Should there be a Balkan Union?

Should there be a Balkan Union?

Yeah, just without Albania in it.

yes
>the inevitable massive civil war that this would result in
blood for the blood god

Don't you all fucking hate eachother?

Yes but it should be lead by the gypsies.

There should be three countries.
The Greeks, the Slavs, and the Muslims.

There's no reason why "FYROM" should be a separate country from Bulgaria, for example.

>Croatia and Slovenia
You forgot something user. It should be 4 countries: the Greeks, the Orthodox and Cyrillic cultured Slavs, the Muslims, and the Catholics.

Yes, perhaps you guys could help cover greeces debt.

There was one, but then they thought it would be a better idea to enact 100% balkanisation...

No. The Balkans is a shitty place filled with mongrels. I've spent several years in both Bosnia and Kongosovo. I leared about everything that your shitty nations did both during the war, before it and after. It's a miserable fucking place and so un-European it feels like a different fucking planet.

Serbs are the kikes of the Balkans, Albanians are the dindus, Bosniaks are arabs, Croats are gopnik white trash and Slovenians are greedy cunts. Greece is just fucking sad.

The only redeemable country is probably Romania if they can deal with their gypsy problem.

It's about as possible as Albania being the next big thing.

For arguments sake lets say there is a constitution that allows every state to secede with a referendum.If there are large areas with minorities they can vote if they want to be a seperate entity,join the union or remain part of the seceding state.Any law just to avoid a war

Yugos hated eachother too

>the Muslims

no

Im not saying it should happen.Im asking your opinion on it

>Im asking your opinion on it
even if it happens(which is impossible), it's gonna gonna take no more than 10 years, before the WE WUZery splits the union

this is more or less what you'll end up with in a few decades. it's not good.

No albanians, no turks. With the rest it can work.

there should, but it is only possible if Serbs and Greeks are the only inhabitants

fuck no

serbs can go fuck themselves
leave bosnia now

And to add Serbs will kill as many as a good bye gift.

yes, without slovenia, albania, or turkey

The only thing the balkans should unite for is to erase Albania and Kosovo from the map and gene pool.

Romania
ew no

This.

>Should there be a Balkan Union?
No.
>Should OP try to stop sucking cock for once?
Yes.

>putting the worst, poorest, shithole countries of europe, and hoping it will go well

Yes, Greater Greece

It worked for the Scandinavian tribes.

fuck albozergs and fyromanians

If you have the military power to win against Croatia you can try establishing one.
If you don't have an army behind you that is ready to fight until the very last man, ready to do anything necessary to win, ready to even fight with hunting rifles against tanks, you are advised to sit your ass down.
For as long as there are Croats there won't be a Yugoslavia or any other form of Balkan union.

The rest of you Balkanites are not even smart enough to see the linguistic imperialism and hybrid warfare hidden behind terms like "Balkan".

That's why you will always stay slaves.

croatia isnt a total shithole

>Should you kill yourself?
Most definitely

They weren't shitskins like in the balkans. Also they spoke the same language, had the same religion, etc. This is not the case here

wait 10 years and you ll want to come to our countries, because yours will be a commie sharia shithole

There should be a greek roman temple in every household, village, and city in Europe.

fpbp

man you are skinny as fuck eat a gyros

>spoke the same language, had the same religion

That's why finns are half mongolians?

Besides they had a shitload of problems among them before unification.

Just remove BiH and kick the amerimutts from Kosovo, then everything will be more stable.

The Greco-roman temples should awaken all in Europe at 6:00AM that it is time for the congregation and reading of the scripture.

>flaggot

those Balkan mongrel can't have unity in their own fucking corrupt countries

Leave, neet!

This. Would be fucking hilarious to make a Balkanigger union and then put gypsies or albanians in charge of it just to see the butthurt of the rest of the roaches

Why union? Are you ok with bulgarian president or prime minister?Or serbian one? I doubt it.
On the other hand partnership like the V4 do is very much needed and we should work towards it.

That's mostly a meme, amigo. Finns have much more in common with us ( especially genetically speaking) than they like to admit.

Yes, against muslims. Kosovo is a place in Serbia. Every single Albanian is worse than a nigger or even a white woman, the weakest of the weak.

Let me hope your only hope for praise in this life: Justin Trudeau, who will literally praise the man who is currently killing him and fucking his wife at the same time.

>When you are so far gone your neighbours prefer associating with Mongolians

Islam is greater than any national pride
It's beyond anything and everything this world has to and will ever be able to offer
Spreading It's word is the most holy task any Muslim could ever have the honor of carrying

I'd say to create a economic union, like EU

whatever, just fuck off from europe and the holy land.

ALLOHASNACKBAR SANDNIGGER
MUHAMMAD WAS GAY

Yeah I definitely see your point bro. Still, I'd take it over being a Serb any day of the week :)

Unless it's this kind, then no

Islam and Christianity are false religions that worship a false God, Zeus is the greatest.

I'd say every religion is false

Everywhere there was a roman temple.

What in the world is that blob in he Netherlands?

Thank you I agree!

no
ljolj

Our mission is not to destroy Europe but rather to present The Word of One and Only God to it and to cleanse it from the infidelity and vice it has plunged into

True but greeks will get mad if we do it.
They are bit paranoid about such things ,ever since our western cousins stole sizable chunk of greek history

who gives a fuck if you're muslim, and why would you even give a fuck if somebody isn't a muslim?

no, greeks are at least part human
croats approaching it
the rest?
meeeeens, no

because they do
oblivious nigger

the irony here is strong

This is now a Serbia hate thread.

Fuck off nigger, serbs are good people

perhaps, but that just further shows how far you're gone that even your Sup Forumsacks are faggots.
no thanks, fuck off.

Well you are a turk, so..

this

changing flag doesn't hide your previous posts, mudslime subhuman
you're literally more related to turks here than anyone kek

I ain't even bosniak

Good people, who sell their capital to the Arabs?
Good people, who have a gay prime minister?
Good people, who sing lullabies to Erdogan?

>religion d-doesn't matter g-guys
>i-i'm not even a b-bosniak, trust me
whatever you say, mujo

They have their niggers, but all in all serbs are decent people.

lolno

>Slovenes
>Dubrovnik
this might be some superior croatian humor i'm failing to grasp, but please do enlighten me.

Good people who attack Croatia, kill Croats by the masses, celebrate Mladic, Karadzic, Milosevic, all of which are Cetnik subhumans, who didn't even hide away from destroying Croatian Cultural heritage. Vote fore Vucic, Dacic, Seselj all of which are the disciples of aforementioned subhumans.

If you think Serbs are decent people, you haven't been around them for very long.
I have. My family has. As have millions of Croats, and I can tell you there is only one language the Cetnik understands. Violence.

Let them come. We are waiting.

Slovenes would like to be a tourist destination like Croatia, but they will always remain a transit country, Croatia's parking lot, the eternal Autobahn.

Kafir blood must run ankle deep through the streets,for they are unworthy of life by rejecting The Holy Message

lel, in which parallel universe are you living? when and where we killed hundreds of thousands of croats, taken them to death camps, slaughtered them on the most disgusting ways imaginable. do enlighten me, please?

i see you get your humour from the superior germanic genes.

Is this bait?

what the fuck are you even talking about?
Is this about WW2 again?

it's about your history of innocence, ante
or the history begins in 1991 like most of you like to claim?

Nothing wrong with this. Serbs are good soldiers.

Don't be harsh on Slovenes, they've managed to built a 30km Autobahn since they've entered the EU.
Also the fucking toll is 60€ for a year.

If you think this is an insult to me, you are mistaken.
The guy on the right has blue eyes (Masterrace), dominant chin, big nose, which helps him to sniff for nearby enemies, I bet he gets all the ladies after church. Guy on the left isn't even wearing a cravat. What a loser. Come back when with a real insult, until then: bad try 0/10.

Sure, why not

>romania Balkan

Kill yourself retard

>blue eyes
>dominant chin
>big nose
so if i put pic related instead you wouldn't be offended?