Apologize

Apologize.

I'm sorry the curse of EVA stopped us seeing you as a Cake.

No apology for Shikinami can ever be enough.

>Shikinami
Remove that imposter
OS Soryu is the one and only true Asuka (along with all other characters)

I'm sorry for posting a dream about you on /x/. Hell, I'm sorry for using /x/ in the first place, even as a joke.

But user, the eyepatch makes her hotter.

I'm sorry you're the worst girl.

Tell me about your dream

I love her not because she's hot (she's a beautiful 14 year old girl tho, don't call her hot)

>tfw no nudes of this asuka

>3DPD
Into the trash it goes.

>3DPD
Leave, m8, you're embarrassing us

Shes the most accurate 3dpd asuka, anons.

Hey, there's some of her VA.

I was in this white, clinical hallway filled with flickering white halogen light. I was going somewhere and there was a sense of urgency. As I went around a corner I stumbled into Asuka, who looked me in the eyes and immediately recognized me. She must have waited for me for some time. She asked me, "How could you have forgotten about your tsundere childhood friend?". Even though she was angry with me, she was blushing as she said it, and her hair smelled very pleasant.

There was another one where I was driving to a convention in a strange, futuristic town full of holo billboards, buildlings made out of white steel panels and glass. An Asuka cosplayer was on stage saying something, but she got embarrassed when it turned out it was just the real Asuka cosplaying as herself.

Wait, really ?

Apparently her seiyuu did some AVs before. An user posted it claiming it to be her and that he found it after searching for 8 years.

If you're just looking for asuka-cosplaying camwhores try Lana Rain.

I'm sorry for masturbating to raping you dozens if not hundreds of times.

Nah, she got a titjob and became skinny.

I'm not.

I'll do it again now.
Thanks user-kun.

>self waifuing paradox

Not that one, the Jap one.
Still it must be nice to be you're own waifu.