Kizumonogatari part II anticipation thread

The OST is up on Nyaa:
FLAC: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882714
MP3: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882725

BD rips are being made as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844337
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the user who is ripping this gonna add the audio commentary like last time???

Wonder how much longer I can keep forcing myself to stay awake

Old thread:

is FLAC good or is it just a meme invented by audiophiles?

Rips can't come soon enough

>subs soon

My body can't take it anymore

But the guy making them went to sleep a little over an hour ago, so don't hold your breath.

It's good.

>"soon"

>as well
That means there are 2 rip anons.

>track 3
Finally

> only one film left

It's lossless, meaning that it's the exact same as the files on an audio CD. MP3 is not as good; it cuts out some of the high frequencies and adds some ugly sounding distortion in their stead. You can easily tell the difference in a blind test as long as you haven't completely raped your ears.

Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Superior Cat incoming

There was an online test that "proved" you couldn't. Then they realized that they were using a really shitty web player that crunched everything to low quality mp3.

The movie played in US theaters with English subs, we need to get some autist to go into the theater with a note book and write the subs down next time. That way we aren't waiting weeks for some ESL user to translate it

superior cat incoming

>thiccfags will defend this

>was first a Nadeko-fag
>now I am a cat-fag
Jesus christ, the smugness of Hanekawa in Kizu I charmed me.

Fair point.

>EOPs who didn't go see it in Japan

>t. EOP who didn't go see it in Japan

Track 17 is the shit!

What players play FLAC on phones? I mainly listen to MP3's because I listen to my shit on the go. If there is a FLAC player that is commonly used, I'll switch over.

Poweramp

I just watched the ads on TV. Holy shit, looking good
Can't wait for it

Poweramp has an app?! Wow ok, will switch

AIMP3 does it pretty well, can play all types of music.

Reminder: "bee" is only one letter away from "bae"

Why do we only get loli doujinshi now?

>t. jumping to conclusions

What does that even mean?

Because all the plebs with short attention spans stopped watching and only people with taste remain.

Does anyone have a link to all of the ost's in FLAC like this nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844337 or am I going to have to get each one individually again?

I like the rotational velocidensity pasta better

>that look of exasperation
Please. Shinobu would be all over dressing cutely. If anything she should be at max level smug over the viewer's reaction.

Surprised it took so long for a doujin featuring the two cow tits in the series at the same time.

Most of them AFAIK.

I guess I'll post this upcoming doujinshi cover too then.

Are the Kiss-shot doujins coming at last?

>aduit

There have already been several.

Superior Cat incoming

Stop it! She is pure maiden.

>it won't get translated

Kizu looks great other than the horrific coloring.

What do you not like about the colours?

Bat is only for Araragi, not approved

Fuck yes finally

Oh, wow.
I must be slow or something, until now I didn't realize she was "cosplaying" as cat

Now look at this Bat

What's bad about the coloring? I think it's an interesting choice to have it in such a warm pallet, it looks pretty appealing visually.

Araragi said that she wanted to take the look of a good student.

Araragi is the only one getting Kiss-Shot. Look up the preview images.

All characters are now Bat.

That must be a dude.

How to make all the characters look like shit: The Guide.

that's a boy, unlike this monkey

Adobe Reader.
Provided you use Google Ultron as a browser.

2cute

Can you release the subs AND the movie?
Please?!

There are no subs nigga

R.I.P cat

You'll get the movie when the user ripping it wakes up, till then, you'll have to wait.

But all characters should be Doll.

Poweramp is the one I use.

But her only good costume is the snake one.

>butchering all of ararragi's dialogue from the LN

>film is shit

Why is anyone looking foward to part 2?

>that Bee

Years of memorizing the LN and patience eroding my expectations to being desperate.

I thought she was naked for a second.

Kizu is the best Nisio's work.

I fucking need this in my life

I have a question about Kizu, mainly wondering if it's ever stated what would have happened if Araragi had killed Kisshot when she was in her 10 year old form at the start of the movie. Would Araragi have reverted to human form then? Or would it not count because she isn't her 'full self' in that form? I can't remember whether it was actually mentioned or not, I just found it weird thinking back on it why Kisshot didn't just have Araragi kill her once he asked her if he could turn back, I know she got scared when she was about to die before, but during the final confrontation she seemed ready for it, so why not then?

Is Jailbaitbat one of the most beautiful girls ever in anime?
I think she is.

Pic related for cat and then probably rape for Araragi.

Guilt?

If only Shinobu would like her.

Actually this one is.

Well she is 598 years old. SO legal honestly.

link to sadpanda?

While im here, is there a translation for Bakemonogatari Portable? Looking around and cant find any.

She somehow appears younger than even with the big cow tits.

> Or would it not count because she isn't her 'full self' in that form?
This. Thats why hunters made deal with Meme.

This is bullshit. I have MP3s from the fucking year 2000 that I've passed along through 4 or 5 hard drives over the years and they sound the same as they did - mediocre, because the source was some napster or sharebear or one of those old things I don't remember much anymore.

If it was guilt, she probably would have asked him to do it when she was 10 too, why put him through all the fights to restore her when she can set him free right there? That's mainly why I was asking whether it's ever mentioned that it won't work unless she's fully restored

I feel Araragi wouldn't go for it. Plus in Kabuki it was realized by Araragi that she was influencing him and why he started losing his composure over the LN.

>some people here prefer over
What's the matter, faggots? Still yearning for your mommy's breast milk?