YAAAAASSSS

YAAAAASSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoFJkNhr8XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lGKlIJsz7bM
youtube.com/watch?v=NafrFdBXfrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plenty of modern music is unbearable, regardless of who makes it. The Grammy's barely even touch on what's out there, just what's popular. If you sincerely think Pop / Hip Hop artists are making the best albums of the year, then alright.

It just goes along with what I've been saying about music lately, it all sucks. Of course niggers made it all.

>first time in 19 years
If it's happened before, then why is it such a bid deal now?

Who in their right mind listens to shit they got at the Grammys? Maybe white pop music is really trash, I wouldn't know. So maybe it's justified to have only negroes in that category.

>19 years
So back in 1998?

So we weren’t racist, then became racist... THEN WTF IS WRONG WITH MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?!?

LEFTISTS ETERNALLY BTFO’D ONCE AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STILL NOT ENOUGH DIVERSITY
KILL WHITEY

YAAAZ KANGZ SLAY

Why the hell is this news?

So by no white men 19 years ago, they meant what exactly...?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoFJkNhr8XQ

All white people who aren't racist to some degree in Current Year +2 are cucks.

The only white men getting grammys since the early nineties have been utter phaggots

sage

#progress

What happened in '88?

That oscar shit really cucked them out didn't it

Will Smith

redbone was literally made my a white guy
youtube.com/watch?v=lGKlIJsz7bM

Racist fuck.

-=[GRAMMYs so BLACK]=-

kill all white men

I hope Mastodon wins for Rock Album and LCD for alternative. QOTSA tho is more likely, thanks to Ronson's production. And to think that Like Clockwork got snubbed.
Grammy's game's very weak, again.

Marxists like Joan Baez caused this with their couch activism. Now white men have to clean up the mess while these white lefty retards wonder how it all got so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=NafrFdBXfrk