/ytg/??

YouTube Says It Deleted Over 150,000 Kid Videos Targeted by Sex Predators

>YouTube, scrambling to respond to its latest brand-safety crisis involving videos with children that drew sexually inappropriate comments, says it has taken focused action to address the problem.

>In the past week, YouTube said, it has removed more than 150,000 videos featuring children that had been targeted by pedophiles in the comments section, and also disabled comments for over 625,000 videos. In addition, YouTube terminated the accounts of several hundred YouTube users who had posted “predatory comments on videos featuring minors,” the Google-owned video platform said in a statement Monday.

>YouTube also in the last week has removed ads from nearly 2 million videos and over 50,000 channels that were “masquerading as family-friendly content,” according to a rep.

>For YouTube, the PR crisis over child safety on the internet-video site has become a business issue — with several large advertisers pulling ads after the trend of sex predators commenting on kid videos came to light.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-search-autocomplete-child-sex-suggestions-safety-google-alphabet-a8077851.html
archive.fo/uigEr
youtu.be/7S5d8GBF8Mc
youtu.be/9mnTCYsbKfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we actually believe them?

Amazing. I remember the elsa threads a year ago. They didnt give a fuck then. It should be pointed out everywhere you can that YT knew about these videos for at least 12 mths and only did shit once advertisers got antsy when the media picked it up

>YouTube Says
>(((says)))

Interesting to note it doesn't say anything about taking down the Elsagate vids, just the comments by "predators"

YouTube admits 'disturbing' autocomplete results suggested child sex searches

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-search-autocomplete-child-sex-suggestions-safety-google-alphabet-a8077851.html

Bitch lasagne

Let's archive that
archive.fo/uigEr

150,000?

there are probably 150,000,000

i also remember concern trolls saying that nothing would happen

YouTube's Creepy Kid Problem Was Worse Than We Thought

>YouTubesaysthat it’s removed ads from some 2 million videos and over 50,000 channels that featured disturbing content aimed at kids. Some of that content actuallyexploited children in videos. And while we’ve long known that YouTube struggles to keep bad stuff off of its platform, the fact that tens of thousands of channels involved doing bad things to children feels chilling.

no

speaking of the devil, I just ordered that my nieces shouldn't be allowed to use youtube. They are both toddlers one is only a bit over 1 year, but already using pads and stuff. She mostly plays this sound game on that though

Who is this Youtube?

THIS
it is only English listed dubious vids they will remove
All the arabic pedo shit they will still host

a year ago /pizzagate/ers were laughed at and called fake news. Now with frankengroper, and Wolfengroper exposed, normies are waking up to the truth of these twisted fucks. The heat got to hot for YT after the second Sup Forums assault on their pillars of perversion and they had to self BTFO their craven content.

Kek

I didn't think we would make it to this timeline, desu. They wanted so hard to ignore it.

Fuck no
youtu.be/7S5d8GBF8Mc
>how do you dooooo

>remove the ads but not the content

do they ever tell the truth?

>Demonitlize and deletes conservative videos instantly after uploaded
>Takes 10 years to delete borderline CP.

Sargon and jordon Peterson get temporary suspended, demonetized by so called social justice advocates

Grooming children like pic related gets a pass. Maybe now we get this channel taken down in the new this new sweep

Did you actually redpill (even if only lightly) your sister (or brother, depending) on why your nieces shouldn't be on youtube? Because while they don't need to be as far down the rabbit hole as you they do need to be exposed to it just enough via a small sample of videos and example youtube comments to share in your disgust of it.

YouTube will suspend anime parodies but kept CP for ten+ years, hmmmm

youtu.be/9mnTCYsbKfw

This one is going to have to go to mharvel dc and Disney before anything will happen.

>Dude we removed all the pedo videos
>Can still search 'cat cow' and find pedo videos in 2 seconds

Report the content.

sounds about right.
been so busy banning channels of alright and copyright they let massive amount of pedo in under their so called radar.

Yeah, but there’s no such thing as pizzagate. Do you think Alefantis’s innocent child specialization videos would have been pulled too?

That's like reporting posts here. The (((people))) in control are actively pushing this jewish degeneracy like the (((mods))) here are blatantly anti-white.

I sure hope they’re not removing evidence that could be used in a criminal investigation. I sure hope not.

Personally I believe that they did at least some of what they said, which is a very good thing. Good on you for looking out for your nieces user, I did something similar to keep my female younger relative off of YouTube.

Only took them over a year. Good job, Google, we're all very proud of you.

>Can still search 'cat cow' and find pedo videos in 2 seconds
So I did, its a yoga pose that (((just))) so happens to be doggy style Good luck banning that.

Just report it anyways. Don't get your ass thrown in the slammer.

my account is still up, so no.

Add a zero or two to that and I’ll be happy. I have little kids and there are tons of creepy adults on YouTube

>shirt
would look much nicer in a more tan/brown shade. maybe with an armband for an extra splash of color

>knowing how to find pedo vids
>telling others how to find pedo vids
Juden raus!

all the sex videos are still up they are calling theiir critics child sexual predators fyi