What is Sup Forums's opinion on men who take their wife's surname? Pic unrelated

What is Sup Forums's opinion on men who take their wife's surname? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to work at a bank who had german customers and I saw ID's with men taking the wife surname everyday. Even the girls working there were laughing at them.

It makes sense if you need to preserve a last name.

""""""men""""""

i am Smith
i like my surname
and my wife will take it

If she has nicer surname than you then it’s fine. Luckily that’ll never happen to me :)

It is the most beta, nu-male, soy boy thing you could possibly do.

This isn't Mexico. Here, only faggots, libtards, and spics take their wife's last name.

If the man has a shitty last name like Burger or Cox or Ghey, I can’t really blame him.

Those are great cow tits

Tits or btfo

I've never seen anyone actually do this here in the USA and if they did, the guy would be mocked by all of his friends endlessly.

Is this true or are you meming?

Is that one of your trannies, Brazil? Looks absolutely fabulous!

If she so much as hyphenates it she's not marriage material. She can keep her maiden name as an additional middle name of course.

Disgusting

muffin top leakage

>Russian named smith
I don’t believe your tricks, Ivan.

It's one of those Russian election hackers. Don't believe his KGB lies.

My opinion is that they are not a husband, but merely a personal assistant

I told my wife while we were dating that I wouldn’t marry her if she didn’t take my name. She had no problem taking mine. I would never allow myself to be emasculated by my wife having a different last name than me. I can’t even imagine taking hers. Literally what has to go through a guy’s mind to do that.

This

When my wife's father "gave her away", it meant precisely that - he gave her to me and my surname

in some cultures like the Portuguese the waifu keeps her surname. i think its weird how the English have maiden names- marriage last names

That's why we need to be careful with racemixing. Diversity is our strength; don't forget it.

it's up to the couple,

the majority gets the man's surname but there are many that keep their surname, and the man keeps theirs. No exchange of names takes place. We generally don't look down on it.

In the passed 20 yars ago, it was always the man's name.

>and I saw ID's with men taking the wife surname everyday.

it isn't possible to tell who took whose name based on 1 ID

>tfw I will never get to titfuck cow tits like that until I cum

This. My current gfs last name is green and your damn right I'd male her change it if we got married. If mine was green tho I'd legit consider changing it if hers had history tied to it

Don't say that user. There are lots of trashy girls out there. Do it while you're young and the trashy girls are still hot. Get it out of your system.

Nah I'm good. Have a gf of two years gonna marry after university. Is titfucking even nice or is it over rated

imagine a really crappy handjob that you have to put a lot of effort into

I don't know I was never really in to big tits and it never looked like much fun.

Cool to hear you're good with the marriage and all that. Godspeed.

Yeah it never seemed like there was enough friction/tightness. Just a fetish thing I guess. Glad to hear I'm not missing much.

>didn't eliminate india and china
Almost.

She is built to take bbc desu

Yeah marriage is gonna be good. Met her in university so she's not running the cock carosol. We live together and she's either at work or school. Having a good girl feels good.

That figures. Seemed like the kind of thing where you really just had to get off on it. Kind of like cumming on their faces. Worth trying but I guess I'm missing out on something.

cuck

I have to agree with this user: I know a man whose name was "Faggot" (people with dehonesting names can change it without any legal issue though).
Otherwise, it's lvl 9000 cuckoldry

i took my wife's last name, only because she was an only child and her dad was dying so we wanted to preserve the surname. i already have siblings that have kids to preserve our surname so it didn't seem like a big deal to me but it was a huge gesture to her father who was smiling ear to ear for the first time in years.

She’d have to increase my net worth by at least eight digits, in addition to being faithful and hot. I have my price, like most people.

Have done it before and i came buckets. Just keep trying, girls like that are usually easy

fegit

>Having a good girl feels good.
It's too bad that seems to have been forgotten. I mean hey if you want to party and have fun and stuff when you're young then go ahead. But I know so many people who do that for too long and then they're like
>I just want somebody

It's impossible to take your wife's surname. But, you CAN take your father-in-law's surname, since that's where it came from originally. In which case, you dishonor your own father, your family name and your heritage, in which case you should kill yourself.

God bless all Latin American QTs. Sometimes I think I'm lucky to already be race mixed (arab/white)so I can blanda with a QT South American chick and not feel bad about sullying my genetics.

Green is Jewish.

You mean Japs? Pretty cool. Need to fuck more so they don't become a Brazilian colony

If you are an orphan without known parents it's okay, or your last name is Merkel or something

ky user

My nose needs to be in that ass stat.

What an absolute cuck

Eh, at least he has a justification. Hope he kept his family name as well though. Don't want to give that up, and it's easy enough to pass down in the middle to keep track.

But that's where shit comes from, user.

soyboy move unless your surname is plain offensive. Like Shitlord or something. Then again, if you're named Shitlord and didn't change it yourself, you're alpha as fuck and probably wouldn't take a surname after wifey

another brazilian girl with plastic surgery rock hard tits. these types are a dime a dozen

Not always, I knew a celtic woman whose name was green. Her family were a bunch of protestant hicks from the hills of West Virginia.

I also know a strictly German American with the surname "Berg"

Their wives have more testosterone

My girl used to compete with her back in Curitiba when she was young. I've seen their old pics and Eva had a shit load of work done. She doesn't look like the same person OP. Also, I hear she's actually a really nice person.

If i had a jewish surname, I would have took my wife's instead too

Are you one of the Proud Boys?

who

You should totally do it. Emotionally strong and self confident men did it all the time. This is your opportunity to be the rock your shusband needs you to be.

What's a Proud Boy? I just have that view because I was a looser who should have had a more wild youth instead of having to go to more extremes as an adult.

Not now it doesn't.

ayy

If it's a cooler name than mine, why not?

t. someone with 4 brothers, 2 of them are married and already took my family name

Make it a cool middle name for your children faggot. That's the traditional way to go.

A group formed by Gavin McIness. He tells them to fuck around in their 20s and then settle down. Imo it's harmful philosophy, because if you fucked hundreds of women you will always feel that urge for some strange pussy. It's not as strong with men as it's with women, but it's there. And Gavin himself is a failure of a husband anyway.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on men who take their wife's surname?
Wrong kind of pussies
>Pic
Nice pussy

Oh. 20s is too late already. Boys need to get up to mischief when they're still boys so that they'll be ready to be men when it's time to act like men.

It's probably Kuznetsov (Smith), nigger

Fuck

Give me the video that gif is from

Based Chad

Should probably be on youtube. It's from I think the European Parliament. I want to say either Nigel or Korwin giving a speech.

What is your surname?

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

Its very rare and only 7 ppl in usa have it its greek/coptic/portugese in origin

>because if you fucked hundreds of women you will always feel that urge for some strange pussy.

I've only fucked 3 at 26 and still have that urge. Real men will always have the urge to fuck.

>men

Well that isn’t fucking Smith is it, faglord.

>men
>taking a woman’s name

Pick only one, sir.

You need to erase more than that!

You won't be in your 20s forever. There something wrong with you if you loose that urge anytime soon, but it won't be quite the same. If none of those 3 were what you'd want to wake up next to every morning at least you should have a better idea of where to put your priorities finding one to keep around.

you didnt get rid of central/south america

>Be a shitskin
>Marry a qt3.14 german

My last name is t*rktrash and I'd rather be addressed by "Seidel" than "Aydin" in this country.

Its okay if your wifes last name is Hitler

probably fucked your kids, Germany hates Germans. The Germani Caliphate is going to put roaches on a pedastool.

I wonder how many people with that last name still exist.

>in some cultures like the Portuguese the waifu keeps her surname

In Spain too, but that was because of religious laws to prevent interreligious marriage between christians and moors/kikes.

this happens for real?

also, doesnt your kids get the mother's surname in your country? always found that extremely funny

>someone I know hyphenated his and his wife's surname

this guy is 100% circumcised. Having titfucked as an unmutilated man i can assure you it feels very nice

Yeah but you could fuck a hole in a wooden fence without lube and it would still feel nice. Not a fair comparison.

It's a crime against indo-european tradition

Why would you do that?

It does. Some people choose to take up their wife's surname. Here on Huezil, since we have like three surnames, the kid end up getting a mix of both parents surnames.