Brit/pol/ - Stormzy Edition

>Prince Harry and Meghan DeAmmerimutt are engaged
news.sky.com/story/meghan-markle-it-was-an-immediate-yes-to-prince-harry-proposal-11147027

>Possible Tory Revolt over defence cuts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42142390

>Harry and Meghan: Social media hails mixed-race royal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42144235

>Sectarian war on UK turf: Ahmadi mosques introduce extra security to stop terrorist attacks(pakis gonna pak)
rt.com/uk/411022-ahmadi-mosque-london-fears-terrorism/

>Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces new allegations of training journalists in Iran
rt.com/uk/411054-allegations-zaghari-ratcliffe-johnson/

>New Zimbabwean President to repay white farmers
telesurtv.net/english/news/Zimbabwes-New-Leader-to-Repay-White-Farmers-Pay-Off-Mugabe-20171125-0026.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42160227
hooktube.com/watch?v=AzYu1AMap_M
hooktube.com/watch?v=FVbupT0o0gQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=deNfXXHtx34
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Y-xUP2cUUQ
youtu.be/Xg9aQvjMS60
hooktube.com/watch?v=bE0HbGorZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=PvF2llqLzxA
hooktube.com/watch?v=bKB_aRMAq3c
hooktube.com/watch?v=DOFyIkfRQ-Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=Va1l0oLY5MI
youtube.com/watch?v=qaV7--nLXn8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42160227

Norks just fired another missile

Who is Stormzy?
Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr., better known by his stage name Stormzy, is an English grime and hip hop artist.

>Where is he from, and what was his upbringing like?
Stormzy originates from Thornton Heath, London, and attended Harris Academy South Norwood. He is of Ghanaian descent. He began rapping at the age of 11 and would clash with older rappers at his local youth club. In school, he was excluded several times, and was known as a troublemaker. While he excelled at GCSE, he was expelled for the final time in sixth form, and subsequently decided education was not for him. Before focusing on his music full-time, he studied for an apprenticeship in Leamington Spa and worked in quality assurance for two years at an oil refinery in Southampton.

>How would his music best be described?
Stormzy describes himself as "a child of grime" influenced by the likes of Wiley and Skepta, but also cites R&B singers such as Frank Ocean and Lauryn Hill as influences on his sound.

>Incredible! But what are his political views?
In May 2016, Stormzy endorsed Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn. He said: "My man, Jeremy! Young Jeremy, my guy. I dig what he says. I saw some sick picture of him from back in the day when he was campaigning about anti-apartheid and I thought: yeah, I like your energy. He added: "I feel like he gets what the ethnic minorities are going through and the homeless and the working class...

>Cool! What awards has he won?
Two MOBO awards, one Rated Award, one BET Award, one AIM Independent Music Award, and one "The Times" Breakthrough Award.

fuck stormzee also archive your linx

post better grime:
hooktube.com/watch?v=AzYu1AMap_M

>having a job
LMAo faggot

Yes, but what are his views towards pats?

What are odds of the wedding being called off?
Is there a possibility of drama similar to 1936?

MAN BE SAYING MEGAN AINT PENG

better rappers than stormzy.
every rapper.

hooktube.com/watch?v=FVbupT0o0gQ

He's never going to be king so it wouldnt matter

Peng?

100% chance the wedding isn't going to happen. Phillip and Lizzie have already sabotaged her seatbelt.

its over whitu boi

All rap is shit you future 56% cuck

Time for a cuppa and biscuits lads

What biscuits?

undoing the bolts on the break lines as we speak

TOP KEK

fuck of proisse

your the one who writes shit raps here almost daily
now you've fail'd and you fade away, wavy.

also rap has no race, git fuckt
hooktube.com/watch?v=deNfXXHtx34

If our police officers did that here in the states, there would be less black on black crime

Best chart song? Best chart song!

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

it better be the King of Biscuits

Tell me more about this estrogen in the water...

Are there any countermeasures you can take like filters?

this is now a grime takeover thread

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Y-xUP2cUUQ

How can blacks be happy about this? Race mixing benefits no-one.

there's no known way to filter it
you can try all of the memes to boost T but it's hard to say if they work or not.
if you do manly things youll be fine. lift objects, work hard, eat meat, get around etc.

>grime

hello nigger

Oh no

>womens football

>Race mixing benefits no-one.

Make my own now because I can't exactly pop down to the shop to get any, hard to find any good ones even if they are in the area.

>race war

Yes please

not if i have anything to do with it, it isn't
youtu.be/Xg9aQvjMS60

grenfell tribute
hooktube.com/watch?v=bE0HbGorZmE

Or don't drink fucking city water you retarded cunts.

If you live in the country you get your water from below ground which SPOILER ALERT comes from the sky

Aren't there already royals in the family who're substantially less white than that, lads?

Nobody seems to be autistucally screeching on here about the potato and the spic boy on the right of pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF2llqLzxA

best song is best song

Forgot pic

hooktube.com/watch?v=bKB_aRMAq3c
hooktube.com/watch?v=DOFyIkfRQ-Q

what race is this kid?
why does it matter anyway?

>grime

hello nigger.

When's Joe releasing another song?

Sup Forums relevant grime tune

hooktube.com/watch?v=Va1l0oLY5MI
fuck off prube

FIFTYSIX% MAN SAYIN MANS WHITA DEN ME
TELL MY MAN SHART UP

>Making fun of our god king Pube
Hello WN

Me on the left

>for nothing

cud u guys stop being niggers

The Monarchy needs to go anyway. I'm not pissed that this woman is black or whatever. I'm more pissed at the fact she's a feminist and a BLM supporter, plus a divorcee with a kike background. I'm also pissed at the left and the non Caucasians are throwing the anti-british shit in our faces while the media parades and cheers them on.

The other half of me doesn't give a shit since I've always been a Republican anyway. Our whole history has been under the fist of The Monarchy and then the Rothschilds post 16th century anyway. These people have never given a shit about the British people, and the British ethnicity. Only themselves. Even our empire was proto globalism at the risk of working class British lives. Britain has never been nationalist, ever. Just slavery for the certain degenerate elites who have no use for their ''british'' empire and now have their testicles in the Federal Reserve, the UN, and all the other ((organisations)).

This country needs a complete restart, and a completely different system that suits the needs of the people without being some commie/progressive shithole. We need a combination of actual Nationalism and genuine Traditionalism/(or)Reactionary Conservatism that does us a quality of life and comfort without mass welfare state for lazy shits and single mum sluts.

Make British people great, for once.

*chomps*
Da man dem famting gud wingz foi poi seven outta fi'

>RACE WAR

>grime
state of you fucking rural retards

Agreed mate.

we would lose

I have no choice, sorry

Explain

>race war

DON'T MIND IF I DO M'LADY

no u

*slurps and sucks*

Anna Soubry just got very upset. She had an HS2 petition to present directly after a Budget vote, but it seems she doesn't have many Tory friends who could be bothered to stay seated for 2 minutes! She sounded genuinely choked up. Even Bercow called it 'shocking'.

>rap
>good
pick one

Ceaser Salah is scouse (so nonwhite) and he thinks he will win

wogs can never stop talking without threatening violence at least once

some of its ok tbhfam
youtube.com/watch?v=qaV7--nLXn8

It's impossible to lose in all honesty.

Why were the Blair years so comfy?

childhood is comfy

>Our whole history has been under the fist of The Monarchy and then the Rothschilds post 16th century anyway.
The Rothschild didn't even exist in the 16th century as the Rothschild and the first Rothschild to become the Rothschild we know was about in 19th century London when he first started. "Fist of a Monarchy" might be a bit of a harsh way to put it, considering the French were still fucking around in the 18th century trying to accomplish what we accomplished bloodlessly in the 13th century.

But that whole "Fist of the Monarchy" here was permanently ended a century after when you think the Rothschild appeared. So congratulations Mr. Republican, you live in a Republican society now. I hope it's everything you wanted it to be.

THINGS

Depends on the kind of race war desu.
Are we talking about a pure White Europeans vs the world at once affair or do we get non white allies like the chinks?

Who would win a fight between Jacob Rees-Mogg and David Davis? Rees-Mogg is allowed help from Nanny.

the restoration was just to place a figurehead on the throne, the real monarchy had its head removed with Charles

BRAP BRAPPPP BIG UP TO NEW CREW INNIT DA OLD BRITUN IS DEAADDD BRUVVTING WE IS DA NEW ENGLISH NOWWW BRUV INNIT DA JEREMY CORBYN ROADMAN IS DA BOSS BLUD HE IS DA LOKIN OUT FO DA MAN IN DA STREET NOT DA TORY IN HIS SEAT BRUV DONT WANT NO WASTEMAN
YEHH BRUUVVVV JEREMY CORBYN GON GIVE LENG TO DA RICH NIGGAS INNITTTTTT BRUVVVTINGGG
CREP CHECK!

DA COUNTRY IS PROPER GETTING DARK AND CRISPY ROUND DA EDGES BRUV BUT ITS GOT SOME SOGGY WHITE MEAT INSIDE BRUV AINT COOKED ENOUGH NOT ENOUGH CAYENNE PEPPAAAA BRUV WE GON GET RID OF ALL DESE WASTEMEN WHITE BOISSSSS

Because you were a little shit poof instead of a big fat poof

umbrella jab to the solar plexus, graceful fence hop knee to the chin, KO 6 seconds.

is there really a GP crisis or is it just an excuse for private sector poaching, and the NHS hiring exclusively foreigners?

Stormzy is a nigger.

That's my point, although I think the execution of Charles is far too early to place it at. It was the beginning of it. 1689 is the date on the tombstone of Britain's monarchy. Any monarch after that which tried to argue with parliament learned the hard way why they shouldn't or, like Queen Anne, simply were ignored as if they didn't exist.

It's worth noting that British monarchs weren't immediately powerless after 1689 though. There were still centuries of fuckery left which resulted in "Queen" Elizabeth having literally 0 power left but to assign ministers.

the absolute STATE of american bants

He'll never get a job

Woes the ABSOLUTE madman

If I was a doctor I'd go with an agency too, get paid double and work half as often.

So is the royal family

No amount of name-calling will crush the British love of Stormzy and his music. As far as Brit/pol/ is concerned; Stormzy IS Britain personified.

His talent is incredible, his music unparalleled. A true grime king.

They had non-white blood anyway.

>A true grime king.

He keeps saying "I'm blinded by his grace" referring to God

mandem is a god-bothering bender

yes you would nigger

>Eddie hasn't posted in nearly two days

Who the fuck is Stormzy?

I like how Harry refers to marrying him as a job

His view of the world must be weird as fuck

Please tell me all this Stormzy posting is ironic. I can't tell anymore with the way niggers have infiltrated (what little remains of) our culture.

last year man dem was gassin inna park
MOBO can't tell me what is n isnt art
but now that the royal famdems bin lit
im like a pogo when i bounce up in it
we the buckinam pyyrmid
20 - 18 thas when we doin it
PC man said i should've backed up
so i ripped his left arm of.
i got the whole, they only got half of
black pricess i saw with her bra off
real revolution this only the start of

>jeeeze