What did these two do to become so bashful around each other?

What did these two do to become so bashful around each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

vividtranslations.com/2016/12/21/vivid-ch67-just-in-time-for-the-holidays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ruined Nanoha franchise

It was their first time.

fucking their boyfriends and now asking for a swap to try the other guy.

New chapter of Vivid out.
vividtranslations.com/2016/12/21/vivid-ch67-just-in-time-for-the-holidays/

>boyfriend (female)
Fixed.

Extreme handholding.

They both want the V.

When you ruin a franchise with another person, you create a deep connection with them. It makes you want to be with them, you know, go ruin some more franchises with them and such.

Truly the sucessors of Nanofate

They kissed my dick while holding hands.

Years of repressed lesbianism. Once they were finally allowed to be honest to each other they all exploded.

Because Rinne finally opened her heart and laid herself bare, at which point Fuuka fisted her with EXTREME BEFRIENDING

Sasuga Miura, cloth-damaged to 530 hp.

Seems it works

>Sales are okay
Nice. And merchandise is going to sell even more.

>show sells well = show is good
I can't even ask you if you're really this retarded.

>Einhart next to Vivio
How considerate of them.

You know what they did. The cat gave it away at his confusion at why they no longer wanted to kiss and cuddle as soon as the sun came up.

>Jill next to Nove
it's confimed, P2 lezbot did her after she got fired from Frontier

I felt so good for Jill at the end

Maybe she will stop being evil

Autumn Nanoha is cute.

Scans when?

They 're dykes.

Is that two moons? They never sleep. One day!

When is 3.5?

What was with Rinne's voice change at the end? It seemed kind of strange for her to revert to a loli voice.

She's was just putting up an act, or Fuuka hit her so hard she reverted back to her loli voice.

She'll just train Rinne till she pukes and takes hits to the face again, She'll keep getting away with it

It's likely that that's just how her voice is naturally. She sounds that way whenever she went Fu-chan this Fu-chan that in earlier episodes and when she cried at the end of episode 8. The deep voice was just her trying to sound mature and strong.
Einhart is the same. Compared to when she talks to the U-19, her voice sounds deeper when she talks with Fuuka.

Triggered.

the power of befriending

Cute. What did she out in her back pocket?

3.5 scans never

This.

I don't know what this is.

Bottle opener I think

Young Girls don't need those

She was planning to punch Rinne with it to ensure her win.

She would never.

She's poor, user.
Canned food is cheap.

Forced /u/ pandering. She wasn't like this for the entire show and then her personality does a 180 after losing to MC. Terrible writing.

Miura cooks for her now. It's the only thing she can do well.

Isn't it to open beer bottles? Hobo life means alcohol

Come on, post the gay cyborg.

Dammit post my gay cyborg

>Terrible writing.
Thy name is Vivid Strike.

Nothing against the gay (that'd be silly, this is Nanoha) but that moment was so fucking forced I rolled my eyes out of my head. Just what the fuck, they used to do gay without retconning a whole show's worth of interactions and reaction, so what's this?

Then again, they also used to make good Nanoha anime so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Fucking cute

Fuuka is such a damn qt3.14

>using Nanoha to shitpost

don't think i've forgotten who you are, i-don't-have-a-single-nanoha-image-to-shitpost-with-kun

>literally posted a Nanoha image (of Nanoha, no less) just now
>i-don't-have-a-single-nanoha-image-to-shitpost-with-kun

She learned how to grow two heads. Fuuka is such a good girl.

sexual tension

>i-don't-have-a-single-nanoha-image-to-shitpost-with-kun

Yet you failed to recognize literally Nanoha.

Isn't it technically alternate Nanoha?

>Vivid Strike fanbase can't recognize fucking Nanoha
Why are these people allowed, again?

No. It's Nanoha as Herself.

FuukaxEinhart doujin.

Although Einhart is also dating Yumina in this book.

Awesome
Not so awesome.

This is why I hate doujin artists.

Indeed, the irony of that complaint. He started using images from the movies probably to make us feel bad for reporting his drama queen rants.

Rape whistle

B-But Vivio!

B-But Rinne!

Sometimes I can't help but wonder what Nanoha would be like today if management weren't a bunch of suicidal idiots.

Well, apparently people will eat it up anyway, so why put forth any effort? As long as some hands get held and shit gets blown up, the people will be happy.

I love Fuuka

>and shit gets blown up
Where?

This whole show was nothing but women having slap fights like common bitches. Where are the goddamn lasers? Why is nobody flying? How is this Nanoha at all?

If it's Vivio then there is this one which was released just last month.

Delicious. Haru-chan deserves all the girls.

Vivio got worried about Einhart's popularity so she took Corona's advice and invited her to go climbing the mountain where her mamas first met.

I still remember when they put effort into things.

For FuukaxRinne, there is this and some other group comedy books.

I'm sure next season will get a bigger budget.

It's almost as if Reflection will be a movie or something.

I'm talking about Vivid Strike. Reflection already probably has a nice budget.

>I'm talking about Vivid Strike.
But you mentioned a next season?

I don't see why they wouldn't.

>can't shill the aidoru anymore
This isn't that hard. Then again, your kind doesn't know who frigging NANOHA is.

I don't know why we're even talking about this. The next season is obviously going to be A's 2 anyway.

man I just saw that movie the other dad and I forgot just how much of a fucking cunt she was, goddamn.

I doubt that will happen, friend. Fuuka is just as good as Nanoha though. So she's a fine replacement.

Even assuming your delusions are correct (which is a big assumption, by the way), one doesn't just "replace" Nanoha. Let alone with some nobody.

>I doubt that will happen, friend.
Might wanna get out from that glass house of yours. I bet Minase-san wouldn't like it if it came crashing down on top of you defending this show.

>basically haven't interacted since they were little girls
>first vaguely normal interaction the two have had since puberty kicked in that didn't involve hitting each other
>awkwardly aware of each other

It's kind of cute in its own way.

>fuuka has never cared about rinne in that way, and we've seen that through the entire show
>suddenly out of complete fucking left field she does
>people defend this

She cried for her in the first episode.

And it's just as out of place considering further comments about Rinne from Fuuka.

What comments?

Looking at that gif reminds me since Miura was able to walk off broken ribs. Who wants to bet the Jill's career ending injury is being punch drunk. Jill did tell Rinne to straight up take Vivio's jabs to the face and hit harder. No coach with any brains would tell their fighter that unless they also registered themselves to the Homer Simpson style of fighting.

Time in the filename. There were more spots too, where Fuuka talked about Rinne and there was fuck-all of indications of gayness at all. It was all just lumped in at the end because they remembered "oh shit, this is supposed to be Nanoha". Wish they'd fucking remembered that sooner!