Bring me his head

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935378533077020672

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935378267258753024

There's a subtext you're not seeing there

943248D CHESS?

He makes a good point, why should individual actions be treated as a group mentality?

haha what are you gonna do Sup Forums faggot? What are you gonna make a thread on Sup Forums? lol

dis. you're not seeing the bigger pic here. it actually hurts the minority

Reminder kids (((centrists))) and gatekeepers get the rope first. They are more dangerous than the nastiest anti white globalist jew

centrists are pussies

I don't need to base my whole life around my people to be concerned and active when they are under threat.

Agreed. Same thing for guilt.

Rootless mongrel detected

Sounds like what someone who is embarrassed by their races would say.

What is wrong with that?

Does that mean that no minorities have ever accomplished anything as individuals?

He's right you know

Have you ever noticed how the (((centrist))) shills always attack White people who develop racial consciousness but never for example attack gay 'pride'?

We're all born into circumstances where we inherit the victories, failures, works, and repercussions of our forefathers.
Failure to take pride in what they "handed you" and what "you didnt accomplish" will only ensure that what they did accomplish is eroded away.
It doesnt take much awareness to reach this conclusion, which makes it unsettling that so few seem to.

When you have accomplished something as an individual, you don't have to feel proud of taking a dick up your ass.

Jordan is half right. He's implying that there's never any reason to feel proud of your race.

I don't know, Jordan. I'm pretty happy and content with western civilization. I'm proud of my race for achieving such a feat.

Most people who take the most pride in it are the ones who haven't contributed themselves

he's a canadian anglo, he dosn't know what it is to be proud of a culture or race since the only real canadian culture is Quebec

>as individuals
e.g. accomplishing things as a racial group promotes racial pride.

Unbelievable. I was in the middle of cleaning my room and when I saw this I immediately dropped the Mcdonalds bags back on the floor.

They're going to stay there.

Fuck you, Jordan. Fucking charlatan. Oh well, gives me an excuse to finally start trying Rhesus Routines.

he's correct.

many people are so fucking lost the only dignity they have in this world is national identity or race.

Why can't someone do both?

Only kikes use that 'argument' to attack White people

He's saying that you don't need to rely on race, gender, sex preference etc for your source of pride if you have indeed, sorted yourself out.

The best part about this is that SJWs or alt righters can do absolutely nothing to stop him. He's clearing a million a year from patreon by now ontop of tenured salary.

Keep crying about him WW2 larpers.

Theres a little bit in here. Im wodnering who he's hinting at here.

It seems to match up with his idea of culture as the thing you revivify. You have contributed to the success of your culture instead of revelling in it's past accomplishments.

Or could this just be a knock at BLM because they are all losers and this feel the black power.

Oh boy, there it is. We all saw this coming. The tactical "muh individualism" that the controlled opposition always employs and throws at whites when they DARE decide to act in some form of collective interest just like every other fucking ethnic group out there.

That's right, goy! have no pride in your people and your history! Just be an atomized individual bugman who does nothing but eat, sleep, and work like the good little consumerist whore you are for the jewish elite.

Individualism is a disgusting postmodern creation. I always knew this kike was a kike but this confirms it. Fucking Jewish tras.

Who judges this? Who is fit to? Idle intellectual types?

What is the logical conclusions of a lifestyle that purposely omits taking pride in anything you had no direct involvement in? How long do you think nation states would last? How many generations would monuments and great public works stand?

Oy vey, gotta keep that divide and conquer up.

I'm sure if you build another food storage barn in your mountain retreat then wyatt will rule again, r-right?

I don't know if this is true or not but it's also irrelevant. I feel content with myself, I'm happy with my life, but according to Jordan, I should then not be proud of my race.
But I am. Because I didn't build society all by myself. That'd be a pretty arrogant thing to say.

Worshipping self or family or nation is just paganism. True Christianity is the individuals relation to God outside of aestheticism and ethics. Abarhama teleologically suspended the ethical (universal) when he was to sacarafice his son.

>star NFL players don't care if they don't win the Stanley cup

Yah no.

It's not D&C when we don't even share the same goals you fucking brainlet. Nobody cares if this hack triggers some blue haired SJW tranny. It's irrelevant

HEY JP I am not proud of my race and people.

I am an accomplished individual like you.

WOOT ME!!!

A living culture doesn't need to congratulate itself - it grows and takes what it needs. He's right in so far as individual white men need to act in their lives and their spheres of influence to make things better. Pride of people grows out of that.

But the specific framing of it dovetails uncomfortably with media white hate. Then again Jordan's under immense pressure from the Faculty of SJWs and Oppressed Masses on a nearly daily basis and he needs to throw them the odd bone.

>Them: Kill the Crackers
>Me: White people have the right to exist
>(((Centrists))): Woah there that's identity politics!!!!

>why should individual actions be treated as a group mentality?
Because those "individual" actions have a genetic motivation.

Implying any other race but whites falls for this individualism trap.. literally only whites do it

>A living culture doesn't need to congratulate itself - it grows and takes what it needs.
Are you referring to a race of men, or a petri dish? It's hard to tell.

>constantly drones on about the hard working people behind the scenes that keep everything running
>"INDIVIDUALISM THO LMAO"

???

Split some more hairs. You know what I mean.

Those who have accomplished something as a race have no need to be proud oof their individuality.

Thanks for the concise summation of why the (((Abrahamic))) religions are absolute dogshit.

>its NEVER ok to be proud to be white
>its always ok to be a proud jew dont let these goys stop you!

hmm really makes me think

He's absolutely right. Go fuck yourself LARPer

His misrepresentations are so blatant and basic that I wonder if he is trying to communicate to us that he has to do this.

Or he's just cucking, which is the most likely answer.

I do not. It seems to me that man has always had a very real need to celebrate himself in some form. re-history is laden with such artifacts, and written history itself started as a means of carrying the memory of worthy achievements onward.

Wow, you really must be that fucking stupid to say something like that.

Thanks for being a selfless bootlicker whose only pride is that of absolving personal responsibility into the crowd. Eternity gives no fucks about your groupthink.

In society, you can't accomplish something without the help of others.

That’s not what he is saying at all.. he has set a trap where if you have pride in your race, kin, ancestors or people that must mean that you haven’t accomplished anything

Therefore whites being the virtue signalers thy are wil signal that they aren’t proud of their race cause that must means they have accomplished something..

It’s a trap to prevent white collective action to prevent our displacement and genocide

>being this retarded

Yeah he is literally using kike memes to attack White identity. Anyone who supports or listens to this hack is an enemy of every Sup Forumslack

You do realize that most people outside of the US live this way, whether or not they buy into such a statement, right?

Don't tell me you expect to win a genetic conflict through reasoned debate.

AIDStonia is not western civilization lmao

What are you on about? Peterson became notorious for attacking stuff like gay pride.

Exactly. Everything else would be identity politics as SJW commies and "muh huwite genocide" faggots are proposing

Well he's not wrong, doesn't mean you have to hate yourself for being white though.

Let me explain it to you brainlet
Someone who has had no acomplishments can't be proud of a culture that made him a failure.
Someone who has had made accomplishments and embodies its culture can

It's the other way I would argue. They are helpful in putting peoples perspectives in momentum.
>Step 1. "Hey this guy seem reasonable and his views aren't as extreme as those nazis."
>Step 2. "Wow my old perspective is bad, I can't even imagine how I could be so wrong. But there are a few questions I have that are still unanswered."
>Step 3. "The critique from the far right on these few points he hasn't been able to actually adress. While I'm inclined to lean for this moderate guy, I know that I have been wrong in the past, so maybe it is unwise to simply discard the points they are raising."
>Step 4. "Wow these guys actually turn out to be far more consistent. Their worldview also makes sense and their theory is way less convoluted. I still think they are too extreme though."
>Step 5. "Nah, they are not too extreme."

Only whites think like this. In an equality-obsessed world that is racial suicide.

hold on... i think i've got a string of DNA here that will BTFO you out.

What the fuck have your people ever accomplished lmao most people wouldn't be able to point your country out on a map.

It's quite funny that Peterson says that, a person that is only successful because lonely children who have absent fathers literally throw away their money at him. He is nothing more than a male prostitute.

Honour your father and your mother. Jordan is a lucifarian.

Do you treat all bears as individuals?

I thought he became famous for telling beta males to stop masturbating or something.

Fuck off retarded americonomic larper

So you only have pride in things you yourself have accomplished?

Or

You are a loser who never accomplished anything?

Which is it?

The irony hurts.

>can
But they never would cause that would mean they “need” to

Therefore only people that are losers will have pride in their people

No it was him not using transgender pronouns or some shit like that.

hm...
so I've heard from people like you before that the genetic code of a man is not 100% determinate of all our decisions, and that external stimuli, environment, and logic is more dominant in the decision making process of a man, but then you turn around and say this. how genetically motivated are you? you know: i's a proven fact blacks should have more osteoporosis throughout life due to their lack of absorption of vitamin d due to their melanin, but in fact it is whites who have much more in all ages. Are you genetically motivated to be a pedophile? whites are more prevalent to touch children. in which case I need not an answer: you disgust me, people like you should die you sick pedo.

Peterson is right. But when a nations economy and overall health rises, then you can be proud in your race because it an overall effort to help a nation and that race within in it grow.

We've done more than Estonia that's for sure.

Those who have accomplished something as individuals have no need to pontificate about race on twitter.

Don't be too hard on him. I heard one made it home from the pub once.

This directly implies that most black Americans haven't accomplished anything.

I don't care about how great whites are. I care about how shitty blacks, Arabs, and Pakis are. I don't want to be anywhere near the orcs.

>can be
But you wouldn’t because if you did you would be showing a need for being proud

Therefore only losers who have never accomplished anything will show they are proud of their people

Kek.

>Therefore only losers who have never accomplished anything will show they are proud of their people
Hitler conquered all of Western Europe. Your move faggot.

Completely ignoring the fact that many great achievements were not made of single men.
I even learned about instinctual cooperation from this guy.

This. Whites aren't the best, but we don't deserve to live with these other inferior groups.

Guess what they don’t fucking care about all this stuff and will continue to act collectively

You've done more mouth-service to England than Estonia has to Russia, that's for sure

All these men are/were proud of being British. Have they therefore acomplished nothing in their lives?

>Are you genetically motivated to be a pedophile? whites are more prevalent to touch children.
Yeah maybe. Ban us from your nation if you're concerned about it.

>Those who have accomplished something as individuals feel no need to be proud of their culture.

>Those who have accomplished something as individuals feel no need to be proud of their children.

>Those who have accomplished something as individuals feel no need to be proud of their parents.

Peterson is a dumbfuck.

That also applies to every other pigeonhole in identity politics. The entire philosophy of the left attaches pride and sorts people out based on traits they had nothing to do with, and liberals are all about taking pride in whatever label they can slap on themselves in lieu of actual accomplishment in their lives.

This.

Nah Mane “JP is right” which means Hitler never accomplished anything

>all of Western Europe
Ahem...

Nope “JP is right” they are just a bunch of losers

If one feels pride for their race and its acomplishments it means the person will also want to live up to that and try and do his best to improve as an idividual for his race and society. How does Peterson not realize this?

not sure if you're aware of this or not since maybe you're an edgy 20 year old individualist or something, but group actions are a thing that does exist