Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Why is she crying bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!cEMh2ICT!QUgigIrSfj1oLhPr4Zv7Z0jCPMkcyIvFOD0uHGnCIBw
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/arc-3-conversation-with-rem-wilhelm-ferris-and-subaru/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/harem-what-ifrem-part/
onlineocr.net/
pastebin.com/xVUpK58T
goboiano.com/original/4868-re%3Azero%27s-white-whale-raid-group-is-a-mess
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she's Envy and everyone distrusts her despite not being the split personality that killed and absorbed them.

Chapter 75

mega.nz/#!cEMh2ICT!QUgigIrSfj1oLhPr4Zv7Z0jCPMkcyIvFOD0uHGnCIBw

Remon's translation

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/arc-3-conversation-with-rem-wilhelm-ferris-and-subaru/

Remon's other translation of Subaru's harem april fools story

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/harem-what-ifrem-part/

Alright. This is supposed to be the candidates reactions to getting cheated on by their boyfriends. I think. In that case, I think Emilia's goes something like this.
>"Ah, that's right. Yeah, it's fine. I guess I didn't really do everything I could either, for it to have turned out like this. Because I think...... Yeah, sorry."
Seems she blames herself for it.

But it was satella herself who killed and absorbed the other six witches, not the witch of envy

But why? I can get that Envy would be some reaction to being incompatible with the witch factors, but is it really as simple as just driving their friend crazy?

Come to think of it, if Satella had some kind of boytoy she was always crushing on wouldn't the witches have known about him?

Exactly what the post is saying.

Crush's one seems like an rather apologetic Crusch in a sense saying she may not have been a good companion, and then saying something like Felix would later kill the dude.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>and then saying something like Felix would later kill the dude.

But he is the boyfriend.

I really want to see the part where Echidna shows her true colors voiced and animated.

He'll kill himself then.

What voice actress would suit Echidna the most?

If only

Ferri is so dedicated

how does it feel knowing you will never see her animated again

I will if S2 comes.

How does it feel knowing Rem will never wake up?!

>Ferris permadies in a climax of one of the last arcs

Imagine how Felisfag would react.

Then Crusch never gets her memories back.

I would be broken, but let's not talk about something like that

Rem and Crusch-sama will he healed, but Rem will get attacked again.

This is Re:Zero. Everyone's going to get their shit pushed in constantly until after the climax of the series.

Very unlikely that Satella save point trolls again, especially if Subaru always keeps her in his sights.

Implying there's a good ending waiting for anyone involved.

I can only accept bad end for Crusch-sama and Ferri if literally everyone else get completely fucked too.

Even then I would be 2000% mad.

how do you know she will never wake up

Misery loves company, I suppose.

I just want Subaru and Rem to have an emotional reunion.

Is it really that hard to ask for a good ending in this series?

Maybe they haven't put two and two together. Or, they do know but are just being stingy with information and hardly knew the original to begin with.

Is there anyone Carmilla likes?

>Is it really that hard to ask for a good ending in this series?
It's easy to ask. That doesn't mean Tappei gives less of a fuck about our wishes.
I respect that, actually. It'd be quite easy to simply cash in.

Yes, herself. She is a narcissist, user. It gets pointed out in the Echidna rant chapter.

Herself.

This cinnamon bun piece of fluffy love candy miracle diamond star holy angel sparkle ruby has suffered enough already. I just want Crusch-sama to get her memories back and hug him.

It's interesting that she insists Echidna tricked her, if only that it implies that Echidna damned well knew Subaru wouldn't be fooled by her tricks. Echidna had to be betting on Subaru rage to snap him out of it.

Every one of Subaru's reactions was coldly calculated to reach her final goal. And it would've actually worked like a charm were it not for based Minerva.

>I just want Crusch-sama to get her memories back and hug him.
Good luck with that. Every time she shows up she gets fucked in new and exciting ways. I blame Priscilla's luck.

Speaking of which though, I notice that most story arcs in this series usually end on a happy (and sometimes bittersweet) note.

So hopefully arc 6 will follow the tradition and the ending won't be too tragic or depressing.

I don't think Echidna knew or didn't, either outcome probably works for her. He gets back up on his feet because of 'Rem' or he gets mad and breaks out of the trial that way. But since it went badly for Carmilla she assumes she was tricked.

So Priscilla's luck actively drains everyone else's?

>I blame Priscilla's luck.

She needs to die then.

Arc 1 - Subaru almost dies
Arc 2 - Probably the only one ended without incident
Arc 3 - Rem potato
Arc 4 - Maybe its okay, but a lot of shit went down, also burned their house down
Arc 5 - So many people are fucked
Arc 6 - ???
Not really seeing it.

Not exactly, but if the world works in her favor and she never struggles with anything and always wins then what's been happening to Crusch and Anastasia could make sense as side effects of Priscilla 'winning' since those two are the front runners for the Royal Selection.

Does anyone know a good way to grab text from scanned images? I have scans for this side story "Rem's very ordinary happy day" and I REALLY want to translate it, but it would make it extremely easier if I can get them into text format so I can copy and paste phrases to search them. I have been doing my own research and was wondering if anyone knew of good methods themselves. I can't write stuff by hand

He's always accomplished his main goal. It's just everything else is less guaranteed. If the established pattern continues, it's everyone besides Rem who's in the gravest danger.

I can write stuff by hand!

I'm not going to enjoy it much, but I can do it. I'm getting bored of looking through fonts at the moment anyways.

I think we should only count the last loop in the arc where less people suffered.

Arc 1- Rom, Felt, Emilia were saved. Subaru didn't die again. Emilia got her insignia back. Subaru and Emilia became friends.

Arc 2 - Nobody in the mansion suffered. The kids from the village got saved. Rem got "reset." Emilia and Subaru had their promise kept.

Arc 3 - The villagers got saved and the casualties were minimal. Subaru reconciled with Emilia. Personally I wouldn't consider the Interludes as a part of arc 3. It is more like arc 4's prologue imo.

Arc 4 - Their house getting burned down doesn't sound that bad as long as everyone kept their lives.

Arc 5 - A lot of people were fucked but that doesn't mean they couldn't be saved. So it was not entirely a sad ending.

Remon how did you learn Jap, how long did it take, etc?

Maybe transform to pdf and use a pdf editing tool to extract the text? It's the only thing that occurs to my ignorant self, besides printing and hetting one of those scanning light-pens.

I do beleive Google had some image related translate stuff you could use that

This could work onlineocr.net/

Send me the scans, and I'll try to find something for them.

Was Carmilla expecting some sexy time?

Actually I might gather all the kanji I know and ask my chinese friend to write them out for me. That's one option so I might not need someone to handwrite it

Extremely informally. Basically I started out formally with guides. Then I just watched anime and read vns, paying attention very closely to how the language works and googling stuff. Here's a more detailed answer Igave someone before: pastebin.com/xVUpK58T

How do I send them to you? Should I post the album here?

That makes sense. It sounds like Emilia's vision implies Rem will bring a lot of trouble upon waking up.

Well, let's think this through. What's the logical conclusion of events if Subaru responds well to her and allows her to stuff her tongue down his throat?

>how long did it take, etc?
forgot to answer that part. I've been learning it very casually for 6 years

>How do I send them to you? Should I post the album here?
You know who I am. Right now I'm just browsing through sound effect fonts, so do whatever.

Thanks a lot. What you wrote in the pastebin sounds a lot easier what I see in the Daily Japanese threads, etc though.

This makes Carmilla's annoyance at being tricked hilarious. I bet you she would still dislike Subaru in another way if he slept with her because something tells me she somewhat resents those who bang her being in love with her authority and not her.

Top kek.
For a narcissist, her incarnation of the Lust authority is completely and utterly ironic. People are incredibly attracted to her, but she knows it's not really her they are attracted to, but whoever her authority makes them project on Carmilla.

Why didn't she take on Emilia's visage but Rem's?

She can't decide what her authority shows you.

Because Rem was the person Subaru wanted to see most during that moment.

She couldn't decide whom she would replicate I believe.

It depends on what the affected party truly wants to see. Subaru wanted Rem.

Remon can you translate this?

王様候補者たちの彼氏が浮気したとして、彼女らはどのような反応をしますか

「どうせ最後に妾のところへ帰ってくる。戯れ事に興じるのを咎めるほど無粋ではない。離れるなら殺すが」
「縁の切れ目も金の切れ目や。勉強代、しっかり払わせてもらったわ。どう回収するかは自由やんな?」
「良き伴侶であれなかった私にも責任がある。女としての幸いを望むなど、高望にすぎると諦めているしな」(後日フェリスに殺されます)
「別に気にしねーけど、そういう相手だってわかっても好きかどうかなんじゃねーの。許すかどーかは」
「あ、そうなんだ。……うん、いいの。私も、色々頑張れてなかったかなって。思うから……うん、ごめんね」

Based on her reaction I don't think she even knows who or what she is appearing as.

You forgot at the end of arc 4 lewes died by being possessed by echidna at the end

>How do I send them to you? Should I post the album here?
Alright. Currently going through this and trying to correct errors the OCR made. This will be a pain in the ass. Consider this your Christmas present when I get done with it.

I did find this funny goboiano.com/original/4868-re%3Azero%27s-white-whale-raid-group-is-a-mess

I forgot about that. But any chance she could be saved?
And the main casts didn't suffer that much so it was quite an accomplishment

>gag chapter
>the Rem part is sincere

Wonder if he was going somewhere silly but then subconsciously wrote it that way.

>Forgetting Rem as back-up DPS/Tank
>Forgetting the Fuzzball mages that go run at the boss for no reason

Rem is the (Subaru organized it) party leader's gf trope but their usefulness and competence is reversed from the typical example.

>Actually competent and kind pty leader's gf
Those are rare as fuck.

She didn't even know who Rem was. All it showed what Subaru desired most in the world. That thing he desired most just so happened to be Rem. That's why she said "your imagination" and "your heart's girl". Anything Subaru saw in Carmilla was on Subaru's end not hers.

If Rem is Subaru's heart's girl, does that make Emilia his penis's girl?

With his silver hair fetish most likely

Why no link to Chicken-sama?Do you guys not like his translations?

Because he hasn't updated any new chapters yet woman.

Chicken is usually linked through this pastebin.

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

No, Subaru loves Satella

That's why both need to fuse into Satella. Emilia's body and Rem's mind, Subaru would be unable to function.

You're just asking for Dark Lord Subaru

And he destroys half the world

>Rem's mind in Emilia's body
The Ultimate Waifu for Subaru.

>Tappei took down the april fool's chapter due to reception

What triggered them? The premise?

Probably yeah. Just Emilia and Rem being in the harem might be fine, but it was basically everyone and people have those ships elsewhere.

Do the nips ship Ram with anyone who isn't Roswaal? I know Garf/Mimi is more popular by far.

Is... Is Tappei horny?

Not sure, we need Otto to kick this into high gear.

Rem's body is better than Emilia's

There wasn't anything very lewd in there.

Agreed, but Subaru's fetishes.

But Subaru having harem story seems like Tappei made it while being unable to masturbate for some reason. Even if there isn't anything too lewd.

Tappei only gets off on suffering

Everybody knows Subaru has shit taste.

Most of the harem story seems to be slapstick stuff that point out why those pairings don't work. It was April Fool's after all. Ram smacks his shit for treating her like Rem and Felt just gave him a black eye before he visited Rem.

How would the royal candidates react if their boyfriends cheated on them?

“He will come back to me after all. I am not that boorish to criticise him just for flirting. Though I will kill him if he leaves.”
“The end of love is also the end of money. I surely paid my tuition. How I should make it back is up to me right?”
“The fault also lies on me for not being a good partner. I happen to have given up on hoping for a woman’s happiness thinking that it’s too much for me.” (The guy will get killed by Ferris afterwards)
“I’m cool with it, but what matters is whether I could still love him after knowing that he’s that kind of guy right? Whether I forgive him”
“Oh, so that’s how it is. …It’s fine. I probably didn’t put enough effort. That’s what I think. I’m sorry."

Note: Tappei didn't finish Felt's sentence.

I would appreciate if anyone could rate my translation.

That's the sense I got from it. Sort of as in character as it could get, with the context of the story. As can be predicted most of the pairings have awful chemistry. I think Rem's case is the only one where it's taken a little seriously. I think that even the Emilia section has him mention that Ferris told him to take a break from sex that night, for the sake of his health. So, the joke is that he'd risk his own good health to sleep with her, or something.

So yeah, pregnant Rem is clearly the best part.

>The guy will get killed by Ferris afterwards

Ferri is so damn based. Ready to commit suicide.