Is Reddit now getting an upper hand in the culture war online?

Is Reddit now getting an upper hand in the culture war online?

2015 and 2016 was undeniably a massive loss for them and a huge win for Sup Forums, with tons of normies becoming more and more redpilled.

But 2017 I'm seeing the scales tip towards Reddit, especially since the Charlottesville disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKtG3UxscZg
youtu.be/BzOydlbG6sc
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
youtu.be/TKG4lRFTRJA
youtu.be/utn4Mrd9BcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Charlottesville
>disaster
back, you. Go back.

>reddit
>internet culture
>upper hand

My sides

Reddit is for failed normal fags that are neets.

god no

I wonder how long it will be untill OP realizes.
youtu.be/WKtG3UxscZg

Rick is a white supremacist

Everything you just posted is extremely gay

>((("Reddit")))

Not sure if reddut or just leaf but you have to go back

a fucking leaf

There are good sub reddits that gave me keks. But, of course you have the weirdos like
>desu you have to have a high IQ to understand [insert wonderful thing gone to shit because of these fags] Without understanding etc.

I got banned from that forum just for saying it's understandable why Poland doesn't want to take in refugees given how Muslims in the West behave. No inflammatory language at all. All the responses I got were literal "dass raysiss" and "what about the Vegas shooting, checkmate".

So yeah nah, fuck off.

you are the reason why Sup Forums is shit.

I always seen reddit as a one-sided liberal "(((tech- savvy)))" fags.

Normie facebokfags use Reddit. Who gives a shit what they know or like

youtu.be/BzOydlbG6sc

youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

youtu.be/TKG4lRFTRJA

>2017 I'm seeing the scales tip towards Reddit, especially since the Charlottesville disaster.
I hope you guys remember how to use the Options box

Yes.
youtu.be/utn4Mrd9BcM

I got banned of Sup Forums for three days once because I posted a thread saying that being red pilled was over and that being Pickle Ricked was now the way to go!

You deserved to be banned, faggot. You are cancer.

And you deserve to be cancer, you are faggot.

kek leaf shitposting btfo cripplechan

Great meme

go back to re

I'm busy flaming a plebbit cuck on /ck/ atm. Here for the lulz in-between replys. Keep it up anons. Hate those dykes from plebbit that have fucked up Sup Forums

I mean, pre Vegas shooting - any more than one pic per thread, you'd be shut down. Now- what the fuck? It's fucking Sup Forums! Mods!!!!!!!

reddit has been gay since the 2011's

>una pinche hoja
Sup Forums doesn't need to win an internet culture war when Sup Forums is the internet culture, think about it and much of the awfulness of the current internet is because of Sup Forums, it has been around for 15 years.

Forchin is dying.

Sup Forums couldnt be more obsessed with reddit
it's getting ridiculous

I love all the awesome operations plebbit does, upboats for schezuan sauce fellow plebbiters

Reddit is literally censoristan

I got shadow banned (therefore by a PAID REDDIT EMPLOYEE) for saying Trump is not a nazi and any attempts to call him a nazi undermine the struggles of the jews during ww2

JUST THAT GOT ME SHADOW BANNED BY A FUCKING PAID REDDIT EMPLOYEE

Is Reddit the new Candlejac