Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
randomlists.com/random-songs
youtu.be/_UGBOIkgPfk
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Field_Projection?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To become an onahole and furiously jerk me off

What happens to their Stand once the user dies?

It automatically chases after whoever killed the user and never stops.

To manipulate people into asking for people's stand powers when they reply to my bait, it's kinda useless honestly

It's a lot like The World
Only instead of simply freezing time it grants me the ability to procrastinate indefinitely, basically the same thing.

You appear to be confusing your prostate for a Stand.

ability to protect my virginity

Miming powers, except when I pretend things are happening to me they actually do happen to me. They do not affect other people though. So I can swing from meme ropes, jump on meme trampolines, and fuck meme imaginary pussy and have all the physical effects of it apply to me.

Girl version of myself.

[MOTHERBOARD]

[MOTHERBOARD] takes on the appearance of a light switch that can be summon to a surface within 5 feet of the user.

When the user flips it's switch it will affect the room (or 20 foot radius) it occupies with a altering effect the user has thought of. The effect can be reversed by flicking the switch again but to choose a new effect the user first must withdraw and redraw [MOTHERBOARD].

Examples of effects [MOTHERBOARD] can create on an area include:

Altered gravity
Change in language
Loss of a sense (Hearing, sight, taste etc.)
Apparent time or location
Gender of occupants

Note: Because of the nature of [MOTHERBOARD] the user cannot use effects such removing oxygen without putting themself at risk. [MOTHERBOARD] however does make an excellent Stand for escapes and keeping out of sight of potential chasers.

To make me happy, although it's not really effective now. Not ever since I died on the inside

Cherry cola and has the ability to catch all of the Savage garden songs around me and make 4 people stuck with said songs otherwise my penis will explode, only works with Savage garden songs. And only does that, it's fucking garbage.

It protects my virginity and makes it completely unstealable and indestructible. Literally nothing can come close to it, my wizard powers cannot be safer.

It passes the butter.

take this underage power fantasy shit to reddit

【Sup Forums】It gave me the power to have autism.

STAND NAME:
Saturday's Alright for fighting. (Saturday for short)

Abilities:

PROS
>From dusk on Saturday until Midnight my stand is extremely powerful in combat situations
>Indestructible arms and legs
>Quick enough to stop any form of deadly long range projectiles
>Powerful enough to lift cars and trucks
>Master of 7 different martial arts.

Special ability: De-Sync.
My stand has the ability to coordinate fights with me.

Essentially my stand could hold you down and I could punch you. Basically team combos.

De-Sync works even when it isn't saturday night.
This gives me some defense against other stands. It's very little. Essentially if I was attacked by a stand user on a Friday, me and my stand would fight together. But it would be like too average humans fighting, other than the fact my stand still retains it's martial arts knowledge.

Cons:
>Is only useful for 5-8 hours once a week
>range is 8 meters
>Torso and head are susceptible to damage even on Saturday night

If I was a character in JoJo I'd want to be a comedic relief character, one who the main cast might save from enemy stand users. I'd keep my stand hidden until I could use it, which would make Jojo's crew question why I was being attacked by a stand user.

Eventually the JoJo crew would be in danger and it would be saturday night, I could sweep the floor and turn into a badass action character.

In the climax of the arc I'd like to fight an extremely strong enemy only for it to turn into midnight, and have to finish off the enemy without my stands power and speed.

This would make me a funny character, but one the audience also could cheer for in dangerous situations.

One of the running joke's would be that I rarely leave my house unless it's a saturday night, and pretty much live and behave like a NEET. I'd be an anti-social and neurotic character because of the overall uselessness of my stand.

I got this entire idea from one song.

youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc

I mean, at least put something for people to start with.

>stand power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>stand name
randomlists.com/random-songs

I think I have this one too

Just letting you know I really enjoyed this when I read it in the last thread

the /r9k/ one?

Stand name [More spell on you] I'd probably call it [Spell on You].

Its main abality would be using any kind of spell written in fiction. The user cannot write his own spells, and the spells cannot copy other stand powers (example being cannot copy Killer Queen's bomb abality etc. Can copy stuff from games, books, and movies.) The user must have read the spell first inorder to use the abality. There's a cost to use it which involves carrying a tome with you where you have spells written down. Casting a fireball requires giving up that paper it was written on, casting a barrage of fireballs requires the same amount but its effect must be written on the paper you give up. The powerful basically game breaking type of spells, you cannot use unless you acknowledge how strong it is and you must give up somthing important other than a page from your tome. The tome has an unlimited amount of paper you just need to remember where they are( or put a stickie note on the pages.) You can carry seperete paper with you but if you run out of paper you carry outside the time then your fucked.

As stated earlier you cannot write your own spell's so you have to have someone else write it. So you need a partner in order for it to work. Alternatively you can find a game guide, movie script, or book with the spell you can use it but the effect must be stated on that page.

Looking back at this Stand it can be broken but I think it's pretty neat, I just hope its not OC do not steal worthy.
Here's the song the stand is named after youtu.be/_UGBOIkgPfk

>Man in Motion
Basically it just adds speed to things at intervals of 2x, 4x, 16x, 64x.
Can't work on me, like Crazy Diamond can't heal Josuke.
Short range, but very fast.
Would look like a very bright stand with yellow, red, and blue color, and rollerblades on its feet, as well as wheels along its limbs

a giant dick

Shadilay, which is pretty much Love Train.

Thanks for the fucking meme powers

Stand: Childish Gambino

Abilities: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Field_Projection?useskin=oasis