Can we all agree this is the best OP of the year?

Can we all agree this is the best OP of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yyaC-hz_k
youtube.com/watch?v=--hA0yFrXUc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Vioy595g06Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3vnTP41LchI
youtube.com/watch?v=6L3Yt7owD30
youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI
youtube.com/watch?v=xoyjmWSNxNk
youtube.com/watch?v=yms5hpn5RPk
youtube.com/watch?v=LLdYDZZqJfU
youtube.com/watch?v=bUSKRvLzOt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9G20wV0KHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6EYcpWB_c
youtube.com/watch?v=jZoO-pNoq_A
youtube.com/watch?v=XQYJxbkEItQ&ab_channel=Zoentai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

second best of all time imo

>Best op
>Didn't post it.
Yeah boiii

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yyaC-hz_k

Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Sadame > Bloody Stream > Sono Chi no Kioku > Chase > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

I like the reverse version better

youtube.com/watch?v=--hA0yFrXUc&t

The part 4 OPs are cancer and horrible representations of Jojo, even considering the lighter tone

>Sono Chi no Kioku above anything
>Chase above anything
>Stand Proud better than Sadame or Stream

Can we all agree that JoJofags are what's causing Sup Forums to be so cancerous?

nope, didn't see that on the Crunchy Roll 2016 awards list

But they're along the same lines as Bloody Stream, except for Chase, which is as badass as Stand Proud. Sono Chi no Kioku is the only bad OP, as much as I like the idea of bringing together the 3 singers.

That's just wrong though, Bloody Stream is jazz fusion and very distinct. The part 4 OPs are all textbook generic J-pop.

Ninety-one, ninety-two, ninety-three, ninety-four, ninety-five, NINETY-SIX, NINETY-SEVEN, NINETY-EIGHT, NINETY NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEE

>Tumblrshit on ice

That's not Kiznaiver's OP

no

>rakugo
One of my favorite OP of this year

>Not posting the synched version
youtube.com/watch?v=Vioy595g06Y

I sing it in work and i get awkward stares off co-workers.

Still worth it.

I'm still not sure if I prefer Great Days or Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town but they're both 10/10's

Chase can fuck right off though

>generic J-pop.
>Chase is j-rock
at least know what are you listening, fag.

You know we can't.

Chase is fucking epic

Great Days is literally the one that captures the series overall tone the best.

Bloody Stream > Sono Chi no Sadame > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Kioku > Great Days > Chase

Best part with best Jojo has the best OP.

I like the brass.

Bloody Stream> Sono Chi no Sadame> Sono Chi no Kioku = Great Days >Stand Proud >Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town> Chase

Fixed.

I love Jojo, but nah

youtube.com/watch?v=3vnTP41LchI

>First time seeing BTD version.
>Yfw you first hear the rewind noises.
>Yfw Rohan's porch starts looping.

Great Days > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Kioku > Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town > Chase > Sono Chi no Sadame

>watching jojo
>new op
>oh this is pretty good
>suddenly LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

But where on the JoJo OP tier list does the EDM version of Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town go?

youtube.com/watch?v=6L3Yt7owD30

Great days is the best op with the Rewind version being god tier. But Sono Chi no Kioku had the most satisfying sound effects version. Don't pretend the Dio moment wasn't great the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI

Garbage tier

bottom

Sono Chi no Sadame>Stand Proud>Great Days>Sono Chi no Kioku>Chase>Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town> Bloody Stream

such a graceful OP though

youtube.com/watch?v=xoyjmWSNxNk

I would've preferred having the BtD version be resetting to a previous OP, it was still cool as fuck though

that gave me a boner.

I believe that the op in part 2 is the best, with the first opening of part 4 being a close second.

Well it looks stupendous and the time freeze was great, I think Kira's smug face, the clicking, and the time rewind all do more to elevate Kira as a villain than Dio's short bit does.

It's already pretty trash just from the concept, but keeping the regular vocals just makes it unbearable.

You look like a faggot Andres

>Bloody Stream at bottom of the list
Why do people hate part 2 so much?

Seriously bloody stream is the only theme I heard the "Fabulousness" and flamboyance of JoJo in.

Because it's the part that made JJBA popular again and some didn't like it that much in the manga.

I liked the 2nd op better but this one is good too.

It's 3 that made it popular, though 2 is still well regarded. And it's less hate on Part 2 and more that the anime only fans on here fucking insufferable during it's run. Part 2 is fun as fuck but later Parts have all done the things it did well and did them better. Some people just still haven't gotten out of that mindset where every second post was about how the new season was shit and Joseph was the last true JoJo and all that shit from people who haven't actually read beyond that point.

Are you kidding me? This is the first Jojo op I've ever skipped.

"Fabulousness" and "Flamboyance" were never really that much of a thing in this series until the anime. It's never been about that and the anime just played that angle up for whatever reason.

If we're talking best OP of the season it's a tossup between Drifters and Flip Flappers.
Nothing else really comes close.

>Part 2 is fun as fuck but later Parts have all done the things it did well and did them better

Which part? Because part 3 and 4 sure as hell didn't.

3 did the adventure thing better and I don't know about 4, it tried something else.

This year I'd put 99 above it but this takes a close second.

Part 2 is the only Part worth watching. The rest are fucking garbage and 2 is kino. Even Shitty Ballsack Run doesn't come close tot the level of character development Joseph got and his relationship with Caesar is one of the best in fiction and his death was poignant as fuck.

>Manga
>kino

You know, I actually appreciate the word "kino" these days. It helps you tell when a post is going to proceed to be complete trash.

I don't know about the Flip Flappers OP but the ending is 10/10

To me it's either Great Days or 99 from Mob Pyscho but I like the music on Great Days more since the visuals on these two op's are already god tier.

Flip Flappers OP is really good, but I still like WIXOSS the most this season.
youtube.com/watch?v=yms5hpn5RPk

Half the reason I stuck with that show was to watch the 5 second armpit-tease at the start of the OP every week.

>popular again
Part 3 made it popular internationally for the first time ever with the OVA dubbed release, before that there really weren't any jojo fan outside of Japan.
The 2012 anime adaptation made it popular again, mostly because of BT. It brought JJBA to a new group of fans. SC and DU had made their share too but most animeonly have watched those seasons after the first one.

Definitely, visually and song-wise Great Days was fucking amazing.

That's not even taking into account the BTD version, how can anyone say it's not the most impressive OP this year with how much effort's been put into it? It was literally designed to function backwards to represent BTD and had a shit ton of symbolism in both the lyrics and visuals BOTH played normally and in reverse.

Hands down best OP.

Acceptable.

Part 3 is where the manga got super popular in Nip land too, 1 did alright, 2 had a decently large following and with 3 it just exploded. There's a reason that almost every bit of merchandise in Japan is Part 3 related and why Part 3 gets the most shilling.

Dubs don't lie, Giorno Giovanna.

Well, yeah, because Part 3 introduces Stands and that was a great and fresh concept.

OK maybe I misread one of your posts it seems like we actually agree fully. Apologies.

Yeah, this is easily the best op this year. Probably one of the top 10 of all time.

Really? What's so good about it? The song's good and the visuals are great but I wouldn't say it's better than Great Days. Even putting the jojofag bias aside, it's an OP that completely catches the entire tone of part 4. The song is great and catchy with lyrics that also compliment all the symbolism in the OP itself and that's not even bringing up how it was designed to work just as well in reverse to represent BTD.

Part 4 Characters are better than part 2, Besides Joshep,Cyboryg Nazi, and Wham what charcrcters from Part 2 were better than the ones in 2?

What's best really depends on taste desu, I like Stando proud and bloody stream music wise. Visually, Breakdown is above the rest even tho 3d memetics is fun.

I actually like both 99 and Great Days but since both of them have pretty much god-tier visuals I pick Great Days since I like the song more.and has Kira

I remember when I thought great days was a shit opening. God I was such an idiot

Nanbaka Op is pretty catchy; we all know the character design is all over the place but yah.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLdYDZZqJfU

Also as far as Jojo OP go i thought Chase was pretty spot on. Great days falls flat for me after the beginning.

allah akbar

Can we all agree that people who say "jojo's" instead of jojo have severe autism?

If they are talking about the series than yeah, they're pretty retarded.

I think someone might have already posted this opinion, but I liked chase better
youtube.com/watch?v=bUSKRvLzOt4
Love all of part 4s openings though.

Sounds like a Bleach opening

It sounds like rock music to me.

is this the rejected naruto opening?

It has a pretty depressing feel to it compared to the other Jojo opening I guess that's what I like about it.

It pretty much sounds like the Kids aren't alright from The Offspring.Even the tempo of the song is the same.

Just played that song to compare and your right it is pretty similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9G20wV0KHE

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Jojo has been flamboyant as fuck since part 5.

Great Days>Bloody Stream>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town>Sono Chi no Sadame>Stand Proud>Chase>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town EDM

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6EYcpWB_c
Know this series has been out for a while but it just recently got put on crunch roll so I'm watching it, the opening is pretty neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZoO-pNoq_A

>>Sono Chi no Kioku above anything
>>Chase above anything
Well one of those two has to be above the other. Both of these OPs are fucking good though and you have shit taste

What a thing to sperg over.

Great Days > Sono Chi no Kioku > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi no Sadame > Cahse > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud

>bloody stream that low

That OP is insanely catchy, somehow inspirational, and weird all at the same time.

These two OPs as well as the Drifters OP are amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQYJxbkEItQ&ab_channel=Zoentai

Great Days > Chase > Bloody Stream > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > end of THE WORLD > STAND PROUD > Sono Chi no Sadame >>>>>>>> shit > CNBT EDM Version