Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

New MC soon

Does this mean Fusion wins again. Are other summon methods even trying?

EH?

Would yuri and serena make good parents?

Serena, maybe. Yuri, fuck no. He'd be that dad that constantly undermines his kid to remind them he's better than them.

Daily reminder that Yuya is a terrible character and his only redeeming aspect is being a cute fuccboi.

(You)

every thread until YGO Delta

Kaz wouldn't even want a DM Super. Odds are Kaz is involved with this new series too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's responsible for the VR stuff since Duel Links is all about that.

KEK

Agreed. Yuya is still slightly better than Yusei but far inferior to the other protagonists. It's a shame since he started off being really compelling but then regressed into total garbage.

>New MC soon
Two images, a one-sentence character description and loads of glorious fanart have made me unreasonably excited for him. I need as much Yusacool in my life as possible, as soon as possible.
How long until we can expect more info on the new series?

My prediction with Yusaku is that everyone will love him at first, but he'll soon prove to be Yusei 2.0 as the writing deteriorates and everyone else becomes useless

I feel he's going to be the angsty, loner type which will probably turn off a lot of people at the start.

I love angsty loners. They give the best friendship speeches.

Considering that the main theme of the show is going to be something close to courage, I doubt he will be the 2nd type.
I just hope character development/characterization is displayed properly in the new show, as thats one part Arc-V screwed up.

>that face
>you failed me for not using egao

why is he a shit dad?

How would you make a better character arc for yuya?
I am not a writer, but I thought maybe it would be better that during synchro he would give up on entame duel because of the war and yuzu missing and all, but still kept smile world because he couldn't completely let go of his fathers teachings.
So when Yuri cards Yusho and Yuzu gets assimilated.
Yuya breaking then down after sacrificing smile world would then make s little bit more sense since he would have lost his father physically and spiritually.
What also could have been done is that people tell Yuya to take this war more seriously and that there is no room for entame dueling , because it is a war and all.
That would also mirror Zarc a little bit who also did what the crowd wanted despite it not being a good thing.
The scene where Zarc/Yuya says "I won by only focusing on winning, just like you wanted" would then fit for both Zarc and Yuya.

What do you guys think of this is it too edgy snd cringy?
What do you guys think what could have been done differently or better to make Yuya's character arc better?

He abandoned his son when he was 11 to go on a 3 year ciggy brake
He told said son that he should bottle up his emotions and just EGAO at everything
And if EGAO.wav isn't an option make it a fucking option or you are no son of mine

To be fair that was only Yuya's interpritation of what Yusho might have said and Yuya's not exactly in the best state at the minuet

The problem with Yusho is that most of the cast treats him like a messiah but almost no one points out his flaws, Yuri and Leo were pretty much the only ones who outright opposed him.

There are a lot of problems with Yusho. No one dislikes him, he gets fellated by everyone but doesn't live up to the hype. Yusho was boring as fuck and a shit duelist. There is nothing appealing about his character. Like Leo, we never see why people follow him. He isn't charismatic. He's bland. He and Leo being the opposing forces of this war was a huge letdown.

of the yus yusei was the most succesfull, he follos his father steps, judai and yuma are a lost case

gilbo has been drawing grown up version of arc v characters lately. Time skip when?

Yugi becomes a master game designer innovating the gaming field and he teams up with Kaiba to expand his influence. So I would say he's just as successful as Yusei.

I find it dumb how ARC-V pretty much treats a lot of people(Yushou, Yuya and Ray) as Messiah figures for the dumbest of reasons while being for the sake of the plot and the rest of the characters are basically Chess pieces.

That's not even a fair comparison. We saw Yusei deep into his adulthood. He know more about his future than any other character. If 5Ds didn't have an epilogue he'd be in the same place as the other mains. People would guess that he'd be a mechanic or something similar. Yuma is a teenager with his whole life ahead of him. Judai is one of the best duelists in the world and could legit make it in the pro leagues if he wanted to. Edo was filthy rich from his pro league bucks. Judai could do the same thing if he wanted. Yugi is set up to be a successful game designer. All the leads so far have the capabilities to have good futures with Yuma being the most shaky because he didn't show much interest in anything that could make him tons of bucks. He's young though. Yuya is probably pretty shaky too.

I find comfort in the fact that some where, in another dimension, they got to enjoy AOTY Arc-V and a shun and Yuto tag duel and I'm content, while the ending is going down hill fast at least we had fun

That IS how it should've been done, honestly. It's thematically appropriate. Additionally, it feels very much like they intended for that sort of result, but backed out because Synchro ended at the end of the second year and they wanted a big happy climax to round out the year or something. There would've been no way to do that if the show was two years long as originally planned.

kaiba is dead and the movie bonds beyond time say nothing about yugi being a succesfull game dedigner.
for me judai is the nice and cool guy who would be living happy with any job . I mean a bit unrecognized, we already see him be the strongest duelist but still stucked in Ra room. Same case for yuma.

About yuya he was always forward being a entertainment duelist like his dad.

>kaiba is dead

Nah he's alive. Pic related. Also BBT is not canon to DSOD.

>the show was two years long as originally planned.
No wonder Synchro felt so dragged out.
What I don't get is they dragged out synchro, but rushed xyz and fusion dimenion, but still waste time on kachidoki and BB.
Couldn't they paced things out a little better?

>ra
Red slifer

Whose the big bad dragon who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up? It's ya boi, Zarc.

I get knocked down, but I get up again, cuz your never gonna keep me down.

I was in one of the Yugioh threads a few days ago, you were all expecting some news on the new Yugioh series/Duel Master reboot/continuation or whatever the fuck it was.

So, what exactly happened?

Retarded asswipes got BTFO

Also, here's your (You) you clever bastard, you're not fooling me. I wanted a good excuse to call DMsuperfags what they are.

Yusaku Yoshikage just wants a quite life

The character designs just keep getting worse and worse

Amazing. Let's have yet another shitty series of sci-fi bullshit with everyone sporting rainbow-colored hair.

You sound really mad, all that aggression towards someone who largely doesn't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Did your doctor diagnose your autism yet?

>tfw femMCfags and DM super shitters SERIOUSLY thought they'd get what they wanted
It matters not who you are:
I came here to laugh at you.

>The character designs just keep getting worse and worse
Looks better than Yuya

My prediction is that he won't be anything great or stand-out, but also won't tread the "you're not living your life correctly!" line as far as Yuya

Better than Yuya and Yuma. This is what the fourth protagonist should've looked like.

Agreed. Se seemed to have something going for him but they botched him hard around the middle of syncrow like the rest of the show..

Literally wild berry poptart hair

What's more annoying: Yusho or Smile World?

This, hopefully his love interest is more like Asuka and Aki in body rather than pedobait like Kotori and Yuzu.

>t DMSuperfag

Egao World. Yusho was mostly just yushless

>yushless

>Not liking Tomato Dream Boy
Shit taste.

I find Yusaku and Yuya's designs to be on equal level IMO..

Who were the animators last episode?

Hahaha, fucking perfect.

蛯名秀和 and 荏原裕子

Kaito.

Yugi > Judai = Yusei >Yuya > Yusaku >>Yuma
It's the combination of colors that's killing me. The hairstyle itself is fine, but fuck that magenta.

no

(You)

That song is a propaganda tool that encouraged miners to rise up in rebellion against margaret thatcher

The kid would suffer without a doubt

His prediction skills were pretty good, but his cards are mediocre, so it leads me to think that he intentionally handicaps himself for entertainment purposes.

In a way, he's a perfect duelist, but as a character he's shit, and in any situation that's not an entertainment ring, he's useless.

>People had this whole idea of how the Fusion Dimension characters interacted
>Yuri doesn't give a fuck about any of them and doesn't even know Serena

Ono intentionally fucked those people over.

I am sad we never got some Serena and Yuri interaction.
Remember when Yuri looked super pissed when Yugo was being friendly with her I wonder what was up with that.
I am also curious why they are the only zarc and ray and who don't seem to know or even register to eachother.

>Thought Yuri was going to save Arc-V
>Was there in the livewatch when he appeared in that episode
>Thread went wild
>It led nowhere
>He barely did anything
>Finally got a series of duels late into the show
>They all suck outside of possibly the Asuka duel
>He gets beat in a lackluster duel full of screaming
>The duel doesn't even feel personal despite him carding Yuya's dad

>who don't seem to know
Yuri met Serena when he was a little kid. We saw it in Leo's flashback. It's just that Yuri and Serena probably didn't got to interact thats why they barely care about each other. I think he just wanted to kill Yugo in that pic because he looked like him

Really? This guy's design is the best we've had since 5d's.

ARC-V is a trainwreck but Joeri made it more enjoyable

Yuri's best duel was vs Yusho despite how both of their characters turned out

>despite how both of their characters turned out
How did people think Yuri was going to be?

Is it Yuri or Joeri? This really bugs me.

Joeri, Hugo, Ute

Yuri should've had a torture deck like Malik. Arc-V needs Shadow Games too.

Less lazy about his job

Joeri is how the japs romanized it.
If we were going by the jap romanization then
Shun=Syun
Yuto=Ute
Yugo=Hugo
Yuri=Joeri
Reira=Layra

I agree. Too bad he stole it and used it for masochism than sadism.

Sadist Yuri vs Masochist Sergey vine bondage duel never.

Before he revealed his motives against Asuka, people expected him to have some substance. He was kept out of the story for so long. When he revealed he was just a random psycho who wanted to kill everyone he became bland. His motives don't even make sense. He wants to card everybody but has let dozens of people go. We never got to understand why he was loyal to the professor outside of a short flashback. We have no interactions with him and the professor. He has nothing going for him.

Some people thought he would be a massive Rurifag, and that it would be his reason for kidnapping them.

It really made no sense that he managed to kidnap Ruri and Rin before the Arc-V story even began, but failed to kidnap Yuzu even though he had multiple opportunities to do so.
In the end, it was a brainwashed Serena (or Doktor) who managed to kidnap Yuzu, which was in a boring, stupid way that came literally out of nowhere.

Mom selena a b e s t

>Doktor
What the fuck up was even up with doktor?
He came literally out of nowhere and he dissapeared just as quick without actually going anywhere.

The whole brainwashing parasite subplot was unnecessary.
Yuzu had the parasite in her head for no reason at all, she had it for just like one or two episodes before Doktor was carded by Leo.
Serena lost her opportunity to use new Moonlight cards, and instead used the parasites that nobody desired.

That part was really a waste of time, and it was just a poor excuse for the staff to let the Yuzu's duel.
Why did the staff think of this? It was just gross and it feels out of place compared to the other things in Arc-V.

What will happen after defeating Zarc? Will all 4 dimensions become one and Ute, Yuya, Joeri, Hugo, Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri live in the same city?

Yuri vs Yuya was great except for the lack of Super Poly/Transcendental Fusion, which were basically the revolving point in Yuri vs Yusho.

They couldnt think up any other way to get Captain Falcon out of comissions besides having him tasered by several Ruris.

Joeri and Selena will interact at the end.

R-Right?

Maybe they'll use Super Poly in the last episodes against Zarc. Its a way too important card to leave just like that

Why didn't doctor professor just rip the dragon cards into a million pieces to stop them from mind controlling the vegetables?

They will fall for each other right in the spot and start mating

And Yuri not using DRXD's eff

They're not using it anymore because of complaints.

He didn't know, probably.

Leo made a big show of knowing everything that was going on but it's likely he only was making really educated guesses for the vast majority of it.

Fuck that shit. They already ended ARC-V. Yugioh Delta has probably like 10 episodes done by now

I'm pretty sure the Yu/Ruris would have an on the spot orgy and they'd still never interact

It'0s not like they have a choice. The other yus would be all over their ruris