Ani Tore! XX

It's over. Or is it just beginning?

Bad ends.

True ends.

Merry Christmas.

>it was just a dream
Talk about a shitty ending.

No, it's a time loop until you complete all six routes. You can't just go for the harem end first, you need to do all the girls individually.

>You will never bask in the afterglow with chuuni
Why

Erabe, shounen!

My wife Eri.

>heartshaped pupils

>BD1

>No rejected Asami face
What did he mean by this?

>this episode
Even with how it ended, I'll keep it forever stored in a warm part of my heart. Holy shit Akiko's part killed me.

I lost it at the invisible chair scene.

Funny, I didn't notice chuuni was eating an eye. I guess I was too busy looking at her headwings.

Hnnngh, dat class.

Don't open until Christmas.

>even the chibis are crying
Unacceptable. Looks like it's either harem route or death.

Eri looks so much better without the tails.

99% of japan romance production absolutely btfo with this episode. Holy shit muh kokoro.

M A S S I V E
M E G A N E
M O U N D S

She's the main girl. Of course she won, such as fate. (or uninspired, lazy, shitty Japanese writing)

Why would you do this.

Well yeah.

Shizuno is best wife material. Just look at her!

Was the whole show a dream?
The whole two seasons?

More like S2 is an infinite loop.

Going by blushing
level 1: asami
level 2: eri
level 3: shizuno
level4: akiko
level 5: yuu
off the chart: sakura

Oh shit.

We never found out why the chuun had those part time jobs. Why show or mention it in three different episodes if you aren't going to reveal why?

A shame this isn't a normal series, the girls are pretty good compared to most the harem trash tier we get these days. They even managed to develop the token tsundere more than most normal harem series.

I opened it.

Enjoy your lump of coal.

Is Anitore more deep than NGE?

Dat hobo beanie tho

It's happening again

>tfw we were in a coma all along and this infinite loop of doing exercise with cute girls was all delusion and in reality we have just been in a hospital bed rotting away this entire time
Them wall sitting at the dinner table made me laugh. It's a shame the show is over, but thanks to you Sup Forumsnons for having comfy threads and thank you Weabro and others for dumping images each week. I hope more of you started or picked up lifting and exercising more regularly and I wish for you all to get big gains and have a merry Christmas/happy holidays. Hopefully we get another season.

Ask questions until the thread 404s, read the sticky on and thanks again for everything.

>why

Why not? Is having a part time job that strange?

it's so she could buy the BDs of course

We've entered an endless recursion of time?

The threads never have to end!

It's endless 8 all over again.

Speaking of PoV-anime, One Room airing next season is probably gonna be one.

Hey, what do you think of running as an "all the exercise I'll ever need" approach to fitness?

Why, is it a female version of pillow fuccbois?

if you mean "all the cardio i'll ever need" sure. cardio doesn't take the place of lifting to build strength or make gains though so you'll never get huge you'll just stay skele.

Will someone archive all twitter pics (in :orig resolution) and post the link?

>The series will tell "three stories raised in your (one) room." The official website for the anime also states that "you" are the protagonist for the series.

spinoff anime series titled Room Mate: One Room side M will then premiere in April.

Yes, you.

Thank you. I'll remember that when the need to build up starts to actually bother me.

>that hand touching your face
Be still my heart.

winter is called bulking season for a reason, better now than ever

Spoilered for offtopic. I got a bit into stretching after reading Stretch. Whenever I exercise I notice that I'm forgetting to breathe or holding my breath or shit like that. Can I somehoe learn to do this properly or is something fucked with me?

It better not be one of those temperate-climate-only concepts, like "snow"

you can permabulk if you want, just depends what you want to do or look like. winter is the universal bulking season though

>tfw 40 degree christmas

This episode was made to kill people who didn't exercise and have a weak heart

Puffy

If this isn't on one of the BDs, I'll eat my own dick.

That happens when you concentrate too much. Remember to breathe every n counts, and remember to count, or keep count when you exercise.

Megane looking kind of small.

>those notches at the bottom

Bothers me more than it should.

when you google an exercise it will tell you when to breathe usually. everyone makes a different noise but the most common ones are the "psh" you hear boxers/mma fighters make. ronnie coleman does the famous "yup" and i sometimes do the fox wavedash "ata"

S3 will fix it when she grows enough to be more breast than Anitore

>Megane S3

>titty monster megane just in time for Anitore XXX
MAKE IT SO
Eri-chang deserves love

I want to lick it.

I want to do highly inappropriate things to her.

This is slightly yandere.

kek