youtu.be/nKF23DP7Nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

o s t W H E N

KILLER QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THE OST

3rd for best wife material.

>not SANRAITO YEROU OBADORAIBU

>Ending's a downer too
That's the best part though? I've never felt more gripped in the series than at the part where Pucci moves in stopped time. That was the moment where I just went "... Fuck are they actually going to lose?"

Nothing beats the shock factor of watching all the characters get killed then decompose right on the next spread, fuck man that ending was powerful.
aside from QUALITY it just didn't feel special. Just watch the DiU finale and you can see how much more care has been put into it, every time Star Plat and The World fought it was just the same punch loop. In DiU Kira and Josuke fighting was handled so well and fluidly, and they even went as far as changing the color palette in the final throwdown to be the one used in the final DiU volume cover.

It's not horrible but it could have been god-tier, which they missed out on.
And Little Feet, Grateful Dead, Man in The Mirror, Clash/Talking Heads, Notorious B.I.G., etc.

YAMERO, KIRA KUIN

9th for swole smug sad clockhorse is here now

And Pucci STILL loses. The main characters are brought back in a peaceful universe where they don't have to endure any more bizarre jojo stand fuckery, Dios influence is over at last and they can live out their lives. Stone Oceans ending really brings out the "HE TOOK MY TOYS AWAYYYY" crowd though.

Why did valentine go from fat fuck to Greek god in a matter of chapters, was it araki just changing his art style like Iggy as I don't remember valentine changing himself with d4c until after he becomes ripped

>but it could have been god-tier
To be fair there's no way you could make that asspull any less retarded than it already was

>not 山吹き色の波紋疾走
Fucking baka gaijins

And even then it's still so damn sad, Emporio had to go through all of that and now he's in a universe where he's the only one who knew what happened in that slaughterfest. Poor kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=JY3lOx-_y_I

>have to re-read part 8 because I don't know where the fuck the story is going right now
monthly releases are cancer

The heart allows different Valentines to come into the main universe as the mail valentine fat valentino became swole because its a totally different valentine

I have no idea how they got away with half the stuff in ASBs ost. The line between homage and plagiarism gets reeeal blurry in some of those tracks. ACDCs theme especially.

That's a fundamental issue but they could have took some liberties like they did with the OVA and actually make the fight feel less repetitive. DP (with the sort-of exception of CDIU 1) handled the final arc of part 4 magnificently.

Never been more hyped than watching Killer Queen and Crazy Diamond go at eachother fighting blow-for-blow in pure sakuga animation.

Is there a better shitposter than Naranciafag?

IRL it's probably just that Araki wanted a more attractive main villain
In universe it can easily be explained as him tapping out for a more sexy version of himself offscreen

Disgusting.

>Dios influence is over at last and they can live out their lives
no they can't, they're fucking dead. i don't get why people say that the ireneverse crew is the same people from the original universe, they might have the same souls or some shit but they're different people. that's why the SO ending is fucking depressing

THE SOUL STILL BUUUURNNNS

Not noticing the pixels at the bottom of the hoof

Is it Enrico Pookee, Poochee, or Poosee?

*click*

Poochee
myinstants.com/instant/killer-queen-bomb-trigger-4991/

I can't find the pics ATM but the one in bite the dust where hayato makes that fucking retarded face and convinces Kira he's a bitch to make him come out of the tree

As for jotaro's face in dio's world it's when dio does some fucked up shit ( kill Joseph or something) and jotaro gets really angry and it's his face where all the colours are fucking random

That sound is so satisfying

poochee
why do amerifags find it so hard to pronounce italian names?

>Dio closes one eye before getting punched
It's the little things.

pusy

Probably because Araki knew Fat Valentine wouldn't be taken seriously when it was time for him to actually fight the heroes, and he wanted him to be more intimidating
It does actually fit his character a lot that he is introduced as a greedy fat gremlin chugging down beer cans, and then he presents himself as a muscular Chad, a paragon of beauty and masculinity.

Those games are absolutely loaded with that kind of detail. Its the only good thing about them really.

>the bomb click is the snap from the SONG Killer Queen
based DPro

How the FUCK does Heavy Weather work?

why did araki draw him so ugly here? he's supposed to be 15 in that panel
jesus part 6 art varies a lot in quality

Why make your own gains when you can steal someone else's?

We wuz snails n shit

>Killer Queen design is a pink cat on a muay thai outfit
>is shit at close combats

Poo-chee is the correct Italian pronunciation.

I want a picture of Hayato and Emporio talking about all the shit they went through.

Okay, someone actually uploaded Kira's theme. No samples, no covers, no dialogue.
youtu.be/nKF23DP7Nwo

>Make a bomb
>be good at close combat
pick 1

You just know David is gonna make Jolyne absurdly hot. All 3 of them are gonna make me diamonds.

Also who the fuck where his two sidekicks that looked like him but not really

>yfw the song Killer Queen actually begins with similar sounds
I know they're snaps but it's still funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM

BUT I JUST FELL FOR THIS IN THE LAST THREAD! ITS NOT FAIR!

why wearing that outfit then?

she's a sagat wannabee?

>on a muay thai outfit
Sure, if you're also into bondage.

It's the little things user
muay thai+ bondage
pretty fun

>says sample in the title

I still want my KQ-ified Narancia user

>she
also it just looks cool which is enough for me

What do you mean by that man?

Araki wanted Valentine to be handsome and so he became handsome. Nothing else.

This falls under the purview of his ability and would make perfect sense for him to use his power in that way, but Araki never established that he actually did. No one reacted to the change, including people like Stephen and Lucy who see him often, every Valentine we see across the multiverse is identical, and the first base world Valentine, the soldier who found the corpse heart, was fit and handsome. Araki just swept fat Valentine under the rug with Anna Sui.

What an awful fucking chapter.
It was just an Emporio look a like having an autistic fit and dying.
This shit is getting pretty boring

I think he asked him to replace every existing Narancia's face with KQ, but he won't budge.

he asked for every single image of narancia in the manga to have the smug KQ face

Why he want to disrespect my wife like that.

Is it just me or would Kira wreck most other Joestar groups? It really seems like Crazy Diamond, Echoes, SP: TW and The Hand are the only things keeping him from being ridiculously OP. I mean, he'd win pretty much any hand-to-hand confrontation with primary bomb alone, let alone SHA and possibly BtD. If he has Stray Cat with him then he's firing invisible air bombs that can be controlled.

I'm just trying to imagine what'd happen if he fought someone like Giorno or Jolyne and their respective groups.

He seems weak because of the context and who he's up against, but really he's the strongest villain outside of those that can fuck with time, and then there's Bites the Dust which is the best time ability except maybe MiH.

tl;dr Kira is a lot stronger than he seems and Killer Queen is a broken stand to anything less than SP-tier strength, speed and precision.

Why are you trying to disrespect my wife like that fucker?

what happens to him after the events of part 4?

It doesn't really get good until you reach the Kennedy Space Center.

>Any JJL stand as an SAS

>she

Killer Queen would only really work in close combat if his opponent doesn't know how it works. You'll notice that Josuke focus on redirecting its hands, punching his wrists together and stuff. Pretty much all Joestar stands are faster and stronger and if they knew what Josuke knew they probably would have done fine.

It ensures the art is good and improves the pacing when you read it all at once at least.

He's talking about the new JJL, I think.
also thats a wrong opinion

Goes home and finally fucks his stand.

How did DIO figure out the recipe for Made in Heaven?

Why does he wear the hat?

I didn't notice the "look a like" part of the post, my bad.

Anyway, we in zombie town now nigga and might be getting a Joubin/Dolomiti fusion soon.

It's another build-up chapter though.

Imagine D4C but with fat Valentine's proportions. It'd be cute.

Because DIO

Does anyone have an image of just KC head like this only looking forward as if he were looking at you. Trying to find a good image so I can start working on getting more designs for some merch I sell. also a bad company would be much appreciated as well.

Autism.

best i could do
i gotta see what i got

the ost

Guys who do you think the final boss of mil will be

And no it won't be joubin as all of the final bosses have had op as fucking time/space related abilities

They're not though. Gold Experience is roughly as fast but has a measly C in destructive power. Stone Free is stronger but only a B in speed, as fast as Killer Queen. And both of their precision is inferior.

The only one who could fight Kira semi-effectively would be Johnny since his specialty is range and Act 4 would pummel the shit out of him. But that's nothing to say of their groups, who I contend Kira could find a way to deal with relatively easy. Killer Queen is overall an incredibly powerful stand, it's just outclassed by Crazy Diamond and stands of a similar caliber.

Stop that right now.
This is disrespectful to my wife and he doesn't liek this.

Red and white top tier colors.

I mean jjl but fuck phones and fuck autocorrect

>part 1 crew
they'd get absolutely rekt. they cant even see stands
>part 2 crew
shiza and lisa lisa die, joseph bullshits his way out
>part 3 crew
he manages to either kill or injure one of them, then they figure it out
>part 5
i'm not sure? part 4 crew surived thanks to crazy D, i'm not sure a group of kids without a healer could do it. giorno might survive but the others would probably die
>part 6
jolyne pulls some shit like the moebius stripe and survives, the others die

IT BEGINS

jobin + dolomiti, they get a mind control stand that unlocks jousuke's bite the dustish time powers, and jousuke is the final boss, with joshuu as the true jojo, with yasuhoe and karera as sisjos

Are Stands fuckable?

It'll be Joubin but after fusing with Chicken Nugget Man

Better yet does anyone have a link to some 3d model rips from EoH of ASB.
ty just not quite what im looking for

At this point Araki is really pushing his thorough concealment of the identity of the main antagonist shtick. Enough with the fucking build up, it's getting really frustrating and thus boring.

Well remember that Kira started out as just a bomb guy, granted he got SHA as well as his normal ability. And JJL is loosely based on part 4. Also we haven't seen what Joubin can do other than his stand being vaguely heat related.

Killer Queen and Whitesnake didn't have time abilities until right at the end of the story, and given that Jobin wants to fuse with someone and we still don't know his main ability according to the volume release there's plenty of leeway for him to get something. It's the exact same setup Pucci had, where his actual goal is his power up to a time related ability.

No it doesn't fucker.