main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
[Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list [Gist] WebSRD_full_list.txt (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/AP/status/935585246355099648?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=bpA5GzqLh9k
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-28/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile
eam.watch/eam/1026
youtube.com/watch?v=iPLWeETlYwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=91y8Ki-54pA
vocaroo.com/i/s03gsHEcMYae
twitter.com/ThatJetsetGirl/status/935569848507170817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

SKYKANGZ

N SHEEEEEIT

bump, hit something next time plz kim

Skykang thread! There it is!

How many have been called out?

Thread theme: youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw

something new? I just tuned in
Also hello fellow SkyKangz

just test counts from Andrews and 2 other stations I didnt copy

Kimmy launched another one

Thank you, do you have any source?

SKYKANG GO WORDS LIST
>Sabath
>Rush
>Rolling
>The Cars
>The Birds
>Tricks
>Pink Floyd
>Foo Fighters
>Gladiator
>Springsteen
>Led Zeppelin
>Tool
>The Doors
>Radiohead
>Rogue
>Clearwater
>Kill Bill
>Tupac
>Van Halen
>Deep Purple
>Alien
>Pearl Jam
>Pink
>Top Gun
>Aliens
>Hunter
>Quarterback
>Tightend
>Lent
>Beacon
>Red Alert
>Police
>Glen
>Vegan
>Bush
>Fasting
>King
>Styx
>Cleanse
>Heartbreakers
>Outfield
>Kiss
>Roses
>Duran Duran
>Punter
>Poison
>Whitesnake
>Fight Club
>Shrek
>Deep Purple
>Teen Wolf
>The Cure
>Kinks

It's on every news source
twitter.com/AP/status/935585246355099648?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>Skykang is back
Maybe this will be the one this time.

Nothing will happen. LARP

Faint voices and beeps. What could it mean?

There's french being spoken on 8992

What will be the thread theme if things go hot?
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bpA5GzqLh9k

that is beautiful

bump

THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND? ANYONE HEAR THAT SHIT?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-28/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile
North Korea Fires 3 Ballistic Missiles, One Of Which Lands Inside Japan's Economic Zone

JAPAN'S ECONOMIC ZONE HIT

bump

Sometimes 8992 overlaps with French navy or maritime, I forget which one. Australian radar also interferes on that frequency.

>tfw someone hits your economic zone

The Pentagon says initial assessment of North Korean launch "was an ICBM, traveled about 1,000 km before splashing into Sea of Japan," Reuters reports.

It's after dark in Twente, Netherlands so use the lower frequencies (4724 or 6739 Upper Side Band) for clearer reception.

Thanks for the info, senpai.

trajectory

(Shameless self promotion)
If you want to build your own SDR at home, Nooelec has a hell of a deal on a full kit including the Ham It Up, the case for it and a 9:1 Unun Balun for a randomwire antenna going for $90 right now (about $40 in savings).

There's a link to it on
Skykingradio.
blogspot.
com

(I'm a poorfag and if you buy through my link, I get an advertising cut.)

wtf???
eam.watch/eam/1026

Good to see you, Sire!

Just a radio equipment test with a DTMF tone at the end. No uncommon.

Hello.

can this unit transmit as well?

Negative. It's a receiver only. To transmit you need a HF Ham Radio transceiver like a Icom 7100 or a Yaesu FT-991 and an FCC license for those frequencies.

There's a HackerRF (or HackerOne... I forget the name) SDR out there that can transmit on all frequencies but it's extremely low powered but only about $300 new.

>anything happening ever
GESERA is the only thing you all should look forward to.
Max out a credit card if you want.

Thank you. I got my sweet baofeng already.

Hoping on multiple skykings in a row with diferent messages. Then shit is down!

Listening to my Baofeng right now. I'm in the process of saving up for Kenwood HF set since I finally got my General-class license. Buddy of mine is going to sell me the Kenwood (with less than 100 hours on it, it was his back-up station), a power supply, mic, Balun and a few other items (about $3000 worth of NIB gear) for $500.

I'm still trying to model the best antenna for it to fit my yard. Probably going with a Vee-Line Dipole or a straight Emcomm. The counterpoise is my biggest problem.

Trump is making an address. youtube.com/watch?v=iPLWeETlYwQ

bad stream

youtube.com/watch?v=91y8Ki-54pA

He said “Yuuuuge” on purpose! He’s saying hello to Sup Forums

I just wish an Angel (female radio operators on Skyking) would say hello to us once. I know the guys and gals at HFGCS see these threads and just want to mess with us.

ty

any coole habbenings since nork station played the final countdown?

I talked to a friend of mine earlier today who lives in Jacksonville NC. She said the Marines at Camp Lejeune have been on high alert since yesterday, all leaves cancelled and they were told not to go farther than 50 mile radius from base. I should add she's a civilian but works on the base. I don't know if this is relevant or not.

All stations now

Call going out.

False flag against the US. Something big is going to blow up and North Korea will be blamed.

any one else have this call coming in really faint/broken up

static-y

I hope not but wouldn't be surprised.

It was really clear on 4724. Lower freqs work better after dark (relative to where the antenna is).

Ayy lmaos on now!

Do you think Obama wanted to go to war with Libya or was he pressured? Do you think Bush wanted to go to war with Iraq or was he pressured? Do you think Trump wants to go to war with North Korea or will he be pressured? It's as simple as that. I would hope not but this is called pressure. All it takes is 1 catastrophe and it's all over for NK.

GET SOME RADIO 4 CULTURE YOU FAGGOTS THEY'RE DOING A PIECE ON RUSSIA AND WINSTON CHURCHILL

Fun fact: If BBC Radio 4 goes off the air on Shortwave, that's one of the protocols for the captains of Vanguard-class submarines to open their Letters of Last Resort.

That IS a fun fact. Thank you!

bump

Is the Morse only on 4724 or is it transmitting on the other freqs?

I didn't hear that on 11175.

It stopped now but it was too fast for me to translate (my CW skills suck).

got the transcription from elsewhere (not related i guess)

E UVVVVE XXX XXX Y2VU Y?VU E 829T2 8 NNTF E E EKFMSIWDENXX D XX Y2VET Y2VS GE29T2 8U T9T2 K IU
M* TOK EI IDPIIEK EE EEAIREI

New call.

All stations now

Decoded
>Handle It.
t. Trump

Current call , right know it's repeating. vocaroo.com/i/s03gsHEcMYae

I think your media player is on a loop. No current calls.

I don't get what's going on. On 11175 utwente there wasn't a repeating.
Can the traffic be different on each frequencies?

what's that cyclical noise at freq 27007.75 ?

Obama was definitely pressured. Bush was definitely pressured, with Cheney egging it on as well. I think for every president knew the fight in the Middle East is a lost cause on the U.S. end but the status quo is quite a strong influence.

Since Trump isn't quite as bound as a typical politician (((they))) don't quite know what to do with him. Some will consolidate their positions with Trump and others are waging an all out bet on his failure. Middle ground will not be tolerated.

I think Kim's going to get whacked in 2019 the US and global stage heats up. China has grown tired of NK and if tensions get too hot at home and abroad, the US and E. Asian allies just will not tolerate it anymore.

It a "Harmonic" from the hospital's pager antenna very close to the radio's antenna. It's so close, it overpoweres the processor on the radio and shows up all over the band.

thx, what about the one at 11589.8

Hi, I was hoping you might be able to help me? I have a question regarding B-2 bombers that have been flying regularly over a very large Lockheed-Aegis complex in Southern New Jersey.

About 10-20 seperate, low flying B-2’s between the hours of 6:00 - 11:30 or 12:00 a.m. The activity has picked up significantly over the last 3 weeks and I was just told to come here right now because there was a thread going on, by someone I know who posts here. They said you might be able to help me because you listen for things like this.

Any insight you could offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

the russian buzzer still bothers me.

It sounds like a very weak data signal to me.

B-2s have been training for NK.

You can hear some of their comms that people in the US picked up on...theavianist or whatever it's called.

I also forgot to mention, if helpful, that the complex I referred to is approximately 20 miles south of McGuire/Dix.

Thanks again!

20 B-2s is essentially the whole fleet. (21 in service IIRC.) Sounds like they're going to the facility for an equipment install (new sensors or something) or some sort of refurbishment at the Lockheed facility (odd since they're a Grumman Bird).

Message going out on 4724

Thank you all for replying. They do not land. They circle this complex over what I would estimate seems like a 5 mile radius around. They stay close and low for about 5-6 hours a night. This has been happening for the last 6 months but it used to be only 5-7 or so different planes and only Mondays through Fridays sometimes, not every night.

Now you can visibly see anywhere from 15-20 different planes for 6 hours straight, all at once. Every evening, even weekends and Thanksgiving which was very odd. I’m sorry to be bothering you, I’m just very curious. I work near the area and I keep seeing this. They’re so low, quiet and so dark and black. It is incredible to view. I’ve tried to take photos but it’s always so dark it’s impossible to snap a clear one quickly. Flash is always too bright also.

Thanks again!

is that a feint chatter around 10020.00?

Okay, that sounds like a training mission for new equipment. My guess? Some new visual sensor tracking package or something similar (think LANTIRN) and the facility has the "target" they are tracking as the crew learns the new system.

Belize Air Traffic Control at 10024 USB or Radio Mumbai at 10018. Use to zoom in and you'll see the station tags.

Thank you! This makes some sense as I believe this Lockheed complex does exactly these things with sensors type things. That’s what I’ve heard anyways when I’ve asked around and searched it online.

Thanks again! I’ve felt like we are getting such an air show!

russian satellite launch failed yesterday satellite is coming back down here is a video
twitter.com/ThatJetsetGirl/status/935569848507170817

yw, it's just my quasi-educated guess.

oh, derp

Hey, if you're new to this, you're just learning. It's all good. HF radio can be rather complex if you don't know the system and modes. /skg/ are generally friendly and we like to help.

its a (((failed))) satellite to take out 2017 U1 obv

They lost 19 sats! Wow.

Russia’s Meteor-M 2-1 weather satellite and 18 nanosatellites went missing today after their launch aboard a Soyuz rocket from the Vostochny Cosmodrome in the Russian Far East.

Among the lost spacecraft were 10 satellites that were supposed to be put in orbit for San Francisco-based Spire Global and become part of the company’s Lemur-2 Earth observation network. Two remote-sensing satellites from Astro Digital, a Silicon Valley space venture, were lost as well.

The launch failure is likely to raise new questions about the capabilities of the Russian space program and its controversial multibillion-dollar effort to create the Vostochny launch complex as an alternative to the decades-old Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

The Roscosmos space agency reported that today’s liftoff proceeded as planned, using a Soyuz-2-1b variant of Russia’s workhorse rocket. But it said contact was lost after the Fregat upper stage separated for deployment of the satellites. “The information is being analyzed,” Roscosmos said in a statement.

I think it’s a good guess! I just wish we could hear them. I’ve never been to this site before but I will keep trying to get a few good pictures or videos to show attach here if I can.

Are you guys posting here much or somewhere else?

Eh, if there's a skyking thread, I'm usually in it.

They're learning to count tonight it seems.