Lets be real, she is pretty hot

All race thing aside. She is a pretty hot girl. If you are going to tell me she comes up to you, butt ass naked and wants to do you, and you say "no cause she's half black". You are literally by definition, a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/935381054248177664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunion#Cause
archive.is/99eDD
gala.de/beauty-fashion/beauty/meghan-markle--hollywood-hat-spuren-hinterlassen-21387052.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh dick
literally nigger tier

also sage and kys faggot

> She's hot
> Let me fuck her and ruin my entire family line
> Muh...Muh....Muh dick

>she comes up to you, butt ass naked and wants to do you

m8 i wouldnt turn down even Susan Boyle in that situation

Nope

Very hot indeed

Nope, she is average, maybe slightly above average, there are mixed girls who are way hotter.

Sure but men have never legitimized any offspring from flings outside of the racial group by marrying them.

Powerful men never chose to allow their bastards to challenge their legitimate heirs. What harry is doing is making what are essentially racial bastards his legitimate heirs.

mmm yes my fellow Sup Forumser I do concur ol chap

Another black gene pool bleached. Good on ya Harry. Their kids will be white and act white.

And yes she is fuckin hot.

>menopausal nigger with fake nose and fake hair
>hot
only in america.

Five minutes of fun is not worth an STD.

Not gonna lie, comments are gold. But hell, just don't wife her up then. No one needs to know anons.

>She looks whiter without makeup

Err, I mean 10 stds.

She can't have kids

Looks like a trashy white hag on the right.

> hot
She sure is, doesn't mean you have to breed with her.

she is ugly af

I want to rip off all those moles and birth defects and have them biopsied.

There is something disturbing about those freckles.

derp derp i wouldn't race mix derp derp

She is approaching beauty but something about her face makes her fall flat. Either her eyes are too close together or her jaw is too masculine. It fucks up the flow of her face. And it isn't they type of imperfection that makes you endearing.

She's attractive but something about her face stops me from thinking of her as beautiful.

It’s time he’s finally crowned

youre a retard, the app just does that.

How the hell is that thing black?

I'm here to watch the white land whales talk shit.

I do not understand why /pol puts such a high standard on girls. My philosophy is, I am at a bar and if the chick is hot. I'm gonna hit on you.

I don't think so. She also looks like the type of bitch that would have a gross looking pussy

She's a disgusting, old, nose-jobbed, 56%er defiling the British royal line. Someone post the picture of what their abomination kids could look like

>Amerimutt beauty standards

black girls have the best horse-like pussy and dark asshole though

She's very pretty.

Wtf I didn't post that image

We put a high standard on the human, not just women.
If you don't understand why others have standards then you yourself don't have those standards, and seeing the merit in them is a totally foreign concept to your enfeebled mind.

I pity you.

Well you keep telling yourself that, posting useless threads. While I go smack some cheeks.

t. Roastie

you can fuck as many ugly dudes as you like, you admitting you have no standards allows us to wipe our hands of you without any sympathy. We didn't fail at saving you, we actively cut the chaff.

Let's be honest, really look at her. She is not going to age well.

Fair point.

She looks like a darker Kate Middleton. They could have been sisters, if her mom got pregnant when she was blacked.

>lets be real
>be honest
>real talk
Content identifed as spam and discarded.

This thread needs more 56% face memes. The Amerimutt niggers are running wild again.

Pls based Putin nuke Amurica the nation of niggers cucks mongrels and queers

Serious question though, would you or would you not? Right in front of you. What would you say?

you medniggers destroyed Europe and forced their hand into flooding mudslimes to replace you. Your country is directly to blame for all the ills in europe right now. Why couldn't you just pay your debnts.

she had a lot of surgery

lets be real here.
His less good looking brother married this.

being fuckable and breedable are two different things, my friend

Agreed

>She is a pretty hot girl.
yes, you can shagg her if you want, but you don't need to wife her

>half black
blacks want to claim everything. she's 25% at best

was she a virgin?

Sorry pal, really not attracted to her. Especially that oddly pigmentated skin on her chest and upper arms.

As a king, you can literally choose whoever the fuck you want. So why some ok-looking nigro?

She's probably been 3 hole qualified, multiple times.

Good try, racemixer propagandist.

>gibsmedats

There’s plenty of women I would fuck, doesn’t mean I would marry them and tarnish my bloodline.

Eww. That’s like an extra finger. Or a monkey paw.

>dropped

More.

Is it from excessively wearing those retardedly shaped pointy women's shoes?

She's like that girl from that one ep of seinfeld who looked either really hot or ugly as hell depending on the lighting hitting her face at the time.

that negroid foot

opposable thumb

15 years ago she was. Today she gets by with a load of make up.

Harry played with fire and has got burned. Enjoy divorced women in their 30s for the wild sex as they try to please you but to wife one up? Jesus christ what was he thinking?

Those mixed race qts really can be quite hot from 18-24 or so but they age badly.

That’s what I was getting at.

There are more non brits then brits by like a 99-1 ratio whining about this. Who fucking cares?

t. The heat of that post burned the roast.

Evidence being a virtue signalling cuck distorts your view of reality: this guy thinks the photos in this tweet disprove the notion that Markle is "plain".
twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/935381054248177664
>she got her hair and make-up done did, she's beautiful!"
check out the virtue signalling in the replies. it's a disgrace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunion#Cause
>The exact cause is unclear.
>Some state that footwear ONLY worsens a problem caused by GENETICS.
or
>Proposed factors include wearing overly tight shoes, family history, and rheumatoid arthritis.

Even the Germans identified that on her
Archived: archive.is/99eDD
Original: gala.de/beauty-fashion/beauty/meghan-markle--hollywood-hat-spuren-hinterlassen-21387052.html

Le 53% face.

What a mutt lel.

I want a Black queen

Ha faggots in here pretending they have really high standards yet in reality they are socially retarded virgins.

She is stunning

100% welcome addition to the Senpai

ignore the racists and Russians, this is a great moment for the UK and USA

Retard has never seen a bunion before.

We wuz queenz and shieeet!

They have lightened her nigger skin in this pic

I don't care about her race at all. My issue is that she's 36 or 37ish.

Fuck that shit. Used good and no longer viable for creating a large family.

Well, yeah, I would fuck her, but I definitely won't marry her or have any childrens from her. The reason she looks white is because she made plastic corrections on her face. In her old pics she looks like a complete 56% mutt and if she has children that's what her children will inherit. They certainly won't inherit her plastic surgeries.

100% would bang

Harry has banged a lot of hot chicks, that pussy must be amazing to get wifed

>dat face and body
breddy hot, would gib benis

>those feet
mysterious car crash after paparazzi chase when?

It's so cute how you faggots are carrying on about infecting their precious bloodline when in reality they're a bunch of inbred mongoloids to begin with. The British Royal Family is one of the ugliest collections of people I've ever seen assembled. Even the one member who wasn't absolutely homely, Princess Diana, was literally a 6.5/10 at best. And she was related to them by blood before they were even married.

kek

africa feet

>muh inbreeding

Guess what the most inbred continent in the world is? That's right! It's Africa, home of your precious diversity.

Lol. Listen Bro. Diana was probably a 6/10-7/10 tops be we just dont say it.

Besides the eyes, she was a very plain big nosed looking woman

Lol, her children will be white as snow, since the DNA print of her dad is just too strong.

pretty sure that horrifying toe thing is a dominant trait, so the monkey paws will live on.

Yeah but he is marrying her into the British Royal family not just fucking her. Big difference

She's okay fucking material. But not even I would marry her.

Ever dated an actress?

Fuck that. She's older than he is, probably taken a million dicks, and she's an SJW.

The Prince's family is conservative. All she is gonna do is split the family apart and cause family shitstorms.

William better keep Kate away from her before she introduces Kate to some nigger friend of hers and gets him cucked. William is a #1 target of militant niggers, sandniggers, etc. Nothing would delight them more than seeing a high caste white boi humiliated.

agreed
and they’re offspring will never be a king or queen or anything. At the age she’s at, they may never even have kids.

the warning signs for Markle are there...

- hung out with a Soros
- lauded for SJW activism
- left wing MSM is glorifying her

>If you are going to tell me she comes up to you, butt ass naked and wants to do you,

Sure, but I wouldn't put a ring on it, nor is she royal family tier.

>tfw I'm a merimutt myself and don't give a shit about race. I just want a cute gf who isn't a total whore and not a complete bitch