Yuri!!! on Ice

Isn't it totally great how we're probably never going to revisit this scene for the rest of the series because KuboYama probably didn't think there was anything wrong with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11931763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove JJ

Justice for Otabek

>He appears in two episodes next season as a background character
Life with Beka as your best boy is suffering

Save Victor 2017

I'm using it, I figured their first position

Is Stamina user still around/working on their Bikefairy fic?

Yeah, maybe they shouldn't have just let him be another filler skater and not put in the shit with Fairy too.

Check /cm/ for fanfic stuff.

Time to read fanfiction to fill the void in my heart

is victor a homo or is he just homo for asian twinks?

Best boy will be moving to Russia in season 2, r-right?

It's finally over.

>otabek is meaningless
>kotomine is meaningless

why, god? why can't you just give me something good for once.

Let Victor love his pig also

JUSTICE FOR OTABEK 2016

>bareback cowgirl with one minute pig orgasms

I bet Victors cum face is elegant.

Who knows.

I felt nothing at any of this.

I just can't believe it. It was supposed to be their moment.

otabek was literally there for fairy's shit character progression

Even Sayo forgot who Kotomine was.

how are they so beautiful? also, yuuri here looks exactly like in the teaser image, which has always been my favorite look for him. agh, they're so good.

I still can't figure out what exactly is happening in the lower two panel. Fairy is chasing after Bike because he saw him checking out his ass?

No he's stuck in Canada with JJ forever. You have my condolences.

thank you user! you're the best

SEE YOU NEXT LEVEL

Fairy wants to help Otabek with his flexibility.

>tfw Piggy still doesn't realize how deep Victor loves him and vice versa

Literally all I fucking wanted on the relationship front. I knew full homo was a pipe dream but I at least wanted them to know the impact they had on each other but it's still fucking inner monologues that don't get through.
>hurrr I love Victor I want to be with him forever but also I don't want to kill him as a competitive skater
>hurrr Yuri is love, Yuri is life, I'm going to cry over Yuri leaving me but never going to say how he made me happy

But all that comes out of them is flirting and babble like Excite me! Be my coach longer!

Season two better NEXT LEVEL Baldfat too or else.

So how soon does it generally take for a new season of anime to be produced? This is the first time I'm actually following a series in realtime. A year? Two years?

No, he's trying to get Otabek to do the splits too

It's poking fun at him being bad at ballet

So they're going to have another season where they actually fuck or something?

Victor teasing about going back to competitive skating and JJ's it was an okay ending

Punished Otabek

A man denied his medal

this anime makes me get really fit for some reason

I found it pretty romantic, especially with the face caresses. Didn't make up for the clumsy handling of their relationship this episode but it did soften the blow. Also my standards have been lowered by all the QUALITY skates so the prettier frames were nice.

except that he made no difference in the end. yurio finally got agape through his relationships with everyone, not just otabek, and it's never really implied that otabek was special or a turning point. i really thought they were going to have him place higher than yurio in order to show that he could be happy for otabek even if he didn't win himself, but you could have removed otabek completely and it barely would have made a difference.

They live together alone in S2, it can only improve from there.

Now that YoI has wrapped up, time to vote for the real best boy.

strawpoll.me/11931763

>people talking about JJ winning bronze and screwing Otakbek
>I literally thought Otabek was 3rd

Why do you make them so similar for Kubo

Depends. This was an unexpected hit so it'll probably take a year at least. MAPPA is a small studio and already has announced their plans through Winter, Spring, and Summer of 2017. Conceivably the earliest would be the same as this year, Fall 2017. It will probably be in production longer though, since negotiations and planning are done far ahead of time.

We'll almost certainly get OVAs and side material to tide us over until then, though.

Still Vitya even though he is a fool for love.

This is adorable but what the hell does it say?

If Season 2 isn't 16 episodes I riot

they both cucked bikefairy and baldfat shippers

I did. You missed out, user.

I felt euphoric even though I didn't get the kissu scene I wanted.

On top of the animation and writing, YoI also has other things to worry about unlike some anime like getting Miyamoto to choreograph 20+ new routines with original music, chacott designs, etc.

The Kazakh hero.

Anyone have any good Bikefairy fics? I have a void to fill.

He's so useless, fuck. I wish I could return to the good times pre-Episode 11.

I skimmed through the past couple of threads but didn't see talk on this:

Phichit's cute ice show dream, and the QUALITY crops on the bottom of these 2 female skaters. Could they be skater cameos?

Victor completely forgot about his coaching fee.

I legitimately thought the one on the right was Yuuri.

Thanks

Same here, I thought it was lovely. The lighting, music, their expressions, the gentle face caress. I can see how one might feel that way but it was the light in this episode for me. Had better animation than I was expecting too, so that was a plus.

I like that the fujo artists were right about there being a Blue Prince costume variation for Yuuri. It made me insanely happy with this scene.

For now.

Where do you think season 2 will start? Will it be about Victor coaching Yuuri and finally winning gold or about the two of them competing?

The caresses, the grace of the routine, both of them switching leading position, the trusting romantic gazes were all perfect. Just as good as any kiss. If only the scenes that led up to it were coherent and not rushed.

A het show that pulled this would not be subject to the same amount of shitposting and denial. They'd just have waifu wars and "I want to fuck x" discussions instead. Not that it's much better, but it's less inflammatory.

coaching fee is a lifetime supply of yuuri katsuki

> non-skating parts of S2 are a sitcom about Yuri finding increasingly ludicrous ways to no-homo their relationship

I'm going to get shit for this but Pig's still my favorite character. The entire hotel scene was off but then he goes back to his usual self and had some meaningful conclusions with Yurio, if not the most meaningful. Sorry I have shit taste

His hair is wrong here.

Now that we have proof Fairy admired Yuuri from the start I wanna see him interacting with Minami and feeling second-hand embarrassment over his fanboy outbursts. It'd be cute as fuck.

ep 10 felt like the true ending

I honestly want it to start at the Banquet, but that won't happen.

They're only at their halfway point, hell maybe thirdway depending on how many episodes they get.

>it can only improve from there.
After what happened in this episode are you sure? The hotel scene was weird. Their reunion was also weird because there was no real catharsis, just oh I guess I'm not quitting anymore so let's sweep everything under the rug.

I don't know what happened, they were handled in a perfectly decent manner until this episode. It's not that the love disappeared it was just written so sloppily it didn't come off as sincerely just when it should have counted the most. This is not a good note to go forward on.

But it's love I guess so it's fine. KuboSayo still have a hold on my balls so I'll wait to see what they come up with.

Me too, then noticed his outfit in the next shot. Could the brown hair one be Evgenia?

The last frame is so great. I don't even know what's so funny but it makes me smile everytime.

Pichit wants to put on a Thai ice show but while wearing a costume that is heavily Thai influenced yet says "原宿" (Harajuku, a district of Tokyo)

Episode 10 should have been the ending.

I can only see it coming out Winter 2018. They can try for Fall 2017 if they already greenlit production already and have been working it out for a while.

I just hope that it keeps the spirit of S1 at least.

Same here user, I'm a Piggy stan until the end.

Yeah despite the schedule they can't delay too long and lose hype. This is their breakaway hot they gotta treasure it.

This better be how S2 ends, they'll all be hamsters.

He didn't even seem like he admired him, more like he was curious about him and saw potential in him only to get let down by his bathroom sobfest.

Episode 12 should have been this year's banquet and gala with the episode 10 flashback.

I'm sure because it's a completely different enviroment that can't compare to being at the onsen surrounded by family and guests and having separate rooms or being a few days in an hotel. Living together will force them to relearn how they interact and coexist with each other and will have to become more forward.

It's one of the few good things that came out of this mess.

Chris looks miles better with all blond hair

I don't get the Kotomine meme.

I agree which is why I didnt feel moved by the duet. I was so prepared to cry but the whole episode felt so loveless and strained between them the shift was too sudden. If anything the episode made me wonder if Yuuri really does like Victor

and a baldfat kiss

>I'm truly a bird with a broken wing
KILL YOURSELF JJ
I always liked him and just ironically bullied him until this episode aired. I'm not even mad he won bronze, I'm mad he fucked up both skates and won while everyone else tried their best.

No he didn't.

The power of leafdollars swaying the judges.

Seriously, what's with all the shitty undercuts in this show?

Its the reason Fairy looks so pissed at the podium right?

You mean the power of his loose ass.

imagine if the plottwist s2 is jj bribing the coaches and the bronze actually goes to otabek

I don't think that's a problem if Miyamoto enjoyed it. Chacott will probably come back, but fuck, the costumes in his season has been pretty disappointing though outside of the promo costumes, the Pink and Blue Prince outfits, Yuuri's Eros and YOI costumes, Yuuri's 2015 GPF FS outfit, Otabek's FS costume (which we didn't get to see the trick it has, shit), young Victor's mermaid costume and Phichit's FS costumes.

It's 5 world championships or a lifetime supply of Stamina™.

I can see Yurio crashing in on them constantly, it'll be an interesting dynamic. Lilia will show up to drag him back home.

I was one of the anons that said everyone was exaggerating their hate for JJ that he was harmless but not anymore. The illogical way he won and the screen time wasted on him is harmful to the show.

But you're basing that on the assumption that KuboSayo will do the logical, natural thing. They episode proved that they might not.

They could hit Baldfat with the status quo hammer and keep them living in domestic vaguely homo bliss with no more progress or exploration, instead focusing on other skating-related plot.

>1 year, 8 months, and two weeks before you all CRY

It was Kubo's boner for him that ruined the finale

I'm sure Miyamoto enjoyed it but it still takes time to choreograph that many routines with varying themes and ability levels.

Joke's on you, I'm crying right now.

Did anyone else convert to bikefairy? Yuri is such a shit he turned me off from baldfat.

>I can see Yurio crashing in on them constantly

Only if Yurio hates himself, why would you willingly go watch them be a gross couple