youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic

Gnosticism

Got destroyed by demiurge worshippers
Gnosticism.

no one knows.

The Mid-Atlantic United Presbyterian Church in the United States of America

The world wide unified body of believers redeemed to God by the blood of Jesus.

Jews for Jesus. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

> using true and church in same sentence.

which of your imaginary friends is the best?

your mind

Islam.
Jesus (Isa) was muslim.

Wouldn't that make Jesus the first Muslim, seeing as Islam wasn't a thing for like 600 years after him.

The Catholic Church, outside of which there's no salvation.

Nope. The first muslim's were Adam and eve.
But with time Islam become corrupted so that Allah sendet prophets like Abraham, Moses, Jesus and mohammad.

The first and only Christian died on the cross.

what ever you say Jew Man

Orthodox of course. It's all in the name.

Unironically Islam.

>Actually care about his teachings not just muh blood
>Actually follows the rules and laws as Jesus did
>Only worships the father, as Jesus did
>Says he didn't die on the cross, which is obvious, only jewish cucks believe that.
>Acknowledges he is the messiah
>Acknowledges he is coming back etc.

Islam does not see Jesus Christ as a Messiah

There is no true church of Christ. His entire mission on earth was to declare jews and their temple a false and evil religion, and convince people that there's no barrier between man and God.

None, Jesus taught that prayer should be private. Matthew 6:5-6.

And if literally the WORDS OF CHRIST dont convicr you, as yourself why an omnipresent omnicient god would give the slightest FUCK where you speak to Him from.

All churches are earthly structures born of sin and lust for power.

Repent, churchcucks!

Deep

We see him as a prophet and we respect all of our prophet's.

Islam started in 7th century.

"The angels said, ‘Mary, God gives you news of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, who will be held in honour in this world and the next, who will be one of those brought near to God." Quran 3:45

"And We cursed (((them))) for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander, And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Quran 4:156-157

Nothing, christianity is as shitty as islam is

Baptist

The true church Christ is a body of believers, meaning those that are born again in the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ.
There is no one true church in the sense of an earthly establishment. The true church is an unseen web that connects all true believers: believers that come from all walks of life and potentially various denominations.

Islam meaning the literal submission to God alone. Which of course began with Adam and with all of the Prophets.

الْمَسِيحَ
The word Messiah is directly used in the Quran.

Should have ended the same year

Of course, Islam is a heresy of Judaism

Nailed it. Pun intended, unironically btw.

If you deny Jesus Christ in your own holy book you are by definition an anti-christian follower of Lucifer.

Reform Judaism, of course.

>>Acknowledges he is coming back etc.
Nope, the pedophile was the last prophet according to pisslame
also
>muriflag defending pisslam
when the fuck is this fucking retarded upside-down-world bullshit going to end? Your cuntry should nuke the fuckers into oblivion.

The Kingdom of God is within you.

Judaism. Regardless of how you look at it, you're worshiping Jewish lies.

You call it islam since then.
If you didn't forget the messages of the prophets, you all would be muslim.

My friend asked a local imam to confirm the fact that mohammed is a pedophile, he confirmed it
I just mean what the fuck

>Islam meaning the literal submission to God alone. Which of course began with Adam and with all of the Prophets.

Is·lam
/isˈläm,izˈläm

noun: Islam

the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

•the Muslim world.
"the most enormous complex of fortifications in all Islam"

It's either orthodox or catholic and their beliefs are so silimar they're basically the same.

Without a doubt it's not any Protestant denomination.

sorry, but only redditfags use memeflags

This leaf is right. Matthew 6:5-6. No public woeship can be sincere. Repent, churchcucks.

See

This is a lie, see
Yes he is the seal of Prophets etc, that does not mean Jesus will come back. It means Jesus will not come with new revelation.

And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path. And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. And when Jesus brought clear proofs, he said, "I have come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me. Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is a straight path." But the denominations from among them differed [and separated], so woe to those who have wronged from the punishment of a painful Day. Quran 43:61-71

show me proof of Muslims before muhammad

Will not come back*

Fucking this. It's like churchcucks become temporairly illiterate when they skim over Matthew 6:5-6

Muslim means one who submits to God alone. So Jesus and his companions would be a shining example of people who submitted to God alone.

see

Matthew 6:5-6 , Pedro. Read it.

>Unironically baiting this hard

>Anything except presuppositionalism exists despite me needing an objective axiom to prove that the concept of evidence in my own opinion is justifiable and morally complacent with Clifford's argument as well as Sartes or De Sade's.

>I will then use absolutism to dodge the question of free will be defaulting to subjectivism despite Truth existing separately and self evidently in the universe as the universe is compelled to cohere and recognize it's universal consistency.

You are nothing more then a radical skeptic.

Wrong

>Denying Jesus
We don't.
But you're praying to him like he would be god. But he isn't.
We only submit to God alone.

Christ was clearly talking about doing things for their true purposes rather than for show. Clearly Christ would not disagree with a community of believers, indeed he formed one himself. He's warning against showboating. Don't pray because other expect you to pray, pray to have a relationship with god.

Yeah, what's your point?

see

We do not deny him. We accept his as a holy Prophet of God, the Messiah, born from Mary a virgin mother. We believe that by Gods permission he healed the deaf dumb and blind and raised the dead.

Any "Muslim" who rejects Jesus is a disbeliever and shall not enter paradise. Islam is the only non-christian religion who makes it an article of faith to believe in him.

We follow his example by worshipping God ONLY. Not Jesus, not saints, etc. Only God

Open an arabic dictionary and look up the word Islam. I specifically said the LITERAL translation. You are using an informal definition of the word.

Not understanding that Jesus is God is to not understand the triune nature of God.
>inb4 "God is one"
triune =/= triad

...he says to literally not be like people who pray publicly.

Either way, the question of the True Church is nonsensical.

Heres a challenge for you, find a single shred of the trinity without using any of (((Pauls))) books.

Still someone who follows or practices Islam.

Genesis 18:2 when the Lord manifest Himself to Abraham as three men

Besides, are you saying that almost half of the new testament is false, since Paul wrote it?

a non-institutional remnant, the organic primordial church of God
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Shariah isn't the same as the law.

Camel meat is forbidden by the law of Moses. New covenants don't count as they are no longer laws of Moses but of Muhammad or whoever

AMEN !

This guy gets it.

eternal scot corrupting the fleg
what's wrong with paul?

is formed by all people who believe, and accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, accepted the baptism in the name of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and respect Christ's commands, i.e.: Marcus 12:30, and John 13:34-35. Believe the Gospel and Repent. Be blessed.

>Genesis 18:2
God sent angels not he himself went there. And yes. Paul, the liar, never met with Jesus, never spoke with Jesus, etc and yet is the only one claiming Jesus is divine etc.

That's why you aren't a real monotistic religion and misguided.
God himself in the bible said that you shouldn't have any other god's besides him.
Saying that God was a human and the fact that you're worshipping his mother too is insulting.

Prayer in any church is against the teachings of Christ. Ipso facto, the Catholic Church is a sin.

"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers."
Quran 5:72

BAPTIST

Salvation comes not from works, but by believing IN and ON Jesus Christ.
>John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
>Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Clearly if any other church or "denomination" tells you otherwise, they are wrong. If you believe you can save yourself by praying, doing good things for the world or by being a good person you're wrong. Baptising does not get you into heaven. Going to church does not get you into heaven. Confessing your sins does not get you into heaven.Any man can go to heaven if they profess Jesus as Lord and Savior and believe that only through Christ can they have everlasting life.

Catholics are pagans and have practices of eastern religions. Turn away from those pagans and become a Baptist.

>Salvation comes not from works, but by believing IN and ON Jesus Christ.

100% true

"Ephesians 2:8-9"
So you are relying on (((Paul))) the liar to tell you that only through faith and not works. Whereas JESUS HIMSELF states "He who discourages others from the law and preaches against it are the LOWEST in the kingdom of God, and he who teaches and encourages and fulfills the law shall be the HIGHEST in the kingdom of God.

So shall you listen to Jesus, the son of Mary, The Messiah and Holy Prophet of God. OR Paul a liar who never met, spoke, or seen Jesus in this life.

DEUS VULT

Messianic Karaite.

Compare Jesus of the bible to Muhammad of the Haddith. Muhammad was a wicked man.

The church the body of Christ

>18 And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
>And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
>3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

It doesn't say angels. In fact, the word "Lord" in verse 1 and 3 is in small caps, meaning it is the tetragrammaton, the name of God personally. Those three men are the manifestation of God.
Furthermore, Abram said "my Lord", not lords. He addressed the three men using a singular pronoun, the name of God.

The church of runny pizza sauce smeared on the cook who was picking his nose.

Why are you bringing up Hadith, Hadith is irrelevant to the discussion? Look at Jesus of non Paul half and look at Jesus in the Paul half.

One is a Prophet, one is God and also the son of God, and also Son of Man all in one.

One says that only though God can he perform these miracles, the other says that he created and manages all things

One says he forgot about the fig season, the other says he is God and cannot forget.

On and on. The ultimate red pill is that the Jews have been destroying your religion from day one with Rabb-I mean saint (((Paul))).

No. I believe that the BIble is the perfect word of God given to men to be spread to the world. The writer is not important. Besides, the word was already authored by God before the creation of the world.
>John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, andthe Word was God.
And we should live by the word of god
>Mattthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

So you're saying that God's word is not perfect? The word was already written before even Adam and Eve. Because Paul was a jew by blood does not mean God's word is not true.

Thats not what Muhammed said. Jesus Christ liberated the people from nonsensical religious laws and jewish tricks that put people in an eternal debt of original sin that could only be repaid by sacrificing wealth to them. Muhammed rejected the salvation through Jesus Christ and ordered his followers to earn their salvation in the exact same manner as the jews had tricked the people to earn theirs. The muslims didn't return to the old testament because they are more holy but because they are repeating the same mistakes as the old testament tries to warn against. The only law in the old testament are the ten commandments and they are better understood as your human rights. The rest of it describes mans failure to know Gods simple truth and right from wrong because they had swallowed the lie of Lucifer in the garden of Eden. As God said, muslims and jews follow the path that leads to death when they try to uphold religious laws made by men for the purpose of putting them in debt. They are doing the work of Satan who creates sinners and then hunt them down for their blood.

Koran is a bunch of BS for idiots

Jesus was a carpenter and his mission was prevented to soon.
And Muhammad was the leader of a powerfull state and lived until his naturral end.
There is a difference between the descisions of a ruler and the descisions of a craftsman.

Man Jesus is hot af

there is no true "Church" of Christ
you would reject earthly institutions,like Christ, to be in it
meaning no physical manifestation of church
it's in your head

God is one. There are no other gods beside Him. Triune does not mean more than one God.

On the divinity of Jesus...
People worshiped Jesus in his presence, and Jesus did not rebuke them. Also, in the context of the old testament with the sacrifice of innocent blood, His divinity is necessary for the fulfillment of God's plan. The fact that He is the Word of God incarnate makes a lot of sense considering the way He talks about Himself and that He is the Son.

Lastly, don't assume I worship Mary. That is Idolatry.

>original sin
This concept is widely refuted by the Bible alone.

the Quakers AKA society of Friends

You don't seem to understand who Paul was.

The Law Paul often referrers to is different than the Law the disciples refer to. Paul was a Pharisee, so he calls the oral torah the law, as it was understood then and even now, by the orthodox jews. That is the law that he, we, and anyone who would believe are freed from. The written Torah, or God's law (the ten commandments for the individual and the laws of Israel established by the prophets) is still relevant even now. This is what is called the Law by others of the new testament, the ones that were not abolished or changed by Jesus. But those laws arn't for the purpose of salvation, but of how to live a righteous life.

But it isn't the perfect word of God, whose authorized the authors to write? There are various contradictions, and verses that have been added and removed throughout history

For example the MOST ANCIENT New Testament manuscripts DO NOT have John 3:16, anything about the ascension, John 1:1 etc and all of the other staples of pauline christiandom.

Do yourself a favor and look at the original 1952 RSV

Amen

Hey anons can you please explain when exactly the 3 books of Moses have been corrupted?

We have scripture from 400 BC to 600 AD in every scripture the barer of the covenant with God is Isaac as well as major differences in Genesis especially the sin fall.

Do you know your scripture user kun?

Also Muhammad satanic verses resulted in him being to be put to death deuteronomy 18:22.