How do we stop the coming robot revolution?

Soon this will be humans
Your sons and daughters
Welcome to the machine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJGSXPuZ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=qHv4qO0mMxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't faggot.

fuck it to death

That seems highly inefficient, give a machete to an asian dude and he'll work a lot faster.

Start working and stop sitting on your mother's neck. And I mean working hard not sitting at the office table browsing Sup Forums.
Take factory job or transport.

The asian dude needs social benefits and a salary that increases over time.

The price of a machine like that could pay for atleast 200 asians for 15 years

I'm the guy making the machines

No he doesn't lmao

No, you are a crab.

I had software guys make a macro to do all but the final steps for ups. Then I had the engineer give the shop guys drawings to make a box taper and a turntable to wrap packages.

The shipping area takes 3x as much space, but it doesnt play on its phone and spend half the day hitting on the girl up front now since hes sitting at home and not here anymore.

Robots are on our side dumbass. See Tay.ai newfag.

>implying it isnt already happening

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJGSXPuZ6E

The machine isn't working at full capacity, it's evident based on the speed of the arms.
I'm guessing at full capacity, the arm that moves the crabs into the cutting device is already ready to drop one in before the cutting machines are even finished.
There's also the benefit that you can run the machine 24/7, and since shipments of produce can often be completely random. It means you're always ready for incoming shipments and don't need to worry about staff doing nothing when you haven't received any recent shipments.

t. automation engineer
Also ask me anything

>this kills the crab

You must be new to China and India.

How much of automation today is AI?

This webm is fucking rad!

D..do we even eat this much crab? Fuck we don't even do this with meats that we eat a lot of like beef.

We should actually use this machine for a lot more applications.
This thing is great

We’ll fight it in flying cars!!!!

Is this the machine the Nazi's used on the jews?

I hope the poor crabbo was already dead
:(

But robots don't sleep, idiot

1. less jobs
2. more welfare slaves
3. welfare slaves have nothing to do but consume media
4. machines can not yet create media

pretty simple desu, find a way to entertain the retards, there has never been more braindead retards looking for something to watch/read/play/listen to

Almost none besides automated process inspection and optimization, essentially algorithms that search for instances where pre-programmed motions aren't optimized properly.
Lets say you have an arm that swings to the right when moving an assembly from one conveyor to another, there might be a slight instance of poor programming that causes a 0.7ms delay. A tiny delay like that is barely noticeable by a person, but you can get a set of algorithms to scan the entire process, find that 0.7ms delay and optimize the arm's motion to reduce the wasted time.
Basically every robotic arm is programmed to move with an efficiency of 100% with respects to time within the mechanical limits of said arm.
But in short, no. That's pretty much the only time you're likely to find anything close to AI in automation besides some machines capable of self-optimization.

>stopping Tay and the like

was looking for this

Imagine how effective Nazis would've been if only they had access to modern technology.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=qHv4qO0mMxM

>NOT LISTENING TO YOUR VIDEOGAME EDUCATION !

I'm pretty sure this already happens in NK
The cabal will say that AI is good but
in the end they want to create mind slaves with robotic parts like Universal Soldier

Im in the first year of my EE Bachelors Degree and have the option to specialize in automation or wireless communication.

You think automation is worth it?

It's a bit of a mix of really exciting technology and really boring people trying to shove the most bland information down your throat.
Not sure about wireless communication, but it's probably best to find out what modules are in the course.
If there's lots of PLC, programming and pneumatics, it should be fun, if the modules include what's essentially basic metalwork, probably best to find another set of modules.

had a drunk conversation with friend about robots
his argument that with robots we can build gommunistic future
my counter argument was Terminator 3
not sure who won because we went outside to buy beer

Synthetic humans already live among us. Robot tech is ancient.

Automation is an argument against communism.
It destroys jobs for the wider public while increasing output. Essentially those who own the factories get all the money, and they don't need to share it with anyone because they have very few workers.
It's why the soviets chose to keep a lot of their processes performed by humans, even when there was machinery available to automate an area of production. It's also why the Chinese often offer money to companies who haven't automated yet, they need to keep the public working.

All of this has happened before, and it will happen again. And again. And again...

I would honestly prefer this compared to a future of shit skins and pozzed liberals infesting the world.

The future's going to be fucking crazy, if we think this is a problem for us, imagine how it will be for kids born today

Automation is really great, it almost destroys the value of money, and allows us to focus on self improvement. But that's implying a very drastic reducing in population.

thanks for that answers, this is fascinating. so self correction at this point?

>does backflip
>lands hunched with knees unmoving
>knees shake to counter the shock impact while lifting

Neat.

Yes and no, there's a few examples where self optimization has entirely fucked up production.
Unless you have the entire process control managed by a single system, timing changes can be dangerous and cause an entire production line to become unstable.

i saw this about a factory using automated forklifts, they didn't fire anybody but are not hiring new people. the forklifts do work 24/7 organising and moving stuff about where they can getting it ready for loading into trucks and anything they can't do they complete as much as they can and leave it ready.
No more night shifts and the workers are happier, the company doesn't spend loads on hiring and firing staff or swing shifts. Bad bit is they don't hire new humans they move people around so when they say existing workers won't lose their jobs to automation they are telling the truth