Deep Cherokee Roots Thread

Why won't you white supremacis just admit that you're all 1/128 Cherokee just like me?

I'm 5% Ojibwa.

1/32 genetically but 1/64th legally (card carrying tribal member)

That's 1/64th more than Pocahontas.

And unlike Pocahontas, I never claimed it for affirmative action. Never. I could have but I didn't.

She lied about it.

>deep Cherokee roots

Tonto here knows what's up.

she does seem to have that gotta poo now face

>deep Cherokee roots

Literally her only "proof" of being an Indian is that her parents told her bedtime stories about how "we wuz Indians"

That's it

Pocahontas didn't lie. She's a Democrat! Any "dishonesty" she may have committed was just to defeat those RapepubliKKKans!

Oh come on. Every red-blooded American (descended from settlers) has at least one ancestor who fucked a pretty Injun girl. This isn't even acknowledging the fact that the Cherokee were the whitest of the Civilized Tribes, who themselves were whiter than other Injuns

occupydemocrats

Does she fucking look 100% white to You? No. She doesn't.

It's a dank progressive meme. It's how we signal to Fuhrer Drumpf that we're not gonna take his belittlement of Native American people anymore!

Hey, Injun girls can be pretty you know.
Same reason some of us look like Neanderthals - we kept the cute ones around.

I'm 1/68775456977 nigger

Now giv gibs and pay me 450k a year for nothing

Whoops, wrong one.

Lieawatha will not give up this easily. She has the fire within that no racist bigot can take away. It's something you're born with. Articles of impeachment are being drawn up. Apologize, Drumpf.

Fuck this shit. I'm over a quarter native american, but I don't get the right to call myself one or partake in their benefits.

trump is redder than her though, did the libtards forget to check their privilege today?

This is what 1/4 Inuit looks like.

>not calling her polkahonkie
missed opportunity desu

Yes you can idiot. Go to your tribe and make sure you're on the rolls

My grandmother is Indian and I'm part of the tribe which means I'm eligible for the gibs

These must be very very very deep roots

Real tribes ask for 1/4 or GTFO

>Deep White Roots
>1/4 Germanic
>White
>Mutt

Real tribes use the one drop rule, but that's just impossible on 56% america.