What happens here?

What happens here Sup Forums?

Why do these countries (namely Goergia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) exist, what are their relations to Russia/Turkey/each other and what's with the general population here?

Is there comfy life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0bRl1TN0MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If all goes according to plan, you're going to see some major happenings in the general area.

armenia hates turkey, azerbaijan is neutral, idk about georgia

Georgia and Armenia are not some non-countries like Ukraine. They are one of the oldest countries in the world. Why shouldn't they exist?
Azerbaijan on other hand was originally inhabited by Caucasian Albanians, speaking similar language to Dagestanis. And they used to be Christians, too. But they were overrun and replaced completely by muslim turkic shitskins. And what's more funny, there are more Azerbaijanis in Iran than in Azerbaijan. It's a non-country that should be absorbed by Iran.

Armenia hates Azerbaijan and Turkey
Azerbaijan hates Armenia and loves Iran and Turkey (Armenia-Azer conflict is probably the most serious contrast between Iranian allies and Russian allies)
Georgia hates Russia, don't know relations with the others

If you want comfy living go to Saudi Arabia or something

Okay, thank Lebanon

Like what

I don't mind these countries.
>Azerbaijan should be annexed ba Iran
Got it. Azerbaijan has ties/good relations with Iran then?

Russians refer to Azerbaijanis as 'Hill Monkeys'.

So Armenians are pro-Russia?
Also Goergia-Armenia relations?

Christians hate them because of the Nagorno conflict, sunni arabs hate them because they are shias... they are forced to like Turkish brothers in blood and Iran brothers in faith

that's region of southern kavkaz(Caucasus), Armenia is only Russian ally there have border conflict with Azerbaijan which is kinda anti Russia but since its very secular don't really love current Turkish government , Georgia use to be okey with Russia but they are anti Russia because russia support separatist movements in northern Georgia.
from Iranian from Kavkaz(north of Iran)

its home of the cucks

Armenia has a military alliance with Russia and has a Russian base
Don't know Georgia-Armenia

I learned Turkish, and found out Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, and other countries in the region are Turkic dialects. I thought this was interesting I'd be able to visit these countries and converse with the locals. Armenia hates Turkey, and vise-versa.

I think Chechnya look like a cool place to visit. Look at the complete destruction their capital Grozny went through since 1994. Look at it now in 2017, fucking gorgeous. So much Putin money went to rebuilding it. Mostly because Kradyov is a Putin supporter and jihadist hunter. Women in all these countries dream of having a white western man come marry them.

Many Russians go to theese countries on holyday. Especially to Georgia. Armenian and Azerbailanian hates each other.

more like negative at this point

Russian land :3

ottoman rapebabies

Is Goergia nice for holidays? Black sea beach, is it warm in sumemr / cold in winter, what kind of weather?

Mostly rural population or urban population?

>russia support separatist movements in northern Georgia
That is not true. Georgia started genocide ossetians and Russia protected them. Now it's kinda independent state calls South Ossetia.

Considering that circassian never returned home, it's more like the opposite: turks are caucasian and greek rapebabies
Doesn't matter to genetic who was the rapist, only the outcome

Total bullshit. Georgia is the only full anti-russian country in the region and it was like always.
Funny thing is that despite the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan we are allied with both and sell weapons to both sides. Also many azers work or live in Russia, especially Moscow. Pretty chill guys, if you ask me.

Wtf are you talking about? Only the centre of the city looks gorgeous. The other places suck. A lot of people don't like Kadyrov and they try to leave the republic. There is nothing to watch or visit.

Cool, thanks Persian leaf

I'm curious about seeing these (caucasian) lands too.
Seems like there aren't many of these people on Sup Forums, unfortunately.

So Armenians speak some kind of Turkish? Georgians are Slavic right? And Armenians are kinda white right?

Sending faggots to Canada is kinda based though

>Georgia is the only full anti-russian country in the region and it was like always
Lier. Georgias are really nice people. Thx to Saakashvili for the conflict in 2008. Even after the conflict a lot of ossetians go to Georgia for holiday.

Well ISIS throw them from roofs but I can't say that they are /ourguys/
Kadyrov is only a jihadi with a leash

>ottoman rapebabies
Why hate? Do you east Balkans do any trade with caucasians?

So you basically have an open trade corridor with Iran?
Is Goergia fucked? There's an american base there isn't it?

Turkey favorite pass time in the past was to kill armenian people (:

georgian girls are qts

I will say more. Kadyrov knows everyone name of these faggots, lol. He said that on TV, and moreover he said that all of them would apologize for the words they said about him when they tried to take political refuge. Also, there is a very funy thing in Chechnya. They show the girls on the local TV that were seen on the street late and claim her as whore. Sorry for my English.

Separatists from Russia sucking European and Turkey dick and Separatists from Turkey sucking Russia's dick. Nothing new.

It was Enver Pashas autism.

>Bulgarian calling others ottoman rapebabies

Wew

Its comfy enough. Less whores, less mudshits, less western bullshit. Its peaceful enough. We dont live like kings but its better than living in west for sure

Their govt was always fucked somehow, fags were in power in 1991, then they had good guys (but still not pro-Russian), than again fags.
> So you basically have an open trade corridor with Iran?
Pretty much yeah.
> Is Goergia fucked? There's an american base there isn't it?
Without Abkhazia and Osetia - well, yes, plus they have a lot of economic issues and other problems. But still they have their beautiful country and doing quite well, compared to Armenia for example. Armenia is extremely poor.
I'm not sure about the base, but their soldiers have practice in Afghanistan along with americans and have some military instructors and advisers..

Wow shit hardcore
So no nightlife, no Vodka in Chechnya?

So Armenian genocide is Sup Forums confirmed?

Been there?

you welcome bro,
come visit kavkaz and iran I am sure you gonna like it

like whats happening in east of Ukraine ???

You mean it was real? Yes. My family remembers everything.

Forests and hills are so comfy. I'd love to visit once

Georgians are not slavic, they are not even Indo-European. Absolutely unique language and genepool. Also they have their own unique ancient alphabet that is complete fuck up impossible to read if you're not Georgian.

Yes life is very comfy here, I also have blond hair and blue eyes.

There is niether alcohol in the whole Chechnya nor nightclubs. There is nothing to do. If they want to buy some drugs etc they go to North Ossetia. The same about drinking alcohol and having sex with whores.

georgians are cossacks.

They spend their days wrestling and plotting Islamic conquest of Russia.

Sasha, please

Your red sub-human leaders first and later your bidlo goverment has been supporting separatist tendencies in those two region for years. Goes way before 90s

The point that shit for brains saakishvili started war remains, but it does not change the fact that those horse fuckers to the north and mountain niggers to the west never had any presence in Georgia remains

>But still they have their beautiful country and doing quite well, compared to Armenia for example. Armenia is extremely poor.
That's actually wrong. The GDP per capita is pretty much the same, so are the costs for services such as cabs and hairdressers, which is a good indicator. I stayed for a while in both countries. Batumi looks cool with its tall glass buildings and hotel, but it doesn't mean that the people there live well. All the tourism money goes to the pockets of the local oligarchs and is transferred to Switzerland. The common man barely profits from it.

Yes, it was the same in 2008, but now its preety peaceful place because of the Russian army base there.

azerbijani culture:
youtube.com/watch?v=M0bRl1TN0MM

Probably like living in North Korea rocket man....

Nice

What was the point of killing Armenians?
Is it just some despot chimp-out?
I heard it was most successful Kurdish-Anatolian teamwork in history.

Do the women look nice?

Define very comfy.
Beer price?
Average wage?
Can you get good education?
Who do you trade with?

>So Armenians speak some kind of Turkish?
Nope, their language is a branch of their own, and the alphabet is unique. The language itself is rather closer to Greek, but is still very different.

>wrestling
The best wrestling team is Russian and Ossetian here. Idk in what sport they really good. I don't even know in what things they really god, lol.

lol those are pure niggers.

>women
It depends. Some are qt. Georgians have several tribes, since we have Gogi in this thread he would tell you more.

>it's peaceful enough
>what is 2008

fuck off ,ivan. we aren't white.

Ottomans could not wage a World War and deal with an Armenian uprising at the same time. Weak...
They were also very afraid of Russia. So they removed minorities from places close to the warzone and send them through desert to die. Because of this, Armenians couldn't join Russian army or rebel anymore. Win win.

Gogi, pls. Your army attacked Russian peacekeeping base and then you fucked up. Now guess what? South Ossetia preparing for unite with North.

Cool. Thanks Benoit.

That is where Jason and the Argonauts went to get the golden fleece from.
Also the Amazons used to live there but Hercules killed them all with his dick and thus became one of the Gods.
Rape used to be cool. I think we should bring it back.
Who's with me?

we are the Albanians.
what is ukraine anyways :DDD

Most azeris are very poor, so if you visit you can afford to have a gud time if you bring a bit of monie

As with tthe west if you have money then you get the good things out of life, education, trade etc.

its also gud to be a pedo here.

>peaceful place
>Russian army base
sure tavarish Igor

us upper class are white, you lower class are monkey niggers.

i will get you arrested

Wew

You call them Gogis?

>? South Ossetia preparing for unite with North.
why are you in favour of this? you want more churkas in Russia?

>us upper class
you are probably a shitty bakuvian with iranid blood and 160 height. Or nakhchivani irayonlu

>Implying 2008 changed anything

This is balkans, friend. If you are looking for some batshit level tensions try Armenia and Azerbaijan, they sure resemble like balkan countries

You know better than me that putin does not give a shit about both Abkhazia and South ossetia. Oh and South has been "uniting" with north since what, 2007? Somewhere like that. Putin is a smart guy, he does not want a shithole where brigands kill people and rob tourists

Its a Georgian male's name. What do you wanna know, Slovenia

you sound like a gud lil kike

I'll just report you to Tehran

Is not balkans, I meant

Wat does 5k EUR buy me there? Can I buy a hotel?

Smth wrong? In a place like that the Russian base makes it more peaceful. You can come and see if you are not afraid and dont believe in rumors. I have an American friend and he wants to live in North Ossetia but he still hesitates

Because the Armenians sided with the Russians against the Ottoman Empire in the middle of World War I and started ethnically cleansing Eastern Anatolia. They were rounded up and exiled to the Northeast, during which a lot of them died of starvation and hunger. A lot of them were, of course, also straight up killed by the Ottoman officials who did the forced relocation as well as the local populace. Similar to whats going on in Myanmar I guess.

you can buy nothing. property is expensive

I'll let my impoverished brother answer this one

basically khazar milkers and usury

>Azerbaijan
>Neutral
Yeah, that's why Armenia claims a huge part of Azerbaijan, and part of Azerbaijan is an enclave inside Armenia.

Retard, they had a border skirmish like three months ago.

>Good to be a pedo
Wtf? Why? Aren't you fucks shiite/shia?

The Georgian Black Sea coast always seemed like it would be a pretty comfy place to visit. Is this true?

They're not very religious

lol poor fag, hows it feel to know I have blond hair and blue eyes and have money? While you are a literal monkey that we laugh at

Rightful Turk clay, all of it.
Allahu Akbar!

Theres a big pedo movement here and its successful if you ask me

>he thinks he is white
:DDDDDDD
delusional

Lol, ossetians are white. Stalin's mother was ossetian. Gergiev is ossetian. You can call churka people from Chechnya, Ingushetia, Azerbaijan, Abhazia etc etc But not ossetians.

he is lying. he doesn't know what is life like here. he probably doesn't even speak proper azeri

I plan on going to Caucasus or whatever on a trip.
Seems like a nice place, ex-east bloc like us.
What to see? Are there any nice music festivals? Maybe ehtno music? Anywhere I can get in contact with locals?

I refuse to go to places overcrowded with tourists, I usually try to find some locals and get drunk with them.

Maybe meet some girls, who knows.

Check out Batumi and you tell me. Some retard decided it was a good idea to turn a small port city into a fucking tourist center of western half of a country.

It is a great place, but water aint that clean. The whole black sea isnt the cleanest one to be honest

Churkas are mudslims, not christian Caucasians

Shutup brother you are a poorfag and are obviously at the bottom of the barrel, here in Baku city, life is good. How does it feel to be poor and have no cunny on tap like me?

Probably an Armenian in their little enclave confusing the Sup Forums switchboard

imblyin he isn't a churka :D
gruzin, remember 8.8.8

Ugh. I never go to tourists traps. You never see the real country.

There's literally a huge cover-up of a Russian nuclear attack towards Armenia responsible for the radiations that have been detected lately across Europe

Shhh... You didn't hear it from me

this area just creeps me out for some reason, no offense

>money
my daily wage is your yearly income shitskin

you can bro its in northern Iran people are pretty friendly there