Good or bad?

Good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-thanksgiving-media-tear/article/2641823
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7g4hkz/trump_i_dont_see_a_deal_to_avoid_government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf BTFO or Trump 4D chess

Something to do with this thread???? 151188201

So what is Trump going to tweet about to trick people away from whatever it is?

>tfw you can't handle more of trump winning

They're going to come out and say that these tax cuts are just for the rich, and Chuck Schumer is going to come out and say that the people who aren't even paying any taxes need tax cuts too.

What thread?

Drumpf will be impeached for saying "Pocahontas"

tweet does not exist.

Big if true

i lied. it does

They have already done that countless times. Not really a bombshell...

Wash post already gave (((Schumer))) 4 long noses

It's going to be about the Russian investigation

War with Russia.

Bigly if not said in a braggadocios way

Against Trump or Hillary?

Trump despite what people think here the Muller investigation is still going on.

Some people seem to think the libs got Muller wrong as there are storys about him from the last few days bitching his motives.
Plus lolberman and Morning Joe come out yesterday and said they are staying away from shilling Trump.

Tick tock! More vague fucking murmuring. What a slow jerkoff this news cycle is.

Oh is it? I wonder how much longer it will take Mueller to cook that nothing burger?

impeachment incoming

drudge has this on their website --

White House anticipating news bombshell?

It links here --

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-thanksgiving-media-tear/article/2641823

nothing.

I mean he has something. Maybe not against Trump, but something.
Lib worships Hillary Clinton and pretends like she can't do anything wrong.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7g4hkz/trump_i_dont_see_a_deal_to_avoid_government/

I'm willing to bet real money it is about this.

Sure he does m8, sure he does

3:37 pm ????

God damn, I'd forgotten how cancerous that website is. Everyone with plebbit account needs to be gassed

Michael Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel's team, raising specter of plea deal, but sure it's nothing.

Time zones, how do they work?

>people
Bots and shills. Sort by controversial to see what ppl really believe.

The gist of it is that the govt. will probably shut down because of disagreement of the dreamer act.

"news"

from

(((sources)))

STAY WOKE MY MALLENIULS

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

I read that, you're right, it's literally nothing, just some faggot speculating that something is about to drop because Trump tweeted bashing the media. Anyone who pays attention knows that Trump bashes the media whether something is about to drop or not, it's a recurring theme. The atmosphere of febrile speculation about this administration is something else.

Is this McCain and Graham being cucks again?

Mueller has dropped 4000 sealed indictments in 2 months. Trump and Co just got to Washington. Swamp creatures about to get btfo. CNN is having a fit about tweets and Pocahontas. Trump excels at the head fake. The swamp is about to get blind sided.

I waiting...

LARP
A
R
P

Nothing will happen.

Reddit where republicans Russia or Trump are to blame for everything.
Seriously though, the democrats are the ones saying "we are going to shut down the government over immigration" even though it is a losing issue for the blues

>

Nice. Hillary definitely gets the rope.

You can throw this BS around, but there is no proof any of those indictments have anything to do with Muellernut.

>people who were friends with Trump suddenly hate him when he runs for president
>Trump's personality makes a 180* turn as soon as he runs for president.
>this is not suspicious

Some people are beyond help.

Paul Ryan passes Obama budgets no questions asked and no problem.

Paul Ryan fights Trump budget due to wall funding...

> it could be anything
> it could be nothing
> bombshell, nothingburger, anything in between
> here's a tweet to fuel speculation and traffic to my site with zero effort
the absolute state of """""""""journalism"""""""""

Headlines that are questions? Fuck right off

Most likely this is what it is. Flynn is looking at serious time and has to make a deal. His greed got him in this mess and he will sacrifice anyone he can to keep him and his son out of jail. He doesn't have anything on Trump but he has something on someone else in the administration/family. That's what's going to break soon.

Digits and CNN releases video of Trump and Putin hugging

Another big fat nothingburger from Drumpf's cronies. Tick tock impeachment is coming boys.

I'd LOVE those sealed indictments to be ALL about the swamp sleazbags ,
BUT ,
Those indictments sealed across the country are all about MS-13, Period.
There was a short clip on Fox with military General talking about using National Guard to round up MS-13 drag them off to GITMO then use military Tribunal to keep them in prison.
ALL AT ONCE.
Will send a message to any future gangs about what to expect in the USA.
Ocams Razor , what sounds more logical.
What I just said OR Trump/Sessions taking down the Democrats ?

>Ocams Razor , what sounds more logical.
>What I just said OR Trump/Sessions taking down the Democrats ?
neither
some minor announcement about some minor persona

The former has never happened, so expect the latter..... again.

>What I just said OR Trump/Sessions taking down the Democrats ?
That's what they want the democrats to think so they can blindside them.

Nothing ever happens. It'll be some ambiguous stuff about how some low-level staffer was involved in collusion or something and then we'll forget about it in 2 hours.

The only thing expecting a bombshell is my toilet in about 30 minutes.

britfag here, unfamiliar with murkan legal system...
is it normal for indictments to be sealed? if not, why are they sealed usually? could the people in them be trying to work out some kind of snitch-for-a-shorter-sentence deal?

It's nothing. Trust me.

Great

Remember the Bush tax rebate where dems pitched a fit until people who didn't even pay taxes also got money back. Classic.