kill yourself

>buzzwords
not an argument

What could Kurisu do if she were real?

Have you seen this seal?

Create shitposting threads like this one

I'd do Kurisu if she was real

steins;gate is a self-insert harem

Is Chaos;Child good if I'm not interested in the power of magic katanas?

I already saw C;H the anime.

romcoms can be decent. That said, I can't remember the last one I watched.

>he actually watches anime

Please don't make this thread to be deleted.

>I already saw C;H the anime.
Why did you do this?
Why would you ever do this?
Why?
Just WHY?

Yes, Chaos;Child is good.
At least the VN is, it has more suspense than Chaos;Head VN and the mystery is a pig punch in the face, there are so many secrets in plain sight that it physically hurts the moment you finally realize.
You see, user, you don't see yet. You are just viewing the vista, but you don't see.

>tumblr gif
>reddit spacing
>random capitalization
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Okabe deserves a better thread than this shit

Ur thread's a shit and you are also a shit.

>implying it's his thread

I don't know. Should I play C;H VN before chaoschilds?

Yes, of course you should.
But as you have been completely spoiled by the anime, your enjoyment might not be that great.
The VN is certainly not "lolswords" but a psychological trip on the question "what is real"? Am "I" real? What is reality?
Just look at the lyrics of the C;H Noah OPs.
Good stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OLCLSkQlW4

It seems that the lyrics of the OPs and EDs always have little things in them that make you appreciate the story even more, I really wish Steiner would translate "fake me", "Chaos Logic" and "Fetishism Ark".
"Gladiale" is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzFo0bmPP5g
I wish we'd get more Phantasm for Chaos;Child anime but it seems we won't.
Gesshoku no Vanitas was great.

Phantasm is not the singer of what posted tho.

I know, I was just going on about how the lyrics connect to the story.
Phantasm was an after thought.
I'm anticipating the lyrics for the ED theme "Chaos Syndrome" the most, because it should be littered with spoilers.

I wish he could translate Expiatory Requiem and Inori no Violet.
The latter totally doesn't have an english translation.
Could we get something for the S;G0 anime? The ED of the original one was great and fitting.

>he uses Sup Forums
hahaha oh wow

You know, I'd translate them myself but I'm totally no good at Japanese.
I don't think FES is gonna sing anymore, user.

I never get this, that's exactly the idea the ANIME gave me (which of course was made even stronger by the VN later), the "lolswords" or "lol a delusion cannot break a backpack so it's shi" always puzzled me, if you think about it for a while even the anime can get the job done. and since I went into it for a mind-screy thing, of course I wouldn't expect everything to be said clearly.

The anime is still clearly so-so and the VN WAY, WAY better, but I reallly wonder about the people summing up the anime to "lol backpacks". Sena's costant tl;dr should be enough to make it clear that MAYBE you are missing something (even if it's way more clear in the novel, of course).

Saying that it's bad is a thing, but missing the core of the message outright never even occured to me, and it's what I see constantly on reviews.

It's pretty cryptic stuff, so I understand you.
She wanted to sing though, at least from what she wrote in twitter.I guess the problem is on MAGES. part. In hindsight THE BEST compilation was an ominous clue

>he likes things

This. Already thought about translating some of these too but it's not exactly entry-level japanese, even if you can follow almost everything else without any problem.

To be honest with you, if you haven't read Noah you are still missing out on a lot of details.
For starters, even if you complete the B ending of the VN to experience the truth behind Newgene you still can't solve all of the mysteries.

But the anime is different. It sacrifices my favorite scene for a filler episode and butchered the script in its entirety.
I can't forgive that.
Takumi is infamous for his stunt on O-Front, how are they gonna do this in C;C anime?
I fear bad things are coming our way.
It's sad. orz

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yeah, I'm not talking about the anime being "great". I'm just so used to people whining, not even on Sup Forums, about how "the delusion thing is nonsense" etc as if it wasn't at least a BIT explained that I'm always amazed at how people don't even bother to do 1+1 with this show. Of course given the very concept of C;H and C;C it's to be expected, but it's funny to see people complain,which is fine........... but just about the bad things.

(I didn't do Noah, however I spoiled myself pretty heavily back then)

It's more about the specific alleged "problems" of the anime in most reviews after the "the C;H anime is terrible" bandwagon started than is objective quality, which is indeed way, way, WAY lower than the novel and pretty so-so.
Complaining about the anime is fine when you know what you're talking about, but when your complain comes from one of the very few things the anime actually explains in an understandable way compared to everything it skips, you lose a lot of credibility.
And to be honest, since from what I've read C;C will only have 12 or 13 episodes, I'm fearing pretty bad things since a while. this fucking 12 ep format ruins way too much shows that juste can NOT work with it.

why the fuck does everyone hate C;H anime?
it wasnt that bad......

so is C;C gonna be like c;h story wise?

Why though?

Based mods

Mods=Gods

>post opinion
>mod bans you

Late to the thread, what got banned?

MODS = GODS

OP and a frogposter.

>escape from Sup Forums
>be absolute fucking cancer
>post stupid bait thread on Sup Forums
>mod bans you

Yeah, seems like everything is working as intended, honestly.

Well the delusional stuff is very delusional after all. I can understand why it would put somebody off. And because the anime lacked the atmosphere of the VN you get the feeling it is just a magical anime and not a scientific one.

In the reconstructed Shibuya there are mysterious seals covering the streets and murders are occurring again. They have been dubbed "The Return of the New Generation of Madness" or something.
It isn't that focused on delusion and its characters misunderstand the truth about Gigalomania.

MODS=LOSERS CONFIRMED

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

It's a blatant, low-effort bait attempt. There's grounds for it in both the quality of posts and garbage outside Sup Forums rules.

public execution

>oh hey I wonder what's going on on Sup Forums
>this at the top of the page

toastin in epic bread

The best way I could put it would be "yes and no".
In some ideas, yes, overall structure, no. It's better than C;H though and I already liked it quite a lot, now just pray that they will not ruin it completely.

And for your question about the C;H anime... I guess it depends of what you got out of it. As I said most people I saw did't even get the CORE IDEA of the plot, so of course they're going to hate it.
you can hate the anime for this, since the philosophical theme used is less explicit in it than in the VN, but IMO in THIS particular regard,at the very least it was still understandable.

I can understand VN readers hating it, but for a lot of anime-watchers, it's steins;gate levels, like when people are complaining about things that WERE explained in the show.

Still waiting for you to ban the generals you useless mods.

Or at least go back to banning /ai/ threads and sadpanda threads.

>low effort shitposters being btfo
What a time to be alive

General isn't against the rules.
Also general will help keeping the cancers to their own threads retard.
You CAN ALWAYS JUST HIDE GENERALS and that's why they still haven't done anything about generals yet.
Dumb shit.

>all normalfags are from Sup Forums

wew

Retard got what he deserved

>reddit spacing
your autism is showing

>the quality of posts

That's a bullshit vague non-rule put in place to allow mods to delete anything they want.

That said, it IS garbage outside of Sup Forums.

I think Chaos;Child is very different in its tone, it really is more of a game for our protagonist than it is him cowering in fear of conspiracies.
Which is ironically the delusion he wished for.

Its ok friend. We think you'll fit in just fine with time. Maybe try lurking a bit more before you post?

Seems strange to me since, after starting with the anime (I took the VN halfway through), it was specifically this part that "got me into this enough" to pick up with the VN.

Then again I tend to LOVE animes when you have to think constantly to figure out things, and even moreso when it's science-related. Mybe if you come in it without this expectation, yeah, you might just take it for what it looks like. Which is something that I cannot even imagine given how much of a random mess it would create.

Based mods.

Looks like you were wrong.

>thinks his ban will have any effect on me
Sorry m9, I'm a phoneposter ;^}

MODS=GODS
O
D
S
| |
G
O
D
S

>shitposters derailing the thread I brought back on track after mods publicly banned the OP

why do japs never get someone who can actually read and write english to proofread their shit before broadcasting?

>I can understand VN readers hating it

that i can understand, but for anime-only, it seemed pretty straight forward and understandable, and fucking loved all the delusional shit

>isn't that focused on delusion

so, its less trippy then?

>be crossboarding newfag
>make shit thread
>complain when mods ban you

>i-if you let cancer fester it's ok!

The mods are awake tonight lmao

>ITT: faggot gets banned
>proceeds to rage at mods for doing their jobs
>gets laughed at by everyone else

>not choosing the superior Kurisu-lite

It's......ok I guess, Kurisu is great too and I was like you a short time ago.

Damn, S;G0 really ruined me and my enjoyment ofsome things.

>so, its less trippy then?
It's very trippy actually, but not because our protagonist is delusional. There are only a few Delusion Triggers at the beginning of the game, so it's not because of that.
It's because he is forced to see delusions because of a certain trigger that always triggers wild delusions in the brains of Gigalomaniacs.
The Rikishi Seal.

A general is taking a cancerous growth and making it a benign tumor.

well once again, most of the hate-review I saw were among the lines of "a delusions cannot do x". So I can only speak for these, but it's probably a matter of not seeing AT ALL the same things as you do in it, kind of like watching a shounen and expecting heavy romance.

No it isn't, as is evident by Re:tards leaking out of their containment thread.

WEW LADS! Two threads on the front page with the OPs banned?

Is this a return to Sup Forums - Anime & Manga instead of Sup Forums - Sup Forumseddit with anime?

You can't win, super-satan

Banning the containment threads means cancerous growths all over the fucking place with nothing to slow them down.