Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 153

What time is it? Jitsu time. Also old Akane time.

And Shirayuki time.

Or is it.

That's right, it's an Akane chapter!

Remember her?

And she is...!

Not her.

Next week since it's Christmas and we're out of raws again I'll be releasing Volume 16 and 17's omakes.

See you next week!

Thank you Tarage.

A demon chapter?
Thank for making my wednesday/thursday tolerable Tarage.

waaah!!

foreshadow!!!

Is she embarrassed because she just put up such a big chuuni-ish show of force.
On a former student of hers.

That face.

So do we know when and if the final chapter will drop?

It's not her former student.

Also no, we don't. I've not seen a "final chapter' notice yet.

>Also no, we don't. I've not seen a "final chapter' notice yet.
So no ending announced yet.

>It's not her former student.
Wasn't it Future Alium?

Thanks!

is this foreshadow to obvious or too well hidden I can't tell.

Yeah but since when was she her student? She's not a teacher anymore.

Don't feel bad user, I don't get it either.

Thanks, Tarage. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas.

pregnancy symptoms

Oh, yeah, I guess.

But also she just likes to eat because she's a glutton.

That woman!

Even though they are not taught by her directly they are still students/pupils at her school. Might be a semantic difference in thinking about this.

So, what would Genjirou and Touko's reactions be to the unprotected blood sucking most likely resulting in a child in Youko's dumbwomb?
Will she grow up a bit when she has a child? Or will she ever hit any kind of growth spurt to shoot her above Asahi?

Great Granddaughter? It's Sakurada and Akari's child surely?

weird cravings, also: a perfect camouflage

The reason Genjirou got so big was because he didn't drink blood. His system went into overdrive because of it. Youko fucks in public so it's less of an issue.

Also he asked for Youko's hand in marriage and he relented. Don't know if he knows about the baby, but he does know that they are a serious thing.

How is babby formed

How vampyr get pragnent

Lewd biting in public while holding hands.

I don't think I saw Shima at all in this chapter. Maybe he went to check the roof? Could be important, somehow.

Babby is formed by blood sucking
And these two morons have been doing A LOT of it, even after Akane told them what it ment

>Youko fucks in public so it's less of an issue
So how do they get to drink blood without breeding? Does he still drink Touko's blood. Or is the baby-making something that can be prevented if you simply don't subconsciously wish for one. So many Questions.

No, such an occurrence could only come from the most forbidden of arts: consensual sex in the missionary position.

>No Princess-sized dumpire
Well, there goes one of my dreams down the toilet

I thought Akane did not know at the time, that this was no joke?

Are they still virgins? Is Youko still technically pure? Is Asashi doomed to never getting laid?

I wonder if half-breeds can conceive normally.

Who knows~

She's a full vampire now. That's how it works. You suck blood, you become a full. Or more of a full. I think it's gradual.

>Princess-sized dumpire
I am now aware of how much I want this

What we don't know is that this entire time, they've been fucking offscreen.

Damn, 153.

Damn. 153.

Well, she's the principle, so technically, they're all her students.

But no, it's not who you think it is.

This twist actually still hits me hard

Even though she's half human? Is that how it works? Is the human slowly eroded as she drinks more blood?

This is my understanding.

You'll see more of the effects when we see Genjirou and Touko's arc.

Threadly reminder that the only good vampire is a dead vampire same with crossdressing werewolves and stupid xeno scums

So what happens when half-breeds don't drink blood.

No. I think it was explained as more like "her vampire side she never knew about just gets more out". Nothing particularly dangerous. Yet.

Holding hands and making babies

Glassessfag, please contain yourself.

Also >using the inferior copy

PLS

Don't know.

This reminds me, I still haven't figured out who gave birth to Youko

Touko. Genjirou doesn't have a womb. The whole vampire pregnancy thing is just ONE method of making a pire.

>yfw boxgirl is akari and sakurada's son

we actually don't know this for sure.

>Daddy, where do baby vampires come from?

>Daddy?

That would be an amusing twist but I doubt that happened.

Of course, so do I, but I can't help but to chuckle, if Genjirou didn't tell her anything because he was embarrassed about the truth.

Well, I'm actually willing to bet at this point that his secret he asked Akane to keep was he was pregnant at that point

I don't recall him asking Akane to keep anything a secret. Plus Akane was surprised by the whole thing as well.

More important question: Who impregnated Akane?
I like to think it was me

>Last Panel
holy moly

MY EYYYYYYEESS

>So how do they get to drink blood without breeding?

Just give her some garlic.

There are no halfbreeds. You're either a vampire or you aren't.

>Akane in that pose
So cute, I want to hug her.

Ayy lmao

she's actually mortified because she nearly killed her cake supplier

It was a wish, which Akane sold it out for a bar of ice pop. It was to keep a secret.

Chapter 136

Is anyone else still confused about who box girl is or am I just as dense as a black hole?

Box girl has been revealed but the translation hasn't got to that part yet.

Ah, I was under the assumption that I missed foreshadowing in the earlier chapters about her.

What?

I don't understand what just happened.

Still super cute. I want to give her head pats.

Oh so what school's called Morobare.
Never even knew the name.

Look at that smug son of a bitch
He knows he just seduced an all powerful demonic being.

It's gotta suck being timeless.

spoonfeed me, which chapter is this?

thks, so next week we are going to have omake. Does that mean we are going to see lewd mei!?

Uh... no. That's the 20 omake.

Thanks Tarage. Made my week significantly less terrible.

Pretty nice detail that Shirayuki is the girl who isn't turned around in the 2nd panel.

Also I wonder is the Kappa also her child, the boy/girl with horns is obvious but the other?

look at your QUALITY unredrawed unQCed chapters first.

You really want to start shit about the unredrawn chapters? Where I said numerous times that we lost our redrawer to real life issues and then no one came forward to help? Really?

Is Jitsu Wa popular outside Sup Forums? If so, why is no one stealing this? I mean Nisekoi gets stolen all the time, I'm just wondering.

Stealing it? As in another group scanlating it? No clue. Most people seem to be fine with our weekly releases, so maybe that's it.

Well, you were always pushing this "quality" crap despite shilling Sup Forums for QC and redrawing help. "Quality" groups don't do that.

If its not redrawed, don't post it. Or atleast use a white box to cover it.

I guess so. Good job man! Keep up the Dumpire goodness haha

Once Dumpire ends, are you going to pick up another series?

Cute. I don't have Sup Forums QC shit anymore. You notice how the credits say "Beansie" under QC?

And considering how much people bitch when we don't put out a chapter, I figured putting out SOMETHING was better than nothing. We intend to circle back and redraw those chapters, but honestly, do you guys seriously want to wait every single time we have a snag?

Probably not. FwPA is winding down as it is, and doing a weekly manga is draining. There's also the fact that the Jitsu team is a cobbled together monstrosity of random people from random groups just to keep the thing going. I don't think we'll be sticking around to do anything else, and FwPA is currently unable to pick up anything new translation wise.