One Piece 850

Waiting for spoiler pics.

Pudding did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Pudding stay a villain, or will she be redeemed?

NAMI VS PUDDING IS BACK UP
I REPEAT
NAMI VS PUDDING IS BACK UP
A
M
I
V
S
P
U
D
D
I
N
G

Pudding is qt and will redeem herself.
Cute girls can't be evil.

Pudding's Official theme song!
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM

REMINDER TO IGNORE ALL PUDDING POSTERS WHILE THEY ARE ON STAGES OF GRIEF.
USE PICK RELATED TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.

2004 on the anime then stopped at Skypeia at around 2005. Picked it back up at 2009 on Sabaody.

Usopp has defeated 3 professional assassins to date, if he can then Nami can.

>Pudding
>A villain
kek. She and Big Mom would be doing the world a favor if they wiped out those faggot Vinsmokes

Sugar? Although she was more on the creepy side.

im not going to lie, i've always kind of known that pudding was evil but because i love her design and her (what we've seen so far) personality and i think she is very cute and interesting, that i've just ignored the subtle hints that she is evil.
But, until I see proof of it, i'll still hope she'll join the crew with sanji and be his sous chef

also fuck carrot fags, shit design shit character

hope that includes Sanji

>tfw Caesar kills big mom with a poisoned cake

>they don't realize the homies report everything to BM
>they think they can hold Pudding hostage
>they think BM is just gonna help them conquer North Blue
Why are the Vinsmokes so stupid?

>I still hope she'll join the crew
Why are you torturing yourself?
Is over user. Just stop

Like after Viola kicked Sanjis ass and spied on the SHs?

Not so qt and not so evil.

THE PUDDING NAKAMA TRAIN HAS CRASHED AND BURNED! WHILE THE CARROT NAKAMA TRAIN IS GOING STRONG AND PICKING UP SPEED!

Literally not the same but hey if that gives you hope then go for it. Your BTFO will just be harder

I hope Pudding stays evil and Sanji learns he shouldn't blindly trust every woman

I just talked to Oda, he said Sanji will kiss pudding in 2017.

Trust me she will. The spoilers are not clear enough. Just wait until you guys read the chapter

Pedro should have killed that frog when he had the chance.

Drop the chap then yonkou
dont leave us hanging

Nami will make Big Mom see the error of her ways and have her join Luffy against Kaido!

Is this shit real? I miss that horn point Chopper.

Hope they both die so you fgts stop this nakama bullshit.

Spoilers are fake, why would Pudding be crying after leaving? What's the point of her acting at that point?

I want Puddings good personality to step on my dick while being shy.

Do you think when carrot joins, we'll get bathtub/hot spring scenes with nami, robin, and carrot?

Will the crew to peek on them? Will it take both nami and robin to thoroughly scrub carrots fur? Will occasionally chopper scrub carrots back for her?

yiff in hell

So oda got his inspiration for Pudding from this series, correct?

>dying
>in one piece

She'll be rabbit stew at best

None, user. Everything will be explained with "Pudding personality quirk is acting". Nothing make sense she's not doing it to gain anything. She's doing it for the lulz.

Law will die one day when he uses his Immortality Surgery.

It will be explained. Wait for the chapter to come out.

>Monetfags got BTFO
>Doffyfags got BTFO
>Rebeccafags got BTFO
>now Puddingfags get BTFO
You're next, Carrotfags.

more like he will die undoing Kaido's immortality surgery

no, but triclops are very popular in japanese folklore.

Who's Ace?

then who will win the nakama wars?

Bropper X Carrot h-doujins when?

Why is Greg o_O-ing at such a mundane post? Actually, why is he in the spoiler thread in the first place?

the 6th stage is shitposting

The fat Fish

Caribou

Probably because "Pudding being evil makes her more likely to become nakama" is some really stupid logic

>ace
>dying

Does it even count when we have sabo now? Ace literally did nothing and after sabo got his fruit he basically replaced him in my mind.

i think except for Jimbei no other charachter we met so far is nakama tier. You people are so deluded, but i wouldn't come to these threads if it wasn't for you and your butthurt tears

he's perplexed at how delusional the puddingfag is.
she's not joining the crew.
the guy works at wsj, he knows.

What are the official one piece thread nakamafag power rankings?

Tell that to Robin and Franky...is what that retard would say.

Carrot for nakama

No he doesnt. He gets the chapters ahead of us, but Oda doesnt tell random people shit about the story ahead.

Literally who?

I don't see how they're going to possibly get out of this one in one piece.

Luffy is exhausted, Zoro is in wano, and they're surrounded by a fuck ton of high level enemies -- including a god damn Yonko. The only person who would have their back (Reiju) is bleeding on the floor, and Sanji still has bombs strapped to his wrists.

How the fuck will they get out of this without a massive ass-pull twist? Is there a deus ex machina that Oda has lying around to get them out of this situation? Ace had better chances of survival

Jinbe > Big Mom > Pudding > Carotfags

Jinbe and luffy autism fleet who can see his damaged vivre card right fucking now

Sanji called her his "ray of light", he's going to be broken when he finds out the truth. Will he break his vow of never hitting a lady?

This is One Piece, so as a female she will be redeemed.

>He gets the chapters ahead of us
Literally my logic, user.
Working with the editors, he can just ask what situations mean.

Monet never got redeemed. Retard

Is Sanji faster than Gear Second?

>Chapter 845
>Pudding seeks to talk to Sanji for no reason
>tells him about meeting up with his crew before, for no reason
>entire fucking talk and act for no reason

>848
>whispers and apologizes to Luffy/Nami ... for no reason
>cries for no reason

Come on, fags.

We are getting 2 crewmates and jinbei is confirmed to be one of the. So my question to the Carrot deniers is who is the second person joining

Sabo with a fire fist out of nowhere right before Luffy gets hit? Maybe Marco and his crew crash the wedding to save them? I can't think of any stronger allies they have left.

No he cant. If he were to ask anyone at the jap department if they can tell him what will happen next, theyd tell him to fuck off. Only Oda, his assistance and direct editors know shit in advance.

Not calling him Cho-Aniki was a missed opportunity.

845 was to bait Sanji to saying he will marry her. Dumbass.

>He gets the chapters ahead of us,
Does he? When did that start? I guess it would explain why he's in the spoiler thread now, but it would be kind of hilarious when AP's spoiler rules were largely formed around him.

nice

you know who

Post timeskip yeah

the one that has been memed the most

capone is a double agent and will have blackbeard and his crew jump out from inside his body during the wedding and kill big mom

cap this

She's keeping up the sweet and innocent act for her brothers to and sisters

But what for? It's not like he had a fucking choice after the thingies on his arms. If she's faking, it only makes sense to fake it for SHs, so she can lure them in. Sanji isn't in the position to bargain.

OTN tier
>Carrot fags

Sensible tier
>Jinbe fags

Misunderstood tier
>Caesar fags

Delusional tier
>Pudding fags

Brain-dead tier
>Monet fags

She becomes another person when she shows her 3rd eye.
Pudding is good. GOOD

Reiju, shes super hot and we would finally have siblings in the crew and third female

Is he faster than post-timeskip Gear Second? Also, when do we see him moving particularly quickly? I know he can do his Sky Walk thing now, I'm just trying to recall if that translates to super speed, and I honestly cannot remember.

But Pudding already hates the strawhats

What for? It's not like being fucking insane is an issue if your boss goes on a rampage eating own family members from time to time or your little sis is a psycho bitch.

CR gets chapters a whole week ahead, so Even before we get scanlated leaks. I assume he and Viz also get them that fast, so he had it on monday already. BEFORE it went to the printers.

Reread that chapter. It was so obvious it was bait when she said "I'm sorry, you haven't even said anything about marrying me".
Also wait for the chapter and you will see. Her face expressions and everything

creepy

>Implying Oda won't pull some BS and bring Monet back as the next Nakama for muh redemption.

nice

The spoilers said that only Big Mam knows that side of her

He blocked Doffys attack in a timely fashion. Niggas fast.

>is a puddingfag deny it without even reading the chapter
I never knew I would enjoy seeing them get BTFO this much. Best chapter ever

Reminder that if Sanji fights his father again he will develop CoC Haki so that his father can't use human shields.

Also, is he faster than Brook? We've seen post-TS Brook move and strike faster than people's eyes can see, so that certainly makes him a contender.

>Pudding the most memed

Monet and Bonney say hi

Your top 10 favourite One Piece arcs

1. Alabasta
2. Enies Lobby
3. Skypiea
4. Water 7
5. Sabaody Archipelago
6. Thriller Bark
7. Jaya
8. Arlong Park
9. Impel Down
10. Marineford

There was no reason to bait though. Doubt the next chapter will clear up much either beyond her momentary switch, and given Odas health we might get a break right away before we actually see her doing something to confirm either theory.

Which at least would need tons of explanations of why Pudding is so secretive. Hope it's not some bullshit related to her eyes and personality switches.

>B-bropper onii-san n-not in monster point
Lewd

Ah, that's true. I'd forgotten about Doffy.

Reminder that Pudding's specialty is baking, not cooking, and thus rules of knife does not apply to her.

You are the same fag that keep denying this and looking for a wait out.
Jesus you are embarrassing. Give it up already. It doesn't how much you keep denying it this is real. Is time to accept it

I never knew I wanted this until you said it.

I feel horrible