BUTTHURT YURIFAG DETECTED

BTFO
T
F
O

TYBKA

Who's the lucky guy?

What's origin of that picture?

Coincidentally today I watched Tamako Love Story. Shoe isn't nearly as interesting of a character as Mochizou but seeing /u/ on suicide watch makes up for that.

Kumiko Love Story when?

some depressed dipshit posted it in one of hibike threads and some other knob keeps reposting it

Le fuck's this?

THS IS FAKE!

ITS A SHOPPED HANASAKU IROHA SCREEN!

OUR GUY STATUS?

>season 2 never
;_; kill me

What about Hazuki?

So no one knows why "I'm coming back, mom" in Polish?

He's basically succeeded no more than Reina until Kumiko responds

What exactly is it that you're celebrating? That your ship talked to each other? That after a year of being mad at him, Kumiko forgave him? Is this what you call a victory?

Watch the movie fag, i bet you didnt.

Reina literally confessed TWICE this episode to Taki sensei, she's not interested in Kumiko

Who?

>ASSBLASTE YURITARDS

Keep going, your tears are delicious!

Useless faggot.

What makes you so sure?

Are subs out?

BALLS DEEP

She's a bislut

Absolutely based thank you Godani.

this kills the hibike

kek, Kyoani removed every Kumiko Reina scene from the nationals
>Reina being so tired she falls asleep on Kumiko and Hazuki says to Kumiko "Reina really loves you doesnt she"
>Kumiko and Reina tying echothers hair
>Reina holding Kumiko's hand while the curtains open

This stupidani forgot what sold the series in the first seaplace.

No, this immortalized Hibike

Why are hetfags so desperate? You seriously prefer shit writing and asspullings, if that means your baby ego gets satisfied.

Imagine you are stuck in infinite loop on the crossroads of different timelines. You wake up same day over and over just to live the same events and in your dreams you see different timelines and possibilities, some great, some horrible, some sad, some happy. But when you wake up, you find yourself at the same morning once again and as the end of the day nears you go to sleep in fear - what will be the sight you`ll see when you wake up tomorrow? The bad fate you seen in your dreams? The good timeline?

And thus catiously opening your eyes another morning you notice that the weather is foggy and there is a bird sitting on a tree near your window. fog. bird. FOG. BIRD. YOU DID IT! You realize the time has finally moved on and you are in the timeline you seen in your dreams and the one that doesnt lead to your imminent death - will the morning be foggy or will it be a sunny day?

The Trigger is there. The dimensions shifted. The reality become real and you know what expectes you in the future - success and happiness.

This is what we are celebrating.

We already got all of this in season one but the first one

She already gave up ages ago. Do you even watch the show?

Childhood is idolizing lesbian pairing

Adulthood is realizing women were created to handle dick.

Cry some more

>cancerous tripshit still thinking about useless bg character
You are worst than a Midorifag.

Fuck kyoani and fuck hetero people.
Like always this studio is not allowed to take risks.

Kumiko removed all the pictures of Reina but put the hairpin on her stand

really makes me ship

Why are yurifags so desperate? You seriously prefer shit writing and asspullings, if that means your baby ego gets satisfied.

Hetfags won't give the any money, sine the only thing they care about is BTFOing yurifags.This show went straight to hell.

lol

>replying to entry level bait
Come on newfriends

>worst

It's not even the same pin you ass fuck see

Literally preordered all the blu rays after this episode

DESTROYED
UTTERLY
DESTROYED

Holy shit this destruction

How's the /u/ thread?

> replying to entry level counter bait
Come on newfriend

T/u/MBLR BTFO
DYKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

lesbians of america are writing petiton to Obama on Change.org to sanction Japan right now

rly maeks u thonk

now THIS is the biggest BTFO I have seen recently

BUTT
ANGEREY

> yuri ruins overwatch
> so Japan immediately destroys yuri

Justice

So adulthood means thinking women fall for useless guys who are blander than a tree?
Don't get disappointed if you realize this doesn't actually work

>counter bait
Yeah fuck off newfriend ans stop shitting the thread.

take a fucking sip babes

> he fell for counter bait so hard he stopped being able to link
embarrassing

What a smart comeback. Unfortunately this doesn't go the other way

Glad to see Hibike will not be banned in Russia

ahahahahahahahaha holy shit ahahahahaha

THIS IS HILARIOUS

>the bad guys won again
And that's worthy of celebration because?

Hibike is undeniably 10/10 now.

Can't wait for all the Reddit tears.

Look at the replies to this post to see that they don't even watch the show, they're just retarded newfags who prefer memes to good writing

First step to fluff impregnantation

fixed that for you, dummy I think
Remember, don't reply, just watct the butthurt. Treat the board like zoo, and the posters like animals, which they are.

I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE

AYY LMAO

Why did you reply to me, man? I don't like people using the term and the term 'hetfags' itself.
There is an ingrained malice in that term which disturbs me to the core.
Never reply to me me again again.

>anything violating my safe space is obviously bad writing

>people not talking about Reina going full autism

>don't reply
This. Yuricucks are quite vindictive
The mod can permanently ban you

S/u/icide watch

Who are you quoting?

That's not what I'm saying. He gave her a hairpin, and that's it basically as of now. Until Kumiko acknowledges what it means and responds then it's not yet a success.

Just like Reina's confessed twice to sensei, I didn't watch the stream so I've no idea what he said in response since apparently no one cares to even comment on it, but if he responded with ignorance like he does in the novel, or hasn't responded at all, then that's not a success for Reina either besides being happy she blurted it out.

All Shoe did was vaguely blurt it out with a hairpin. If Kumiko hasn't responded yet then it isn't yet a success. He hasn't yet won.

I'm not posting this as an assblasted yurifag, I don't care if tumblr or /u/ are obviously wrong and got their hopes up over nothing, I'm posting this as someone who wishes you all at least used some sort of logic and stayed consistent with it.

As it is the closest thing to anything being won, any feelings being reciprocated, is both Reina and Kumiko having said to each other "this is a confession of love".

I'm not saying that as if it's proof of anything. We know how the novel ends and the show will probably end with the same. What I'm saying is god damn your incessant shouting is insufferable, what's the point of even posting in these threads with you morons...

You could say
>Oh look the thing we wanted to happen and expected to happen actually did happen. What a surprise!
>Oh look those guys over there were wrong about it and have continued to be wrong and get themselves all up in a tizzy over it, what fools.
but then you all continue
>Boy they really are fools! Such fools!
>WHAT FOOLS THEY ARE
>WE WERE RIGHT THEY WERE WRONG
>WHAT FOOLS THEY ARE
>WHAT FOOLS THEY ARE
ad infinitum...
What an engaging 500-post-long discussion this is going to be! Totally worth all the time we all here are spending on it!

KUMIKO LOVE STORY WHEN?

Oy geyvalt

The hairpin is what starts their romantic relationship though.

Wow, a whole lot of noise and 0 substance.

I don't see you as a yurifag but see

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecm7cgaGBa0

Now we just need the vanilla Shoe X Kumiko doujins and the Reina raping Taki doujins.

All this shit aside, is Hibike even good? Should I watch it?

>If Kumiko hasn't responded yet then it isn't yet a success
thats because the part where she responds is another episode, not this one :^)

>shoe and kumiko ova
>asuka asks if he rboyfriend gave her the hairpin
>screen cuts to black
>we hear kumiko say yes

DO IT KYOANI

Are gay girls oppressed in anime?
>all girls love anime have poor sales
>women prefer boys love, men prefer het
>17 BL magazines, 1 GL magazine
>most men, including creators see it as nothing more than a means to objectify them
>gay section in anime stores are 99% yaoi, 1% yuri
>fanart consists of 50% yuri, 50% faceless men dicking them whereas women never feel the need to self insert with yaoi
>all gay girls in non-yuri anime lose
>majority of it is stuck in class s

Doesn't change the fact it feels forced and poorly written (from an anime only point of view)

watch it and find out

>ep is called Last Concert!
>literally the last concert
>no concert scenes
Shitty episode, shitty season.

>the city of /u/

Increasingly nervous

>who wishes you all at least used some sort of logic
They are brainless. You ask for too much