Democratic leaders DROP White house meeting with Trump after tweets

ENJOY THE SHUT DOWN DONNIE BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/27/statement-president-donald-j-trump-givingtuesday
investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/
cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad!

Good riddance, now the Republicans can get shit done

Winning big league!
Shut it down, democrats!

What's the point of meeting with a bunch of assblasted loser commies anyway?

>now the Republicans can get shit done

Oh they've been doing a great job on that.

Enjoy the government shut down.

One of the greatest fears of a statist is that the government shuts down and nobody notices.

What tweets?

Did I miss some epic Trump bants today?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/27/statement-president-donald-j-trump-givingtuesday
The madman has started declaring hashtag holidays. Happy #GivingTuesday y'all.

The "non essential government workers" i.e. useless bureaucrats stop coming to work and literally nothing happens.

SHUT
DOWN
THE
GOVERNMENT
IMPEACH
TRUMP
GOP

Yes, but they'll scream and cry as if the world is coming to an end. They really want you to notice when it shuts down, and no amount of fear-mongering and knashing of teeth is too great.

>We're gonna shut down the government because you won't give people who broke the law special treatment!

That will play well on election day

>That will play well on election day

Seemed to work for GOP in 2013 when 2014 came around.

Guess you don't like it when it's the other side of the coin.

Republicans don't need democrats. All they're doing is ensuring they don't get a single say in any new legislation that gets passed.

>ENJOY THE SHUT DOWN DONNIE BOY
But I want the government to shut down

>Republicans don't need democrats.

But that's wrong faggot

You need 60 votes in the Senate to pass a bill to prevent a government shut down.

>But I want the government to shut down

Wow we agree on something.

Oh look, the Democrats are acting like children. Better fire up those impeachment proceedings like all of the other times.

investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/

B A B I E S

>Republicans are afraid of a government shutdown

They're scared Drumpf will grab them by the boipucci because they only like it when lobbyists do that.

Donald Trump is gay

Who do you think gets the blame? It's not the Democrats m8.

>SHUT DOWN

literally enough GOP to do everything though

>Democrats refuse to do their job over a tweet
>REPUBLICANS ARE TO BLAME!!!!!1!!1

The GOP base hates the government you dip. They like the idea of the government shutting down. Democrats want the government humming along, providing services. That's why they're Democrats

Democrats shutdown.

Trump tweet: Democrats and RINOS shutdown govt in response to help illegals. Make Americans suffer. SAD!

Illegal immigration despite msm and democratic establishment is not popular with the vast majority of americans.

Trump is in the white house and gets the blame

That's just how things work m8. He's refusing to make deals so he's going to take it up the ass from the backlash when people don't get their checks.

>The GOP base hates the government you dip.

GOP base is on government

And when their checks don't arrive....

>He's refusing to make deals

No, the Democrats are refusing. They refused to even show up.

>No, the Democrats are refusing.

>Democrats want to go to white house
>Trump tweets he doesn't want a deal
>Democrats tell him to eat a dick

Like we needed them, rofl.
Drain the swamp!!!!

This was an extremely childish move on their part that truly shows how little democrats care about this country and only how they care about advancing their own interests. Any shut down that happens is their fault for wanting to pass arguably unconstitutional legislation months before the deadline in question. And all this after Trump threw them a bone last time they spoke.

They really are nothing but obstructionists.

Trump wanted to meet, he just wasn't optimistic about it. Democrats bailed. Trump was right.

Democrats are acting like whimsical royalty who put their feelings over country. They think they are royalty and proved it again this morning.

LOL. No.
Dems fucked this one up. Whatever happens now, they didn't show up for work.

He's such a great negotiator! The best!

That's the point though, everybody will get their checks. There is no "shutdown", not really. There is money coming in, and Trump decides how to spend that money, and he's not dumb enough not to write checks to deserving taxpayers. He'll start getting rid of useless expenses, obviously.

Trump made it clear he didn't want a deal involving helping illegals, which caused Democrats to bail.

Made it obvious that Democrats didn't want to talk about taxes, but rather focus on helping lawbreakers.

DEMOCRACY!

Because shutting down the government is such a winning tactic in the eyes of the electorate. Fine let them shut it down and six months from now when gov workers are having to get welfare while working full time we'll see who keeps their seat in '18.

big leaks
>winning bigly
in the big league

Democrats care more about illegal immigrants than American citizens

But how will I go to the national parks when it's freezing outside??

JUST

This is the angle that trump and republicans should hammer should the shutdown occur.

it isn't mutually exclusive.

>This is the angle that trump and republicans should hammer should the shutdown occur.

I agree. Let’s meme it and wake normies up.

Any thoughts anons?

That rhetoric didn't work for Republicans against obama it probably isnt going to work now.

This guy gets it, I mean its the truth too soo

And now that we have a real leader in the WH, he won’t shut down the WW2 monument (which requires no staffing) out of spite. Many such examples.

> care about advancing their own interests
> how little democrats care about this country

These are usually mutually inclusive in politics.
They want things, they act what they deem to be rational.

They might be retarded, but it's likely they think this is best for the country.

I remember last time when Cruz shut down the US government CNN wanted so badly for more people to care. They literally couldn’t find any story to cover that made the shutdown look bad for normies rather than the Statue of Liberty closing. The left is truly so fucking pathetic - I am honestly surprised we aren’t beating them by more than we are.

Good. Shut it down. Who fcunkig cares if bureaucrats don't have jobs?

>Government is getting shut down
Best news I've heard all month.

>government shut down
that's like forcing your kid to eat ice cream as a punishment

Good, fuck the government.

kek

Captain Tweeter done goofed.

BIG-LY. BIG-LY !

You some sort of INT-FAGGOT?

>They'll vote for the anti-white nigger party
Sure pal.

>When you shitpost so hard you shutdown the government

Trump really is /ourguy/

>dems get their feelings hurt and take their ball home
So tolerant, So mature. Very brave thing to do.

be big league
>win bigly
with big leaks
>from big leads

>Dems want to make dreamers part of the deal on spending
Hol'up. Didn't Trump tell them that if they wanted dreamers they had several months to go ahead and pass legislation. Why is this even an issue now?

>three weeks till christmas
>trump: "uhhh, guys, there's no deal to be made cause illegals & stuff"
>dems: "well fine, we don't have time to deal with your photo op BS; we'll go back to work with people who actually want a deal to be made"

How brainwashed do you have to be to blame the Democrats for not wasting everyone's incredibly important time with that petulant manchild? Donny should have just kept his mouth shut instead of shutting down talks before they even began.

Was the bipartisan meeting for taxes? Wouldn't this look bad in democrats for being giant children and canceling a meeting because Trump stated (and has many times before) he doesn't want to give amnesty?

Does the media think they can actually spin this against trump?

Also didn't Trump tell democrats to fix the DACA problem themselves and find a solution? Why are they bringing it up when they had MONTHS to talk about it and the meeting wasn't even about those stupid illegals

Literally what is this shit canceling the meeting from a tweet going to accomplish?

Shut down by the losers? Ok pal

>Was the bipartisan meeting for taxes?
Nah, taxes don't need a bipartisan meeting. Republicans can do that all on their own. This meeting is about the budget. Democrats are unable to pass a dreamers bill because they suck, so they want to force Trump to give them their way just to keep business as usual going.

It's not about dreamers, bucko, it's about the state of mind he has.
When you're negotiating, if the other party knows you have no intention of reaching a deal from the start, then that party won't want to waste their time negotiating anything anyway.

>government shutdown

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEED MY KEEDZ?”

>White are racist confirmed for 2018
>400,000 years of oppression
>Impeach now
>#RESIST45

Shutting down the government for illegals and open borders will backfire on them beautifully well. Our tax dollars must not be spent on lazy niggers and lazy illegal spics. White people are dangerous don't piss us off democrats. We eat our own we'll eat you too

You don't have a majority for that

>Literally what is this shit canceling the meeting from a tweet going to accomplish?

Well Trump said some offensive things and his approval rating is 2% in Mexico. That means Democrats shouldn’t meet with him and they need to constantly remind their shitskin supporters of this.

>Shutting down the government for illegals and open borders will backfire on them beautifully well

Good. Hopefully it will stay closed until people realize Democrats are willing to shut down the government over subhumans that aren’t even American.

Dems don't work with trump.
Government shuts down
Perfect time for mass arrests.
Sounds good to me!

Fuck what else can democrats do? All they do is bitch and whine. They will never support the president. 2018 can't come fast enough

They shouldn't piss off white people while their covertly trying to genocide us with diversity is our strength (minority whites is their goal) I mean I'm not fucking retarded. I couldn't afford college I did my years and they think I'm this fucking stupid? Like being white is bad. Did they really think I'd stay at mom's house playing video games forever? Are they not realizing their forcing me to learn how to kill them. All of them. Surely they know young white males are tired of this shit. Shut the gov down. I'll show you a new morphing of the tea party. I'll show you the heart and soul of this republican party that is being taken over by populists.

This is the golden line in the sand. Trumps golden line. We will hold the line. And we will change the perspective of this entire world. Or we will die trying.

But he was right, retard.It literally is all about the illegals and a deal that can never be reached.Democrats are the ones wasting everyone's time.

>meeting with the country's domestic enemies
they were meant to drop the meeting and look like faggots

The government is going to be shutdown anyways when 80% of Congress is exposed as corrupt, human trafficking, pedophiles.

>Democrats for not wasting everyone's incredibly important time with that petulant manchild?

What exactly have democrats done with their time the past 10 months?

What exactly have we gained with this extra time????

>Trump made it clear he didn't want a deal involving helping illegals, which caused Democrats to bail.

But. But, they need those votes for 2018!

This

>Implying we wouldn't welcome a gov. shutdown with open arms.
How long have you been here? 15 minutes?

Let's go user

This post is satire right? These fuckers were told MONTHS in to find a conclusion and he would negotiate once they bring something. These fucks throw a tantrum and aren't even on track to meet the deadline and you blame Trump? Really?

Yea but the "essential workers" still come to work but don't get paid until the budget gets passed.

t. Guy with a father that codes for a gov job

Trump has stated repeatedly he was open to a deal to help those affected by DACA to be able to stay.

The problem is the Democrats don't want to make any deal that involves giving up anything. The Democrats see a deal as simply meaning Republicans give them everything the Democrats want, which is not how you do deals.

All Chuck and Nancy would have to do is help pass the Raise act in exchange for letting DACA recipients get work permits to stay in the country legally without citizenship. It's not a hard deal, but they are dead set against doing anything that could give Republicans anything.

An article in the hill said Don’s shutting ‘er TF down

Only thing democrats have done since Trump won is lean more to the left, in house fighting, trying to impeach trump, running on solely resisting trump and all his policies, insulting the president and republicans but offended when they are made fun of, sexually harassing women and thinking a simple apology will fix everything. I mean they haven't done anything worth while except win a race or 2. Even then the races they won were in democratic district.

Trump was right all they do is obstruct. Not a single fucking democrat is willing to vote on tax cuts.

>What exactly have democrats done with their time the past 10 months?
Block dumb Republican legislation, of course. Also, work to add amendments to legislation that they do want to pass that will benefit them and their constituents.

In other words, hyperpartisan politics.
If you want to look at nothing happening, look at the Republican side. Almost no significant legislative victories for them either.

Trump is a piss poor leader; he leads by scorn and indignation, and not by example and compromise.

> is willing to vote on tax cuts
>tax cuts
>good

cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf

>The staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) estimates that enacting the legislation
would reduce revenues by about $1,633 billion and decrease outlays by $219 billion over
the 2018-2027 period, leading to an increase in the deficit of $1,414 billion over the next
10 years.

>redpilled breh

Clean DACA Dream Act
Clean CHIP program reauthorization
No GOP tax scam
No compromises with Republicunts

It’s almost like you forgot about republicans shutting it down under Obama

I'm pretty sure they have a solution already.
Will the Republicans accept it? Different story.

Like I said, this isn't about dreamers or illegals, it's basic negotiation tactics 101.

>Raise act

Democrats would under no cirucmistances allow that even out of committee

I would kill it like dat.

>Block dumb Republican legislation
Which requires doing all of nothing.

Bottom line is, their time isn't valuable because they're not doing anything.

The least they could do is show up to a negotiation... but that's apparently too much work for these entitled kikes.

>That rhetoric didn't work for Republicans against obama it probably isnt going to work now.

But it did

We leftist tea party now

Democrats have no grace, they act like spoiled children even though they’re in their 60’s