I really like Sup Forums

Im a nigger and I really love this board, the satire is unique and comments witty and funny, I know people arent really racist and are just messing around. Love you guys, youre all my bros

Love you too.

youre a slav not a nigger. dont think you can fool us

A nog in Slovenia? I bet most of Sup Forums wants to see a successful Africa.

yup. run in its entirty by white boers

are you mayor of Piran?

Oh, uh, no, sorry man I don't carry cash. Good luck.

The black people hate is strictly regional and sometimes justifyable.
Personally I have never met a black person in Canada that isn't an outstanding human being.
This is not satire

ok pal well you can call me moonman, im here to get you properly acquainted with the nigger race

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Love you too my nigger. You should join me and some friends for a nice braai. Lots of fun and games. Rope swings and such, bring the whole family!

You'll get bored soon enough after someone's only comeback is nigger/shill/kike

You're a Jew and your lies are transparent.

Many people are ideologically racist.

Meaning they subscribe to theories that are race based. And place an importance on phenotype.

However these people will not generally discriminate against you or show overt racism.

Just because they say racist things and think racist thoughts doesn't mean they will necessarily be racist in real life.

When I day racist I mean actively treating people differently because of race related facts.

They might prefer there own race irl but who doesn't want to be surrounded by people who are easy to relate to.

If you have nothing else in comments at least there's race.

But they are not overtly discriminatory against minorities. And if a minority had many simile interests and was a cool person chances are they would not avoid that person based solely on ideology.

At least for me anyway. Ideologies are nice but do not fit the nuance of real life.

What's are you doing in Eastern Europe?

>Just because they say racist things and think racist thoughts doesn't mean they will necessarily be racist in real life.

Is crossing the street when I see a group of niggers racist?
Does using stereotypes as protection count as racist?

Am a darkie and I like Sup Forums too. Most of it is trolling but some are seriously racist. I frankly don't give a shit though and that is the point of this site. People shouldn't be so afraid of what shitty ideas others think. Just don't take things too seriously ever. The left today generally doesn't understand this which is why they get trolled by Sup Forums so much and why so many of them drive themselves into mental health issues while also lacking a sense of humor.

glad you like it

I am unashamedly racist and sexist but I treat people in real life based on how they treat me and how they carry themselves.
I'm not gonna be an asshole to a black person who acts like a civilized human being, but I am not going to pretend I don't see all the ones that don't.
>in before whites acting uncivilized
Believe me, that doesn't escape my notice either.

Someone post the webm with the nigger getting shot in the head with a shotgun in brasil, thx

plz no steal thank