Kill all normies by Angela Nagle

Have you read it? What do you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnAOlJZoeiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen the phrase "kill all normies" posted here

>I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen the phrase "kill all normies" posted here

I am pretty sure I have never seen it post here or on any other "chan"

(((nagle)))

It's written really weird. Almost nothing gets explained. A normal person wouldn't even know what the author is talking about.

I'll go out on a limb and guess it's majority fluff from someone who viewed this site and the others maybe a handful of times and was like "Ok, I totally understand them now"

another example of mossad/cia pushing the "normie" word to marginalize us

remember that we can win word games also

tell the truth in a humble and comprehensible way, and if you have to mention the jews, call them 'imposters' rather than 'jews,' that will cause the listener to ask what you mean by them being 'imposters,' ie not really the chosen people

Nah I don't need to read it. I know the arguments she makes.

First book written by a bot.

honestly had no idea this exists. no thanks

Hi Angela,
Definitely not the place to shill your (((book)))
Or yourself...
sure hope you dont have any questionable tweets or ANY behavior that might be construed as hypocritical in your past.
.enjoy the rest of your career.
Stick to blogging about tampons,you're out of your depth here.

H-How did you know?!?!

In all seriousness, I am merely curious about her shitty book. I'm fully aware that it is most definitely an atrocious leftist (((exposé))) of what she perceives as the headquarters of the alt kike.

Whether or not OP is actually Angela is irrelevant.
>she is googling her name daily
>obviously lurking here daily
>is desperately hoping this thread gets bumped
All e-journalists are clamoring to make stories from Sup Forums...they are just so inept they can't into CONTEXT.
Heres your (you)

I read it. It's not very good.

Fuck off Angela

PS: Your name is fucking stupid it's like your father tried to make a anagram of your surname

I can't believe some of you morons are actually pretending like people on Sup Forums do not say shit like "kill all normies"...much more gruesome things than that are posted constantly on /r9k/, and Sup Forums has like three threads a day discussing the wholesale genocide of certain peoples

you are either naive or pretending to be naive

Hello actual Angela.

i watched that zerobooks video by that lispy commie faggot analysing the alt-right and he cites and refers to this book a lot, i've also read nagle's article 'The Lost Boys', she basically sees the alt-right as people who fell through the cracks made by the left's insolence towards dissenters, which is kinda true but a total oversimplification and i'm pretty sure she knows it, i doubt she'll ever commit to writing anything serious considering her leftist contemporaries have her in hot water now as it is simply for humanising us too much

it used to be posted all over Sup Forums (jokingly) circa 2013 when the term was still fresh

youtube.com/watch?v=PnAOlJZoeiY

What do people think of research/stuff being written on Sup Forums, though? Can anyone actually write something accurate...more importantly SHOULD they?

as an oldfag hikki NEET that has refrained from the rest of social media I've considered writing about my experience in this place, specially regarding the possible effects of long-term (self)imposed anonymity like a distinct lack of self-image (verging on dissociative / ego-death), disconnectedness with society, intellectual/emotional development opportunities and traps, etc.

She's in her late 30's and still unmarried, clearly has issues with men and dishonestly connects MRA's with white nationalism and alt-right politics in general. She's also a Marxist, at least in the sense that she's delusional enough to believe that the people of the world can come together and organize based on class. It basically just seems like she wants to make fun of men while simultaneously bashing white nationalism in hopes of killing two birds with one stone.

I agree with this.

>distinct lack of self-image
The aspect of anonymity here is quite powerful, though I hadn't thought of it in this way before. What about anonymity does this? I find it liberating and like I can craft more of a true self without consequence

It's dumb because it presumes that the liberal egalitarian viewpoint is correct (which it isn't) and that the alt right racist position is incorrect. It also takes her mainstream moral presumptions as granted as well. So because the book operates as if her ideology is axiomatically correct, her explanation for other ideology has to delve into psychological analysis of why people would believe something so evil and obviously false as race realism and inequality, and her conclusion is that it's just because we're all losers and want to be as edgy as possible. Shit book written by a brainlet whore.

HUEhueHuehue...
> can't believe some of you morons are actually pretending like people on Sup Forums do not say shit like "kill all normies"
nothing but "rural and suburban retards"Right?
>Angie,sweetie...your narcissistic parents have harmed your psyche deeply.
Your "writing" shows such lack of context and perspective...its really not even college-discourse level.
Just a blatant appropriation of a foreign culture you dont belong to...for profit.
>where have I heard that before?

It's an R9K thing

never read the book, read a few of her articles that were based on it and listened to the chapo trap house were she was promoting it. she has a decent idea of the landscape of the new right/alt-right but her thinking about us is marginal because she doesn't take our positions seriously enough to view them as anything more then misguided. as a result she searches for reasons for our error rather then trying to penetrate into more substantive analyses about our actual mentalities. basically if you want an introduction that is about as reliable as the Milo article for "establishment conservatives" then it's fine, otherwise skip it

No angela we didnt read it

Sage in all fields

it is indeed liberating at first to be able to express and explore your thoughts without fear of repercussion

but stay here long enough and you'll learn that the best way to get (you)'s (which are vital if you live in isolation, as they are low dose social interactions that can keep you somewhat sane) is to play devil's advocate i.e. bait people

you learn to argue for the other side and if you are doing it really well to the point you are able to keep baiting people for an entire thread instead of just the one hook and liner you'll go deep and enter a sort of "acting mode" where you temporarily adopt different sets of beliefs that may be completely different from those you hold but that are still somewhat sound

the long-term effects of this for me are related both to 1. contribution to the dissipation of self-image as my previous held beliefs were dropped one by one and now just trying to think if there is still any one left would require a massive intellectual effort (however I'd say this only happens in social isolation as human beings tend to adopt the set of beliefs of the group they are inserted in); 2. consequences to intellectual development as this is clearly a challenging intellectual exercise and it's useful to be able to relativize your views specially in debate

It, like "normies" as shorthand for "normalfags," originated on /r9k/.

The only people who do it do it to push an agenda. None of these folks will go into the project with an unbiased perspective.

I really feel this way too. Sup Forums has become a massively complex, diverse and cutting edge virtual place and the phenomenas taking place here (from crowd-intelligence to anonymity) should be explored in a less biased manner.

More Jew bullshit.

True that baiting is a great way to get people to engage, though I'd argue that participating in a discussion over a mutual opinions or "likes" is also a way to do that. Of course, the consequences to intellectual development you mention are less present in this situation--if it at all.

If you were to write about your experience, would you address issues of bias? Ethical concerns (are there even?)? The methodology is particularly interesting, especially when considering anonymity here.

How difficult is it to accurately portray the space/do so without bias when the anonymity of the community makes it difficult to draw conclusions based on fact?

Didn't read it. By the time it published, Sup Forums has already evolved while the rest of the internet catches up.

Hopefully dat dank Cold Pocket meme made it in there.

Fuck off Angela

I'd be inclined to simply describe the place and it's dynamics in the depth of detail that my personal experience allows for and from there freely hypothesize on a serious of fronts like developmental psychology, sociology and crowd-intelligence/crowd-manipulation. The first part would be challenging enough on it's own but at least I don't see it doing any harm if it turns out half-baked; the second part however would require a tremendous effort of research and self-education so I don't embarass myself and end up hurting the debate. Maybe if I get a job anytime soon I'd entertain tackling a project like this.

The problem really is that it's mostly journalists writing pieces on Sup Forums, and they do it to get clicks and advance their agendas with minimal exposure to the place. The few more complete pieces I have seen are from people that spent a couple years frequenting Sup Forums and moved on. I don't think they have much to contribute. This place needs to be studied by actual researches. The closest I have seen was some quantitative study done on the frequency of the memes posted here breaking it down by "hatefulness" I think it was and by country. A bit interesting but I'd guess a group of academic channers decided to throw it together as a giggle and nothing else. If I had to guess I'd say the more serious approaches to this place are being done under secrecy under CIA/FBI.

Just from the cover name, i'm gonna assume it's a book talking about the "bad things" that Sup Forums has done and how much of a "nazi virgin heaven" Sup Forums is.
Your typical Buzzfeed left-pandering shit on paper.

Hi Angela. You’re such a little cutie pie, sadly either you drank too much of the kool-ade served at University functions or you can’t tell it like it really is. You’re so, SO close but not quite there yet.

I’ll pray for you. Tell Stringbeany I said “Hi!”

roasties trying to capitalize off virgins.
same shit as always.

>normie is now being associated with Sup Forums
I hate you fucking faggot redditors so much it's unreal.

This.

Early 10s as fuck phrase b4 "based"

>normies
>not Normal-fags
what a waste

Some woman wrote a book. It's everything you'd expect. She's past her prime yet thirsts to understand le Internet, and convinces herself that she does (because, oh so smart, le big words, le university echo chamber), and proceeds to miss the mark one pretentious conclusion after another. (And, no - I didn't pay to read this trash, thank God.) Hope I saved you some time.

>kill all normies?
>doesn't mention reddit

gee, i wonder who wrote this

>one line one post
>what do you guys think
>give us feedback on our product
Sage all spam.

Is that the woman who lived among the Gay Nigger Association of America for a few months, to study them for anthropological reasons?

Reminds me of a Finnish poster that used to make threads on /bant/ for a project he had to make on internet trolls.

I think I know which article you're referring to--I agree it seemed very quantitative in its approach (as quantitative as one can be, I think, which made it less than comprehensive). If researchers in humanities or social sciences were to take on the topic, I think there would be a lot of issues to navigate in terms of qualitative data interpretation.

What do you mean by "hurting the debate"? What is the current debate? Also, can you elaborate why the government might be interested in conducting researching?

she's to stupid to tell apart /r9k/ and Sup Forums

What a life.

newfag

nice try roastie. We are not reading your shit.

Honestly Angela is cute but she’s getting a bit pudgy. Seriously bitch, quit paying so much attention to Sup Forums and go on /fit/ for a while. You’ll thank me twenty years from now, the severely rationed socialized health care will not cure your diabetic ailments.