I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

>literal call to an imaginative authority

>This violates the NAP :3

house cats are natural creatures?

Unless you grow yours in a test tube, it's a natural creature yeah

Just when you thought there couldn't be any more proof of "Sophie" being Shizophrenic, she starts talking to "her" cats.

>wants to make a point
>speaks to a cat

But then so is the first boy in the comic. Why is a housecat's opinion on gender taken with more authority than a human male's?

Post the original.

>mentally ill woman talks to cats

>Why is a housecat's opinion on gender taken with more authority than a human male's?

because they're a mouthpiece for the author, who is an idiot

holy shit transniggers are ACTUALLY this dumb, they think a species bred into its current form BY HUMANS is NATURAL and that it speaks and allies with their causes HAHAHAHAHHA

>woman

she cant cope with the idea of losing an argument so she imagines her cat can make an argument in her stead.

>she
>her

fucking toxoplasmosis

Well they are natural, you retard. Did you think they are magic or ghosts or some shit? Humans are part of nature

but transniggers are artificial

>Trannies wanting our species to be just like a non sexually-dimorphic species

Further proof that being trans is a mental disease.

this comic is perfect. it has the exact opposite effect of what the illustrator intended

whoa... good point... i'm convinced!

really got my noggin joggin

They evolved artificially.

No, transniggers are not supernatural either. A fucking nuclear bomb is natural bc it occurs in nature. What do you guys think the natural world is?

>What’s you opinion on the matter, natural creature?

Asked the unnatural abomination.

So? Are humans not a part of nature?

>trannies are mentally unstable loons that think they can talk to animals

MY SIDES

not supernatural, artificial

>3000 years of domestication
>meaningful evolution occurring in that time

No

.......only occurs in 200,000 cases out of roughly 30 million cat owners in the U.S.

Nice one my anglo friend

Fine just don't claim they are not natural. Humans are part of nature, everything we do and make is natural just like an ant hill is natural

Even if they did, that in no way affected their sexual reproductive mechanism. Cats are still either male or female.

so splitting the atom is natural occurance too? You should abandon the "natural" gimmick here, its useless

but they are not natural
they are artificial
humans are part of nature
modified humans are modified
>everything we do and make is natura
no it isnt
>ant hill
it is

Well, to be to be Pedantic the typical housecat is essentially unchanged from a North African wildcat in any appreciably way. Humans have never really controlled cat breeding enough for them to ever be domesticated,at best modern domestic cats are just descendents of wildcats that could tolerate being around humans and each other in close proximity and still breed.

Which is completely besides the point the fact that the author is a total fucking loon and couldn't even make a halfway decent strawman argument

That's pretty funny actually

Yes of course it is. Explain how it is not natural if it very clearly occurred in nature? it wasn't magic, it wasn't in one of your cape shit movies, it really happened in the real world. Learn the meaning of words

I'm pretty sure that cats lust for the opposite sex when in heat, possibly would even settle for the same sex if none pops up.

damn this one really made me think

My infection is so bad I like the smell of concentrated ammonia.

Toxoplasmosis makes you neurotic and slightly paranoid, not a tranny faggot

Not evolution but selective breeding

>catladies projecting onto their animals
Dear Lord please burn the heretics

How?? Look I hate the gay agenda as much as you guys but find a new word that means what you want it to mean bc the whole "it's not natural" argument is fucking retarded to anyone who knows what the word natural means

But the atom was successfully split, therefore it didn't necessarily defy nature since it is naturally possible (although definitely not under "ordinary" Earth conditions). You cannot successfully turn a male or female into anything but what they are in any way other than cosmetically. And cosmetics are a social construct :^)

it's a good tactic. if you lose the argument, just make the exact same argument again but use a different word that means the same thing. you can keep doing this forever if you want.

Domestic cats aren't actually domesticated, they're north African wildcats that self selected themselves for being less skittish and aggressive but that's about it. Basically a minor behavioral change that happened after enough litters of kittens in human settlements sorted themselves when the less skittish kittens stuck around and got more food and thr more aggressive and wary ones fled or were killed

>only 200 000 case in a country like the USA
dude that's literally an epidemic at this point

I will try to describe it in best way I can:
>mental illness happens in nature, does not make it default or right way to behave
transfaggotry is mental ilness, anthills are normal and natural

It impresses me that they trick enough leftists into defending whether or not something that occurs in nature is natural. Just shows our enemies really are stupid

Fine, call it good or bad but whether or not it is natural is not up for debate

Yeah someone give this freak some rope.

>mentally ill person inserting their words into an unnaturally bred cat's mouth
Nothing to see here.

It should show an arrow to the chop balls off now “female” that she thinks that what the cat thinks since he neutered it lol

>"good boy"
>no my dog has a vagina
>"whoops lol my bad"

>"little boy"
>no this penis having child is actually a girl in their mentally ill mind
>"you should be locked up for child abuse"

God damn I can't tell what's even been edited in that. Does the kid look like a palsied tard in the original?

At least they accurately portray the tranny as mentally handicapped

the original

Castration isn't the same as a sex change

yes actually, his parents were idiots
he deserves compensation for being raised like such shit and becoming a problem to others

how does he get compensation for being totally powerless against adults who had total control over everything in his life?

Template for keks

>ladies

stop enabling xir

lol

That's 1 in 500. If your stat is true, that's horrifying. Otherwise I call bullshit.

um what is that mechanism??

Thanks. Didn't want to type all that myself.

I spent a good 30 seconds on this.
Someone please do better.

>born from two daddies
>a mechanism in nature

wait, were you actually expecting this mental train-wreck of a person to hold a cohesive idea?

Rude.

We don't even need to make fun of leftists anymore. They are making themselves look worse then we ever could.

>as a stranger, I feel the need to argue that
Damn right. That thing's being allowed into society, where me and my friends and family are, so of course it's my business.

I thought that this comic strip was a parody of feminists.

>What's your opinion on the matter, natural creature?

Cat response option #1
>No wonder trannies are mentally ill, DUMB FAGGOT I CAN'T TALK

Cat response option #2
>Genocide the homosex

Cat response option #3
>Am a fucking cat, ask elected official Vice-President Mike Pence instead

im just curious what mechanism she is refering to regardless how insane or fictional it is. the only thing I can think of is having a woman carry their baby

>.......only occurs in 200,000 cases
>only

but cats do have gender roles

really stupid webcomics by a talentless person
that represents nothing of trans struggles

One of them is a pre-op trans, a man with a uterus. Thus two men had a baby.

Here's my input.

The cats bloodline shall fall with its ideals.

men dont have a uterus that would be a man having sex with a woman

what
the
fuck

>only comprehends absolute meaning
>no concept of context

You’re an autist bud

Absolutely abhorrent. A+

faggot

>OwO What's this?

>I'll just leave this here
Littering is against the law faggot. KYS

The most accurate post of this thread.

Little faggots mom hit the nail on the head in this one. Truth hurts, don't it fag?

I need to stop coming here
I had 99 jimmies, none remain unrustled

1- Get your brain check. It's biology, not a state of mind and I have a funny feeling your "dysphoria" won't go away once you're done with the operation
2-Cats don't speak
3-Humans are also natural creatures and most of them aren't trans

Seriously, dude. If this isn't bait, I'm seriously worried about you.