why didn't I ever think of her before? It's such an unusual name.

Best girl discovering Yuri and not being best anymore and the MC gets the actual best girl fall for him while having a Yuri affair

That's a very accurate description of the manga.

>tfw she will probably lose
"Confessing" to Itsuki triggered her loser flag real hard ;_;

So where can I download the chapters that have already been typeset? What about the raws?

Why does the scan takes so fucking much to translate this?

He wait for the volumes.

>Look this up for Botan
>Main girl is Aoi
What the fuck is this, Japan?

it makes sense, keep reading

Honestly it feels like a setup for Botan at this point, but we can't be sure until it ends

Is Botan a cat ?

100%
Sup Forums can't read clues for shit.

She's a guard dog.

It was exactly at this point I realized she is going to win.

Can it get me the plans of the Death Star?

But that never happens in Japanese manga. Or at least, not non-jousei/non-seinen manga, and dfeinitely not in shounen. The MC always returns to the first love interest and wins her heart.

Does anyone have the comic clear links to the chapters that haven't been translated yet?

For babies in the 90's, the parents would hang different shaped blocks on top so the babies can focus on the m and exert effort to touch them or feel them even try to eat them. Babies after 2000 have Tablets/ipads beside them so they can be spoonfed and not give effort for the simplest things. It's not that they want to but they are hard wired to be lazy and narcissistic.

In how many of those was the first love falling in yuri love with the cross dressing mc? Hmmm?

No, but there's this
mega.nz/#F!gVJxWJTB!5idwMudbdNfs7QlA3f2AUw

TWGOK denies your sentiment.

This may do so as well.

TWGOK had enough "first" girls to subvert everything. He also never had any true love interest as it was all a job.

Holy shit thank you.

Sure but the ultimate winner was a fairly late capture whose entire "gimmick" was "pretty much a background character"

Botan is pretty much the main girl right now

She will win

Her gimmick was that she fell in love with him before she was even possessed. She was possessed in the first place because of his comments. At that point she was 100% confirmed to be the winner.

Nah that wasn't her gimmick, it was a REALLY late series reveal.

>tfw anime never

Oh god please let her win.

I thought it was obvious that Chihiro would end up falling for Keima. She was just that sort of tsundere friend of a friend who takes an inordinate amount of interest in the MC and ends up teasing him when she would otherwise have no contact with him.

It wasn't obvious to me until I reread the series around the time of the goddess arc a few times. I originally was all about Ayumi. It's basically "obvious" if you're really paying attention and thinking about the series' themes.

So we must stop it with the ipad shit. I knew it!

Well, I love harem series. My first manga was Love Hina, and ever since then I've always considered it to be a fun genre that's too often spoiled by bad writing. I also enjoy VNs for that multiple route and romance aspect.

With TWGOK I enjoyed it because it introduced a lot of archetypes, some of whom I wasn't familiar with, and treated it with a good mix of homage and parody. So I was always on the lookout to see where it would go, if harem was possible or if it would lock Keima into one route.

Yeah I'm not sure why people are getting their hopes up either, how often do you get the girl that confesses prematurely winning in the end? I thought most of you learned your lesson with Kuroneko.