Akame ga kill 78

Best girl won a Dragon

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/609713/6cab7ead22/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think we need another thread?

why not?

You mean best girl made a dragon fall head over heels for her, and earned her giant reward.

Despite all the nonsensical deaths, I'm fairly happy on how AgK ended. PM's torture for all the shit he did satisfied my rageboner and Mine waking up, ending up with Tatsumi and being cute in general brings a smile to my face.

The Esdeathfags and Justicefags' tears is only the cream of the cake.

It was just a bit too rushed, some more chapters would have been better.

>missing the thread
Did based TL user appeared already?

Their children will be awesome

I would've liked a shot with Mine and Tatsumis mutant kids.

Translation when

No

Maybe godzilla is one of them

This was honestly all I wanted honestly.

Because I missed the other thread.

she recognizes the smile

Tatsumi will revert to his half human form later maybe

Og course

I don't really care if transform to human or not after this as long as they are happy.

TatsumixMine and Wave Kurome happy.
Akame Status: FOREVER ALONE AGAIN.

> even Suzuka gets a better ending than Akame

New Shipping: Suzuka and Esdeath hand.
At least Esdeath got happy ending now

oh shit this ended, time to undrop it then

Why the hell did Suzuka survive

The author forgot to kill her.

she decided she didn't want to fight Akame
wonder what the narration is saying there, it mentions esdese twice

How will Mine be able to make babies? You can't fuck a dragon.

Killng her would have bring her pleasure.

The hand moves???

She already did it and had kids

Pinchi pussy can handle EVERYTHING

We really need another thread for this dogshit manga?

>Collect hand
is she yoshikage kira?

the fuck are you on about

No we don't.

just let me know when the translated chapter come out.

5 min

see you next year

Esdeath will regenerate, kill Mine and take the dragon for herself.

> Suzuka cutse her hand off and sticks Esdese's hands on the stump
> pic related

esdeath hand will conquer the world

Finally.

Because this is an imageboard.

Time for dragon dick. Better spread those legs wide.

What a completely bullshit series. I'm fucking mad. I've spent years being mad. And I guess I will just stay mad for the rest of my life.

Thanks Takahrio you fucking hack.

At least Leone finally died though.

Im still pissed that anime didn't do anything with it. Revolver Hopecelot would've caused a grand shitstorm

Give him a Mine

At least Takahiro is free from this shit.

I kind of wish I didn't drop the manga early on. That looks nice and Mine a best.

They didn't show Leone and Kurome die. In my headcannon, Leone just had a nap, then regenerated next morning. Kurome just had a bad dream, but they will find a cure and she will have a nice family with Wave. Akame wasn't going away, she just came back from her last mission. Tatsumi will revert back to human. And they all will be crew for captain Akame and discover a new continent. And Honest is still alive and will crawl out somehow and regains power while they are away.

Kurome isn't dead though, she's recovering.

is it finally over

are we free?

Kurome is slowly but surely healing, she didn't die.

Yes, this was the last chapter.

so AKG VN when?

Don't really know how to feel about the ending but I guess I shouldn't have expected much out of Takahiro

Character poll in January

We need a new shitty edgy manga.

Never.
It had a great end.

reminder that she already fucked him before he turned to a dragon

More Majikoi soon

But she can do later with his dragon D*ck or when he control his body an return to his half human form later

More YuYuYu.

And two years later we got a sequel

Only Minefags are satisfied and that's only cause waifu/shipperfags don't care about the story at all but only if their girl or ship is on. Pure cancer of a fanbase. Long after the series went to shit (see Mine vs Budou) the chapter and spoiler threads rarely reached the bumb limit. At the end of these threads you'll find Minefags wanking eachother off to their waifu. AgK produced some of my most fun times on Sup Forums, shame Takahiro let his love for Mine become the figurehead for "how to kill your series .101"

The Mine confession and rescue were the ones that had the most posts though, what killed the fanabase in Sup Forums was the anime, it is only recent that people can talk about the manga again.

You actually cared for a story that was clearly going to be an edgy trainwreck from day one?

more posts doesnt mean better discussion, mine confession and the Tatsumi rescue arc had a lot of posts but that's when threads rapidly descended into waifufags taking pot shots at each other until actual discussion pretty much died

I guess Kurome relapsed pretty hard after everything calmed down.

Still would've preferred Akame settling down with Wave and Kurome, though. Fuck.

;_;

Who translate that???. Post the rest pls

I'm glad these two got a happy ending, they deserved it after all they went through.

Also doujins when?

This.

>Leone just had a nap

so did the PM really eat Leone's belly like he wanted before fucking off to the secret escape route?

yes

Thats True?

yes

no, it was her womb

>this abomination of a manga actually got fucking 78 chapters
See Sup Forums, this is a reminder that 2 nukes clearly weren't enough.
Also kill yourselves for reading that crap MALkids.

You're trying too hard, son.

Don't know what that is and don't care

For sure, I wanted gray morality. Budou's own revolution could have swayed Wave, Run and Kurome. They had seen the evils of the Empire, Kurome out of loyalty to her comrades probably wouldn't ever fully betrayed the Empire but siding with another faction is possible. Heck, Seryu showed doubt and expressed repulse at protecting an evil person under the Empire. Budou seemed confident, he must've developed considerable support to raise a rebellion. The General on par with Esdeath, the woman who killed around 400k civilians in one day, was beaten by "PINCHI". A 3 way conflict would have been very interesting, if Esdeath lost the Jaegers maybe she'd have work with Wild Hunt, Syura's inferiority complex might create some interesting tension with Esdeath. The new big players on Budou side could come to play, maybe dealing with PM forces while the Revolutionaries recover their forces and add possibly add new members to Night Raid. It gives time to bond with new characters introduced before killing them off

What happened to those who supported Budou, they seemed to instantly disappear? Did the PM kill them or they join up with the Revolutionaries?

Hi MALkid, don't forget to do your Christmas homework or the teacher will be very mad.

Mine ass is very strong for a dragon d*ck

too pure for this world

die virgin

rude

Hakuoro?

what?

RIP

never forget

If this ever gets a continuation she is going to get revived from that hand.

really, the strongest point of the show/manga was the girls
and that's pretty sad

Here's hoping the final volume release has some kind of omake or something.

The author ruined Christmas one final time before fucking off forever.

That's the only thing Takahiro is good at.

exhentai.org/g/609713/6cab7ead22/

Except this time he saved it.