IM PRO GUNS

, change my mind

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=barrett 98b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guns kill people

/thread

You already have the correct opinion, carry on.

no need to as most shooting are done by niggers
guns make you safe bigger guns make you safer

>being antigun is wrongthink
>liberals are le real orwellians
KEK

i have an idea, why don't you burgers help arm the normal everyday mexican, i guarantee that cartel member hunting national day will come, i will personally invite you guys for hunting day, we'll have lots of fun

Looks like my stash, but I only have 1 M82 and no grenades...

Does that make me an amateur?

>why don't you burgers help arm the normal everyday mexican
You fuckers can buy your own guns, we already give you free healthcare and welfare.. Git off my tit.

Why don't you FIX YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY WITHOUT AMERICAN HELP YOU WORTHLESS SHITSKIN

How the fucks does Los Zeta get access to Barrett M98Bs? Each one costs like $50k and only military personnel can acquire them.

The real question is: “Are you Pro Bullet?”
Because if you’re just Pro Guns, you’re a retard!

No they aren't you stupid retard, you can buy one for about $4,000. They are bolt action sniper rifle. The M82A1's are the 3 in the foreground and they are about $10K

A gun has never killed anyone you dumb ass. They literally just sit there until someone interacts with them.

Not true. You can have an expensive federal license. And they don’t cost $50k for the gun.

So does the Democrats' foreign policy, but that doesn't keep (You) from hiding behind a meme flag, Mehmet.

No license needed

gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=barrett 98b

What about the 50 cal? Is that a different model no?

Take them from corrupt Central American militaries.

M82

Because they'd end up selling them to the cartel or pussying out and giving them up. We've tried to arm a lot of people to fight for us in the past, and it rarely works out.

Derp! Thanks!

>50k
Literal Chump Change for a cartel

>only military personnel can aquire them
Don't be naive. Most of Los Zetas we're ex spec ops anyways

Shut the fuck up you euroshitstain, fuck off.

i wanna make a snow angel in those pile of rounds

I want to shoot you in the face with some of them while you're playing around like a man-child.

Rude

who the fuck is this degenerate and why do you have pics of him

He's a prophet and I worship him, dumb ass. Ever see anyone post a picture of Jesus before?

Guns are useless in a missile fight, domestic ownership of ballistic projectiles is the way to go

Can't.

Exactly.
I own a gun because criminals are people and my gun can kill criminals.
Also tyrants.

He's a faggot and he's dead now lmaoooo fucking loser. Hopefully someone smashes his tombstone

The Auto Defensas of Guerrero had the right idea. Kill the corrupt cops, take over their arsenals, then start killing cartel members. Then the government weaseled them into giving up their guns and things went back to status quo. The truth is without the safety valve of a porous border with Mexico, there would have been a Second Mexican Revolution decades ago.

i haven't been to a good old fashioned american picnic in a long time

gas your self

>you will never have an MM-1

nah chilango, learn to fight your own fights

Guns are lame and totally for pussies
like babies who need pew pew toys to do some damage. Like they need this shitty thing coz they're weak af and can't punch for shit

real men kill with bare hands

This. Or just turning into a cartel. Mexicans have that stupid tribal thing going on that most shitskins and the irish do. Any time they get rid of an opressor they turn into the same savage gangsters and warlords they just got rid of.

>muh hand to hand combat
Guns are cool faggot

Since we're on the topic of guns:
r8 my gear

most gun owners are compensating for their small dicks
not to mention guns are the most dishonorable way to settle anything

What is this meme?
Do you think combat should still be carried out with swords and shit?

>le martial arts
>small dick
>muh salt weapons

Guns are for weak old defenseless powerless and Fragile old women.
But they are kinda cool if you go into the wilderness.

bro, armed citizens is the only way to clean our country.

You fags tried that with Auto Defensias. Then they turned into a cartel themselves. I trust a fucking Mexican as far as I can throw one over the border.

ultimate meme gun

Not an argument.

you sound angry. are you okay bud?

None of your business, pussy.

>Implying the mexican drug trade is a national problem

Cocaine is probably the most international of all goods, and long nosed johns in the us need their fix

Dont claim this is a mexican issue when your country supports the drug trade fucko