How many of you are old enough to remember the highway of death?

Retreating Iraqi troops get burned to death with firebombs for daring to disobey the almighty ZOG.

This is the morality of your military when it is under Jewish control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypy6T3mNR-o
youtu.be/_AJSNa81tZ0
youtu.be/9tdlHAfBGgU
youtube.com/watch?v=VVvuEZVMjVk
youtu.be/BHYr6ULHlcI
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was my favorite part. an entire retreating army obliterated from the sky. i get big boners from it

Was unnecessary, but then so was the invasion.

No tears shed for roasted dune coons.

This is why Americans will always be considered dumb fucks around the world.

You think they're incapable of doing the same thing to their own citizens?

American citizens aren't cowardly sandniggers.

I remember it, I drove though it after it happened.
That pic is not from there, but another place. Other than that, what the fuck you talking about?

nobody sucks more at fighting than muslims for the last hundred or so years

I gave myself dick friction burns watching the video.

>we killed people in wars caused by lies
>I don't care either
nice empathy gene, amerimutt

The guy with a nazi flag is insulting others for not caring about brown peoples deaths

You get a lot of young soldiers all hyped and revved up to do something... well, you'd better let 'em do something. It's like pulling a pin on a grenade; you can't put it back in your pack.

There's no unwritten law in war that says you have to spare a retreating enemy. It's up to you to choose honor/mercy, or conquest/annihilation.

morals went out the window the moment we invaded, it was an unjustified war in the first place. also, it wasn't a war crime for us to slaughter them. the laws state you can't kill surrendering enemies, retreating enemies are fair game.

>when your hate against the yanks is so strong it outweighs your vitriol against dune coons

Keep up with the Swastika flag, nazibro.

You are a subhuman if you support the US government and military, part of the Chaff.

I member. Muh daddy was over there fixing jet engines.

>Nazi flag getting mad at people for starting wars and killing people

Didn't your buddies in Germany start a world war that killed 40 million white people?

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>Kill hostile combatants retreating to possibly reform and fight you tomorrow
>Tens of thousands now surrender instead instead of retreating to reform and fight you tomorrow after seeing their comrades get roasted with no recourse
>This ended the war practically overnight, saving hundreds of thousands of civilian lives that would have otherwise been caught in the crossfire had all of these soldiers been allowed to entrench themselves in a heavily populated urban environment

This is textbook. Throughout history, one of the primary roles of cavalry was to run down retreating enemy infantry to kill or capture them to prevent them from regrouping and fighting you to down the line. Aircraft often fill many of the roles formerly filled by cavalry in modern warfare such as attacking artillery positions and gunning down retreating troops. Would you feel better if they had been shot with small arms after a lengthy and potentially costly exchange with a huge possibility of it backfiring? If you don't have the stomach for it, you shouldn't play war.

Dont attack a US ally and maybe you wouldn't have gotten melted to your car seat by napalm.

CIA used video/audio manipulation tech to produce Saddam’s orders for the retreat which led to the Highway of Death. Just like they did with a good chunk of the later bin Laden material. Which makes you wonder why the CIA can’t fake up & release a good bin Laden death pic. Still pissed at Obama about that.
>we just totally killed the guy we hate the most, but I’m not gonna let you see we killed him cause I don’t want to piss our enemies off further.... as we still need them to invade Lybia and Syria for us.
At least we got to see Saddam and Kaddafi.

>start a world war that killed 40 million white people
No, the ((("Allies"))) did.

>slavs
>white

>American citizens aren't cowardly sandniggers.
no, they're just niggers and spics.

I was about 12 years old at that time.
I remember everything of that war, but especially was very moved by the footage of captured pilots.

This, this! Reee
Not to mention war is hell and that's what you get for lining all your men and vehicles up in a straight line and driving away

>allies started WW2

Jfc I already knew stormniggers were retarded but wew

Compare the cars here to those half toasted cars blocks away from WTC on 9-11. Rusted almost instantly. In the Desert ? - New Tesla weapon ?
www.drjudywood.com

>unnecessary

The whole point of war is to destroy your enemy. Going back to the beginning of organized warfare, the retreat is when you crush your foe. Modern day cuck thinking has convinced people this is somehow a bad thing.

Iraq was a US ally in 1990 and April Glaspie told Saddam that the US wouldn't intervene in Kuwait
It was the US that betrayed Saddam

So why was Isis allowed to pack up and piss off quietly?

yikes this one hurt

specious opinion is specious

youtu.be/ypy6T3mNR-o
youtu.be/_AJSNa81tZ0
youtu.be/9tdlHAfBGgU
youtube.com/watch?v=VVvuEZVMjVk
youtu.be/BHYr6ULHlcI

youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

Not an argument, plenty of rusted hulks in the desert, rust is evidence of OXIDATION, not water. Burned metal experiences OXIDATION due to heat

>hurr fuck niggers they have no souls or empathy
> also fuck a bunch of soldiers defending their country from isreal in the most kiked, unjust war we have seen in years yeah burn them alive anything for zion!

mutt

>americans arent niggers

you sure about that mongrel?

>t ching chong ching chang

Lol get fucked nerds

>invades poland
>"eeeehhh allies sdarded et"

Swastika memeflags are always biggest faggots.

So is your flag

I remember reading about that and seeing those pictures in Time magazine back when Time wasn't complete shit. Was pretty sick, Iraqi military deserve it.

This pretty much demands a green text story, user.

Shut your dumb fucking mutt ass up, you're embarrassing us. Germany only invaded Poland to reclaim 20% of German land that was stolen from them after ww1. The polish had it coming to them after they began systematically cleansing the land from any native Germans.

Good times faggot nothing better then smoking Haji in the morning . Match Sticks the whole lot of them !!

>invades land they lost to war
>"Eeeehhh ets da allies dat r bad"

>start war
>lose war
>blame winning side
>start another war
>lose again
>blame winning side again

Germans truly are subhumans.

I had a fucking erection the whole time that thing went on, watching it live on CNN, playing M1 tank platoon, Battle of Britain, and Populous on my 286. Good fuckin times.

blonde hair blue eyes faggot.

also my skin doesnt have a thin layer of mcdonalds grease coverging it 24/7

They started this war by invading kuwait, no mercy for fuck faces. A rule that Brits should learn cause they are the ones letting in these people.

>US ally
All those MiGs and T-72s really gave it away.

Most of us

>coverging
ha ha gook u made a typo

into the trash

Did you read his post? ISIS was firmly entrenched in Raqqa, it was better to let them leave then to keep bombing the fuck out of civilians. Assad did the same thing when he bussed some fuckers out of Damascus

i member
shit was initially swept under the rug as everything during this time

Hell yeah! He probably serviced one of my dad's buddies' jet, he was one of the pilots involved in the operation.

>get jewed over into giving away multiple towns filled with ethnic germans to subhuman kurwa poles.
>watch as they sluaghter tens of thousands of innocents
>watch as they shoot down german planes along the border becuase poles
>say "fuck it" and invade to stop a genocide of your people

allies:FUCKING DOD GAMMIT YOU EBIL NATZEEZ TIME TO FIREBOMB YOUR MAJOR CIVILIAN CITIES

and then they left poland to be invaded and assfucked by the USSR afterwards.

We anglos know how to dispatch our enemies

even if i was a gook id still be whiter than you.

your literally at 56 fucking percent and god knows thats inaccurate since spics always say they are white and not counting illegals. canada is still 80 percent white.

sorry bud you dont have a leg to stand on

My dad watched the gulf war news coverage back in '91 and surprisingly enough he said 'iraqi army is very big,america will be crush,can't wait to see muslim army win this battle"...

my dad did not expect the result..

Cant wait for you to find out your deep state government wants to do the same to you.

>in war you stop firing when the other guys runs away
You're fucking retarded

wumpscut cover

>HURR BASED ZOGBOTS

noice

>Dresden had piles of skulls lying around for no reason

whenever I'm on that road I just smile.

America for Zion. Am I right? Starting to believe le 56% meme. Maybe some other thread will redeam my thoughts on Burgers.

lmao what did he say when America won the Tenth Crusade

Tell them good fight, wasnt close.

more plz

lmao, were you alive during Desert Storm

>believes ww1 was started by Germans and not the assassination of the arch duke
Again you're embarrassing us.

>Germany only invaded Poland to reclaim 20% of German land that was stolen from them after ww1
I guess that is why they invited the Soviets to invade from the east to and spit roast Poland together

The u.s will still fuck your ass even if you follow rules of engagement or in this case u.n resolution..

saddam had anal for the first time,yes it does hurts

Nazis are not racist you fat sack of shit.

was part of the resistance. never felt more alive back then.

When immoral Kikes control your military, don't expect them to act rational or to be civilized.

The kikes have been using the US military to eliminate all of their enemies. Saddam Hussein was the first to go. The first Iraq war wiped out their military. The second one destroyed their state apparatus and murdered SH. The kikes even had the power to call the military operation "Shock and Awe", cohencidentally sounding like "Shekinah", which is the jewish idea about a feminine conquering "spirit" of god. The Iraq war also cohencidentally happened on the jewish feast of Purim, when they celebrate the slaughter of their enemies.

>underage banned
This isnt from the "they have weapons of mass destruction" iraq, this is from the "they used weapons of mass destruction on their own people and invaded kuwait" iraq.

This thread and the american posters in it have shown me that these videos are acceptable

Dude that's fucking badass got any stories

Except they weren't your enemies they were (((their))) enemies. But fuck le sandniggers meme amirite xD?

till this day he always says "saddam is a martyr,look what happen to iraq now it's shithole.May Allah puts him and gaddafi to heaven"

They are acceptable. US Soldiers are the fucking footsoldiers for ZOG.
>M-Muh service!

Fuck off

US is done for. No longer mean anything in this world. And parasite Israel looking for new host right now. Who will be next?

Theres a 3rd option:
Let them regroup, organize, and come back.

Sup Forums thinks like a bunch of soccer moms

>unironically defending Germany
>not realizing that the world would be a Jew free white utopia if not for the actions of the German in the last 200 years

I wonder if China has been kiked yet, and i'm not sure if that would be scarier or not.

Yes they are and I now have real appreciation for seeing american zog forces get vaporized. Becuase hey, its fair game. Do you have any Canadian forces getting raked?

very spooky

>Iraq uses sarin gas on civilians
>Iraq invades US ally Kuwait
How exactly is the US defending its ally from such shit not justified?

Huh? The enlightenment and liberalism and jew acceptance came out of France and England who have always been the goodest goys. The reaction always came out of Austria, Prussia and Italy.

>flag

No, there wouldn't be much difference though. They wear basically same gear.

They also had tons of French aircraft, a French KARI IADS and US provided chemical weapons
They were part of the non-aligned movement and were neutral to the cold war, neither the US or USSR supported Iran and both considered it an unstable threat

Shame

Checked !
I have a funny one.
>Iraqi soldiers raid supermarket
>get orders to sweep and burn the place at night
>find iraqi soldiers dead on the floor with no wounds with bread next to them
>mfw the iraqi soldiers thought that Nivea cream is whipped cream and ate it
>never considered them smart enough after that