In the end it was nothing more than yaoibait. Kubo played you all like fiddle

In the end it was nothing more than yaoibait. Kubo played you all like fiddle.

So it's just like Hibikek

It was obvious.

WHat were you hoping for?

How can people even see this as a masterpiece

>Threads were full of " this is not a bait like the rest of them, they aren't doing this just to get that fujomoney"
It was a shitty show from the start. Only fujos and faggots were blind, thinking this show wasn't just a fujobait like the rest of them. In the end just a shitty show with lots of fujobait.
AHAHAHHAHHAHA

Fujos and SJW are desperate as fuck. They'll treat anything remotely gay as a masterpiece even if it's just average.

not memeing but it's because the representation

>victorfags praise him as the most attractive male character ever
>fujos think the characters in this show were well written and take it too seriously

Western fujos are the worst, I'm never reading their threads again.

sorachi really let himself go

>all those fujoshits mad because it didn't end with some hamfisted confession scene

These tears taste delicious.

>i didn't actually watch it/the finale
Stop this bait thread

sage

Actually the problem is the opposite of fujobaiting. They yes homo'd it and then turned the fucking pairing itself to complete shit.

More people are mad about the scores. Victor and Yuuri pair skated to their love song and will now be living together.

They have very low standards and don't watch enough anime.

But they are living together and they are still wearing their engagement rings.

That said, Yuuri is pretty shit, so I hope Victor ends up with his sister.

I waited for subs. I think I'm suicidal

surprise people haven't actually read her manga

For fuck's sake, sage this bait. That pair skate was the gayest thing to ever happen on this planet and they're moving in together with their pair rings.

Victor is by far the ugliest fucker I've seen in a while. Can't stand his heart mouth.

I didn't realise how bad the animation got. How do people watch this?

How does that make it gay?

This isn't even the best part. Where's the full webm with the face caressing and lifts?

It's not HD user-kun, it was ripped pretty quickly from the raws afaik.

Everyone is hating this final episode but did you watch the subbed version? I don't even see a thread about it except for this.

This is so romantic! Are people serious when they say the episode sucked? I can't wait to watch it.

I'm not talking about the video quality. I'm talking about the animation, it's really bad.

Much appreciated.

People had their expectations way too fucking high for an episode that's only around 24 min. The final scores were kind of shit though.

The show overall was slow, and boring, and badly animated. Honestly did not follow through and a super lack luster ending.

It's wonderful.

The main characters are super boring too.

I don't know what they wanted. Oh yeah kiss and marriage. Are they serious? The series would have been a joke.

The plot line is kind of a mess as well. They crammed to many extra characters and didn't develop either Victor nor Yuri past fujo bait.

>slow
disagree
kubo's manga all have good first halves that are miles better than the second half including pacing

Oh, but skating quality has been worse before. This is actually an improvement.

They gave us enough, people got spoiled. In fact I thought they were moving way too fast. I'm glad they'll be living together first and probably take it slower now.

Okay but, I'm watching an anime. I care so little about how good the manga is. the anime is slow and badly paced.

>tumblr calls YoI queerbaiting
>they were actually right for once

Same shit happened with the no.6 anime.

>just a fujobait

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

Nah, the "b-but queerbaiting" is still bullshit. Also, they're setting up for s2.

No one got "spoiled". All the information all the set up, this anime was aiming to be a really canon gay show. It set itself up, and then did not follow through. They didn't give us enough, they promised more.

>manga

theres not a manga user

Setting up for a s2 isn't an excuse for the lackluster ending of this one though.

This

it's obvious they changed the show halfway through because popularity, money, and bait

When did they promise more? Anything else would have been a wedding and it's way too fast for that shit. They've been official for a while.

Changed it how?

The no. 6 anime has a slightly better excuse becuase the author has made it clear in the books and on her own that the two boys are gay. YOI doesn't even have that goign for it.

The pair-skate was beautiful. Yurio winning gold by a sliver was lame, but I'm glad both Yuris placed. I am a leaf so I'm happy for JJ, even though I think his placement makes absolutely no sense. Never expected the gay to get full confirmation so I'm not buttblasted like all of you about the no-kissu.

>Oh, but skating quality has been worse before. This is actually an improvement.
That just confuses me even more. Do people just close their eyes when the characters start skating and imagine boys fucking or something? How can you put up with that level of quality?

At least they could have talk about there feelings for each other rather than skating. All they talked about was skating and winning. I understand that's the anime, but a "I want to stay together with victor b/c I like victor" is canon, "I want to stay together with victor b/c i love skaiting" is stupid.

It makes it clear in the show they're already in love with each other, user. "Ai", eros, their monologues, etc. People are being too dramatic.

Stop replying to this shit thread

They gave it an open ending and cut out a skating sequence. The finale was S2 bait instead of an actual ending.

I am one angry fag right now. Kubo why? Yamamoto why?

Also why are people actually happy with this ending? Are they deluded?

W-we were not watching the same show user. Animation went to shit circa ep. 2

Reminder that the "kiss" never got confirmed and that the director said it's up to your interpretation.

>Are they deluded?
The opposite.

Does the show make it clear? What about Yurio skating to the song other eros song? Is he also gay? No? I'm sorry, I just cannot take half assed animes and people praise it b/c if you squitn it looks gay.

There are a few skates that have good quality. It's usually the irrelavant/minor characters who have the worst quality in the skating.

Also MAPPA is a modest studio and they have been suffering under time constraints. It's hard to animate that much movement in a small amount of time.

>Hibike went to shit
>YOI went to shit
I can't wait for the LGBT movement to gain more power in Japan so we don't have to put up with this bullshit anymore

>What about Yurio skating to the song other eros song
What? He's skating to agape.
Watch the show before shitposting.

The animation was horrific. Honestly, I was bored watching this last epsiode b/c it was 80% bad animation and 20% bad dialogue.

They're happy because they have low standards.

it's up to your interpretation

>YOI fags spend all season taunting yurifags about how they don't have a REAL gay show.
>Turns out they were getting baited too, in a much more extreme way because it's actually dragged out all the way to the last episode.

Poetry. Now you fucking know how it feels fujos.

I don't know why the west society needs to CONFIRM everything

I meant agape, it's also a song about love, that Victor picked. I watched the whole show and am more than underwhelmed by wasting my time on bait.

This is not a kiss? They're mid skating? there is no way you could pull off a kiss like that without it being super obvious? Another tactic of bait.

Agape has a completely different meaning from eros, retard. Yuuri's routine is explicitly about seducing Victor. Yurio's is not.

Because it was just bait and you try to glorify this anime as having an actual canon homo relationship.

I want them to have objectively tongue wrestled in the marital sense.

They could get on-screen fucking and still wouldn't be satisfied.

let the memes begin

Okay. I see. I'm sorry. But the anime was still bad.

Nope. I don't care, I had low expectations going in, they already delivered to me long ago.

Other ancient authors have used forms of the word to denote love of a spouse or family, or affection for a particular activity, in contrast to philia (an affection that could denote friendship, brotherhood or generally non-sexual affection) and eros, an affection of a sexual nature.
In Christianity agape is considered to be the love originating from God or Christ for humankind.

the thing is regardless of if it's gay or not the anime is still awful. If there was no fujo bait backing it everyone would be bored. There was little character development, awful quailty and the whole thing seemed out of tune.

Fujos and yurifags should be working together now. We need to pressure the anime industry into making true queer anime. We need to make them understand that all this bait shit is unacceptable.

>Also MAPPA is a modest studio and they have been suffering under time constraints. It's hard to animate that much movement in a small amount of time.
That's not an excuse. That just says Yamamoto and Kubo didn't consider the realities of TV anime production when planning the series. I can admire the ambition in there, but that doesn't mean a sub-par result is acceptable.

I don't feel baited and YoI wasn't bait when they've already gone so far. They baited for s2, if anything.

This is too much. Anime industry isn't going to listen to fujos and yuri fags on Sup Forums.

WE POPPIN THE BIGGEST BOTTLES

What about the wedding montage ending and implied sex scene?

This is old, it was already confirmed there'd be no ED anyway.

What happened? i thought it was real after the previous week

Its not dragged out till the last episode, its dragged out till the next season.

>mfw called Yurio wiping out on the ice during his last performance
>it didn't even affect his score
This is honestly the only thing that bothers me about the finale.

Keep telling yourself that.

Oh man, the shitstorm when s2 introduces het pairings is going to be phenomenal.

Bait for days lol.

Just ignore this thread. There are criticisms to be had about how the ending was rushed/executed but it's still actually gay.

This isn't hibike /u/fag. This is fujobait- there will be no girls.

It's not actually gay. It's a bad opening ending to a bad series.

HAHA the level of delusion in here is reaching hibike levels. You got played son, live with it.

Its a real shoujo manga at this point.

I would have actually forgiven the ugly af animation if they actually gave us the ending they set the story up for.

>HAHA
Fuck off already. YoIfags weren't the ones making fun of Hibikefags.

Because sequel hook.

Hibike had a het pairing. YoI literally ended with them living together in Russia and pairskating. You cant compare them.

Its not an ending. Its a sequel announcement that they decided to do instead of an actual ending.

>BUT MUH SEQUEL

Listen to yourself. You're defending it based on a fucking unaired sequel., the contents of which you know NOTHING about. Utterly pathetic.